Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
beckilove

chrystallake_2007

beckilove
16 years ago

Thank you so much for the wonderful newbie SABSE offer you sent! She was so great at explaining to me the way to send everything, and sent great seeds, very quickly! You have helped me very much with this!

Comments (30)

• ramazz
    16 years ago

I had a great trade with Melanie. Nice plants, great communication - what more could you ask for? I would highly recommend her.

Becky

• stephanie34420
    16 years ago

Thank you Melanie...Great trade... I give you an A+!!

• teresa_ohio
    16 years ago

I just completed an awesome trade with Melanie. Prompt shipping and great communication. Bulbs look wonderful. Would trade with again anytime! Teresa

• medontdo
    16 years ago

i just love trading with this woman!! i would trade with her again and again! i love chatting with her all the time!! a great person!! hmmm, my other post is gone, it was good about her too!! ;')

• flwrs4ever
    16 years ago

Thank you soo much for helping me start out my garden ! You were very helpful and friendly !!

Thank you, thank you !

• west_texas_peg
    16 years ago

Had a great swap with Melanie and would be happy to swap with her again.

Peggy

• flowersoffate
    16 years ago

we both learned a lot from this trade. we had some misunderstandings but we worked them out to our satisfaction. she spent a lot of time sending the plants carefully. and she sent the plants when she said she would. i look forward to trading again. thank you, melanie.

• judykins2b
    16 years ago

What a wonderful person to trade with! She was fast with her trade and sent a great surprise package of seeds that were well marked as to what each one was.
    Thank you so very much!

Judy

• dirt_under_my_nails
    16 years ago

Many thanks for helping a newbie get started . Sent more seeds than I know what to do with!Will be happy to swap with her once I have something she needs.
    Thanks again,April

• cinda66
    16 years ago

Great communication by email. She sent the seeds promptly. Great selection in her surprise pack. :)

• recipesaver2
    16 years ago

Melanie is great to trade with. I highly recommend her.
    Thanks again Melanie,
    Jean
    recipesaver2

• buffy21798
    16 years ago

Great trade, would love to do it again! Wonderful communication and plants, very speedy!

• sher305
    16 years ago

I just received a "newbie" pack of seeds from Chrystallake and really appreciated her generosity! She got the seeds out to me quickly, they were nicely labeled, and carefully packed, and there were several different kinds. She is very helpful.
    I'm so excited!!!
    Thanks so much!
    Sherry

• hazelnutbunny
    16 years ago

I received a WONDERFUL box of plants from Melanie in a robin swap. Plants were packaged so well, that they withstood being manhandled by the postal service without even a wilted leaf! Definately a FANTASTIC trader! :O)

• Vic Billings, MT
    16 years ago

Had a great trade with Melanie, would trade with her anytime! ~ Vic

• irishdescended
    16 years ago

Melanie is a great trader, and I love the casual friendly emails. : )
    Would trade with her anytime. Darla

• proudgm_03
    16 years ago

Melanie is a wonderful trader and sounds like a wonderful person also. Everything was sent as requested and we had wonderful friendly chat emails during the trade. Would highly recommend her as a trader and look forward to trading with her again! Becky

• dancingmoons
    16 years ago

~~Had a really great trade with Melanie!!...Super fast to mail out her end of the trade, and sent a large amount of seeds!!
    Thanks so much :)
    Blue Skies & Soft Winds!
    Trish/DancingMoons

• irishdescended
    16 years ago

Another great trade with Melanie. She is a great gardenwebber and look forward to future trades. : ) Darla

• tracyvine
    16 years ago

Melanie, thank you for the lilac seeds! You're the best! : ) Tracy

• proudgm_03
    16 years ago

Just did another trade with crystallake. Wonderful trader! Very prompt and helpful. Thanks!

• west_texas_peg
    16 years ago

Another swap with Melanie; as always she was very prompt. Looking forward to our next swap.

Peggy

• ramazz
    16 years ago

Thanks for another great trade, Melanie!

Becky
    ramazz

• icotte
    16 years ago

I also had a very nice seed trade with Melanie. Thanks!

Melba

• kilngod
    16 years ago

Just completed a very nice & super fast trade with her. I would trade with her again anytime!

• pumkingal
    16 years ago

Melanie;
    Thank you for every thing, you are a wonderful trader and great extras too, hope to trade again, nice to hear from you Lisa

• ggwrn
    16 years ago

Great trader. Hope to trade again sometime.

Ginger

• shays
    16 years ago

I just received seeds from a trade from Melanie, and want to say what a great trader she is. She is very nice to communicate with thru the email, and sent the seeds out immediately!! Also, very generous with her seeds.
    Thanks for the trade!
    Sandy
    (shays)

• katie88
    16 years ago

Had a great trade with Melanie, appreciate her for all the reasons written above.

Katie
    GW: katie88

• kvalentz
    16 years ago

Thank you Melanie, it was great trading with you!!

Sponsored