Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
medontdo

debplus3+ :'}

medontdo
16 years ago

very generous in plants! oh my!! and those plants came as she said, wrapped good, looked good and fresh, she is a very nice person! i would totally recomend her to anyone!! i can't wait till our next trade!!

Comments (11)

• badzoe
    16 years ago

I had a great trade with Deb. Plants were fresh and nicely packaged and arrived fast. I am very pleased with our trade.

Kristi

• Nancy
    16 years ago

I recently made a great trade for iris, Deb is very generous, everything labeled. I'd trade again anytime with her!

• pat_6
    16 years ago

I just completed a large trade with Debplus3. She sent a generous amount of each plant, packed everything well and kept in constant contact every step of the way! The plants were shipped when she said they would be and arrived fresh. She even included a few extras! I would be pleased to trade with her again any time. I'm sure others will be just as delighted in trading with her as I am! Pat

• mydogjake
    16 years ago

Great trader! Everything carefully marked and healthy. Plants shipped when promised. Looking forward to trading in the future. Thanks Deb.
    Sandy

• kerai
    14 years ago

I agree with everybody. She even gave tips and suggestions on planting the ones that she sent. Wonderful trader. I would love to trade with her anytime.

• flowersareforme
    14 years ago

I just completed a wonderful trade with Deb,she sent plants right out of her garden,wrapped great,extra plants,sent as promised.They looked as fresh as she was just replanting her self.She is a lovely girl to talk to.I would highly recommend her! Thanks Deb,looking for another trade in the future.Robin

• mayflower53
    14 years ago

Have done two trades with Deb and she is a wonderful person and does great trades and everything said above. Thanks Deb for the extras.

• flowergirl34
    13 years ago

Just completed a fabulous trade with Deb! She was so generous and even sent me extras! Would trade with her again anytime! Hope my plants grow well for you. HAPPY GROWING! vina

• jc_gardener
    13 years ago

What a wonderful gardener&trader!!!
    The plants Deb sent me are in GREAT condition, and perfectly packed!!!
    There are also some irises as Extras!!! WOW... what a lovely surprise!!!!!
    Thanks a bunch, Deb, for helping me out. I hope we trade again soon... very soon, please!!! :-)

• suegardens2
    13 years ago

I had a lovely trade with Deborah. She sent wonderful plants, carefully wrapped, labeled and packaged. She even sent a bonus plant! Followed through with prompt shipping and good communication. I look forward to more trades with her in the future.

• marcella
    11 years ago

I just did a trade with her veryy good trader and oh so patient it took awhile for me to be able to have enough time to get things together but she was so kind, and the plants were so well packaged. I think she must have went to college just for that lol.many thanks to her, marcella