Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
susangarrison

Posted by karyn1 MD 7 (bhkalen@aol.com) on
Sun, May 11, 08 at 5:54

I just completed a trade with Susan and she was extremely generous. She sent loads of beautiful plants.
Karyn

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: susangarrison

I just completed a trade with Susan for some rooted cuttings. I was not expecting the beautiful well rooted 'plants' that the cuttings had become as they had been rooting for so long.
I was delighted with the size and health of the plants.

Thanks Susan!

Sue

o

Agree completely with both above.

Thank you Susan for another grand Plant Exchange!

Katie
GW: katie88

o

Just finished a fab trade with Susan for Georgia Collard Greens seeds (including some rare "Georgia Blue Stem" Collards), Clemson Spineless Okra and other wonderful bonus seeds, and I'm waaayyyy more than pleased with what I received! Lemee tell ya, this fine lady is generous to a fault, she labels her seed packets exceedingly well and is very pleasant to deal with! Ten thumbs-up! :)

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here