Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
prhart

andreajo

prhart
10 years ago

Do not send anything to this person until she had provided you with what she had promised. There are several GW members beside myself who have been given the run around by her after sending her the plants she wanted.

Comments (9)

• plantbug
    10 years ago

We also worked out a trade and I told her to send first. I have never received anything. plantbug

• chicago311
    10 years ago

Same here. And if she changes her name and tries this again the address they were sent to is 11939 east welland street
    Indianapolis
    Email jacobknute81@gmail.com
    And gave a phone number of 317 514 8910

• chicago311
    10 years ago

Same here. And if she changes her name and tries this again the address they were sent to is 11939 east welland street
    Indianapolis
    Email jacobknute81@gmail.com
    And gave a phone number of 317 514 8910

• casey1gw
    10 years ago

Do Not Trade With Her!!!!

• kms4me
    10 years ago

Wow.... I guess I am really lucky. Was interested in doing a large trade with her, but she was such a dolt to communicate with that I finally got frustrated and gave up. I felt badly because I was rather short with her when I ended negotiations, but I sure don't feel that way now.

• plantman71
    10 years ago

I hade a large trade arranged with andreajo, she told me her husband was in hospital and not waking up. She said it would be a while till she could send her plants. Each time I emailed her she replyed, sometimes several times , like a very worried person. She said her husband is not getting better, but she is doing better. She got her son to dig my plants for her. She packed and sent the hosta we had trade for, I received my plants today. They were packed right and looked good. The balance of our trade is to be shipped tomorrow. We shall see. I think they will be. The name hosta I received tells me this person has some very good plants and does not need to scam anyone. I maybe wrong, but we will see. I will let you know when and if I receive the balance of my trade. I hope you receive your trades.

• illinoisdoglover
    10 years ago

I recently received an email reply and she said her husband was unconscious and on life support, but offered to have her son do the trade. I pray she is fine and her husband gets better, perhaps in a situation like this, we all would forget about any trading. lets give her time and see what happens. I told her to just forget about the trade we were going to do.

• plantman71
    10 years ago

I received the balance of the trade I had with andreajo. I was well pleased with the plants I received. She said she had been to hospital and had been crying all day. I am glad that I listened to that inter voice. Tony

• wispfox
    10 years ago

So, I've been in touch with her off and on, and while I understand on one hand, I have trouble with having things pending. She said she'd send stuff, and kept not sending stuff. I asked for postage because I just wanted it out of my brain, and she said she'd have her son send me a check. That never happened either. I finally gave up, and here I am.

I _want_ to be able to be patient and wait, I just can't. If it turns out that she manages to complete her trade, then excellent. Otherwise, I will stop thinking about it.

And I truly do hope that her husband recovers! I just... yeah.

Sponsored
Urban Upkeep LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars6 Reviews
Franklin County's High Quality Painting Expert