Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
prayerrock_gw

mary_mo

prayerrock
13 years ago

I had a trade with mary_mo. I sent her very nice seed grown passiflora plants several inches tall and in excellent health and she was to send me a rooted trumpet vine several feet long as she stated to me in an email. What I got was a piece of vine that has no roots and was less then a foot long. When I approached her about this she said she would resend me another one that my box got mixed up with another. I waited a couple weeks and she told me last week she sent a new one and I have still not gotten anything..I dont beleive anything was sent and she does not answer my email now.

If I do end up getting the vine we originall agreed upon then I will come and make a note of it.

Comments (2)

• prayerrock
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Never got any plant, dont suspect I will. She has given me excuse after excuse as to why I have not gotten anything...but today I got a very interesting email from her, I am sharing this because I hope none of your have to deal with this person like I have. I have pictures of what I sent her also and others that got some of the same plnts can vouch for me also.

I fully expect she will retaliate and give me all kinds of negative feedback with all kinds of lies, I am prepared for it. Here is her email to me today.

Mary Mary Mary,
    You know what? You are a usual hypocrite. 'glowofhisglory' I mailed your f***ing plant. It came back because I taped over the postage because the stamps weren't sticking well to the bubble envelope. I blacked out the stamp that says it was returned which you will see, and I tore off all the old tape and stamps and put more on. Your plant wasn't fabulous by the way. It's barely 4" tall. I sent you a healthy trumpet vine plus seeds in case they didn't grow.(The bigger one did go to someone else, but you did get a healthy plant and seeds which were a bonus.) It may not have been 2-3 feet long, but it should be by now, even with all your b****ing. The other plant is on it's way in the old package to prove it was returned to me. I don't give a sh*t anymore. Leave bad ratings. I don't care. I did give you more than an honost exchange for your puny 4" plant. Who do you think you are? Enjoy your plant and stop thinking you are so righteous. Leave all the bad comments you want. You will get it by Tuesday at the latest. The minute you leave bad comments, I will do the same. I'm sick of your stupidity. "As I suspected nothing..another lie." You should have put a comma behind suspected, and 'another lie' should have been it's own sentence. It is a statement. It isn't even a statement as it is a hunch. You have received a healthy trumpet vine, seeds and the vinca has been re-postaged and mailed. WTF? Your little trade was a joke but I have humored you up until now. To recap for you: You got a healthy trumpet vine plus bonus seeds with your trade. You are getting a bonus with the vinca.
    vine. Now, F**k off! Leave negative feedback and you will get 10x that back. You are not special. Your plant was a joke. Even today, I will take pictures and post them of your plant if you so desire to be judgemental. Go pray about your righteous indignation."

• prayerrock
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Extremely bad trade...recieved smashed plant in a bubble envelope, not worth anything. Never recieved a healthy plant at all...would never trust this person to trade with.

So many lies and filth an junk plants.

I sent very healthy seed grown passifloras even more then the trade was for....what a shame they went to such a crap home. Oh well live and learn.

Sponsored