Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
sweet betsy

Posted by annette_1964 z8 (My Page) on
Wed, May 30, 07 at 6:56

Just had a great trade with Carol. Sent wonderful plants and shipped when she said she would. Would trade again with her.

Annette

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: sweet_betsy

Sweet_Betsy was super generous with her hosta, begonia, lily of the valley and ferns! I could not ask for a nicer first trade! Thank you very much for being so patient to a newbie! Much appreciated! Tracy

o
RE: sweet betsy

Got a bunch of great plants from Carol recently. She was very generous. Thanks for the trade.

o

Recently completed a good trade with Carol. She was generous, prompt, and friendly. Not to mention patient. Would defintely trade with her again anytime! :)

o

Just completed a plant trade with Carol. The plants arrived in great condition in spite of the hot weather. I would highly recommend her and happily trade with her again!

Becky
ramazz

o

Just completed a great trade with Carol. She sent me healthy plants and some extra goodies. Fast shipping as well as good communication :) I hope to do it again!!

Monica

o

Just completed a plant trade with Carol and look forward to trading again.

Peggy

o

I just had a trade with Carol. Wonderful trader, fast shipper, and all around generous. She sent a few things that I had on my wish list. Would definitely trade with her again.

o

• Posted by val1 z4 UT (My Page) on
    Fri, May 8, 09 at 16:59

I just completed a wonderful trade with Carol! The plants she sent were beautiful and healthy. They were packaged carefully and labeled neatly. She is a very generous individual and I would recommend her to anyone wishing to complete a great trade. Thanks again Carol!

o

Just completed another great trade with Carol. Great looking plants, fast shipping awesome packing. Carol even sent me some plants that I wanted in a previous trade :0)

Thanks a bunch Carol!

o

A very generous trader. Carol sent nice size plants, in excellent health and condition when I received them. They had been well prepared for shipment and were sent out in a timely manner. I also love the fact that she not only sent an extra as a thank you, she sent two. Thank you Carol, email me anytime for another trade.

Debbie/budsnblooms

o

I grew up with this plant in our yard in Greenville, NC. I can't find it here in Lowell, AR. I would love to have one. Where can I buy some?

o

Just finished with a wonderful plant trade with Carol. She packaged the plants very well, and sent friendly emails. I would happily trade again with her anytime. Darla

o

Carol sent me some orange crocosmia bulbs and tiger lily bulbs for postage. Great to deal with. Very generous and quick.

Hope to trade again in the future. Thank you!

o

• Posted by prhart western NC (My Page) on
    Sat, Dec 14, 13 at 13:44

Excellent trader. Responds promptly, packs well and sends nice plant material. Highly recommended.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here