Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
annette_1964

sweet betsy

annette_1964
16 years ago

Just had a great trade with Carol. Sent wonderful plants and shipped when she said she would. Would trade again with her.

Annette

Comments (20)

• tracyvine
    16 years ago

Sweet_Betsy was super generous with her hosta, begonia, lily of the valley and ferns! I could not ask for a nicer first trade! Thank you very much for being so patient to a newbie! Much appreciated! Tracy

• penelope
    16 years ago

Got a bunch of great plants from Carol recently. She was very generous. Thanks for the trade.

• redsnowflake
    16 years ago

Recently completed a good trade with Carol. She was generous, prompt, and friendly. Not to mention patient. Would defintely trade with her again anytime! :)

• ramazz
    15 years ago

Just completed a plant trade with Carol. The plants arrived in great condition in spite of the hot weather. I would highly recommend her and happily trade with her again!

Becky
    ramazz

• mommyto2
    15 years ago

Just completed a great trade with Carol. She sent me healthy plants and some extra goodies. Fast shipping as well as good communication :) I hope to do it again!!

Monica

• west_texas_peg
    15 years ago

Just completed a plant trade with Carol and look forward to trading again.

Peggy

• dcarpenter
    15 years ago

I just had a trade with Carol. Wonderful trader, fast shipper, and all around generous. She sent a few things that I had on my wish list. Would definitely trade with her again.

• val1
    14 years ago

I just completed a wonderful trade with Carol! The plants she sent were beautiful and healthy. They were packaged carefully and labeled neatly. She is a very generous individual and I would recommend her to anyone wishing to complete a great trade. Thanks again Carol!

• mommyto2
    14 years ago

Just completed another great trade with Carol. Great looking plants, fast shipping awesome packing. Carol even sent me some plants that I wanted in a previous trade :0)

Thanks a bunch Carol!

• budsnblooms
    13 years ago

A very generous trader. Carol sent nice size plants, in excellent health and condition when I received them. They had been well prepared for shipment and were sent out in a timely manner. I also love the fact that she not only sent an extra as a thank you, she sent two. Thank you Carol, email me anytime for another trade.

Debbie/budsnblooms

• arkie_inspect
    13 years ago

I grew up with this plant in our yard in Greenville, NC. I can't find it here in Lowell, AR. I would love to have one. Where can I buy some?

• irishdescended
    10 years ago

Just finished with a wonderful plant trade with Carol. She packaged the plants very well, and sent friendly emails. I would happily trade again with her anytime. Darla

• llnoe
    10 years ago

Carol sent me some orange crocosmia bulbs and tiger lily bulbs for postage. Great to deal with. Very generous and quick.

Hope to trade again in the future. Thank you!

• prhart
    10 years ago

Excellent trader. Responds promptly, packs well and sends nice plant material. Highly recommended.

• paty99
    9 years ago

Just traded with Carol and was very happy with what she sent. As you can see in previous posts she even likes to send some extras sometimes, as she did for me. Great trader!
    Paty99

• frankielynnsie
    8 years ago

Had a great trade of spring bulbs with Debby.

• irishdescended
    8 years ago

Had a great trade with her. Wow, I see just now I traded with her back in 2013. Anyways thanks for trading with me again and for the fantastic trade. Darla.

• vaflowernut
    8 years ago

I had a wonderful trade with sweet_betsy, she sent healthy plants packaged well. she also sent an extra one for me to try in my garden, thank you for such great plants. A great trader and a friendly person :)

• KarenPA_6b
    8 years ago

Wonderful understanding trader! Always sent a bonus plant with trade. Thank you.

• frankielynnsie
    6 years ago

Great trade with Carol.

Sponsored
HEMAX Construction Services & Landscaping, LLC
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars34 Reviews
Innovative & Creative Landscape Contractors Servicing VA