Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
elaine8_gw

Daylilly99

elaine8_gw
16 years ago

We've traded several times. Each time I am extremely happy with the healthy well marked plants that were sent. You will find Daylilly99 to be very generous with her trades. A fair and communicative gardener.

A big +++ for Pat.

Thank you! Elaine

Comments (12)

• inthegarden_k
    16 years ago

i just had a wonderful trade with daylilly99. she sent big healthy plants, well packed; good communications. i hope we can trade again! thanks pat!

• goofy_4_gardening
    15 years ago

Pat is a delighful person to trade with. Her plants were well-wrapped and clearly marked. I hope we have a chance to trade again in the future!

• cheerpeople
    15 years ago

Pat,
    Thx for this lovely, speedy and fantastic trade!
    Karen (cheerpeople)

• jaleeisa
    15 years ago

I was very excited to receive Pat's end of our trade! The black mondo grass is going to be a wonderful addition to the gargoyle garden my husband and I are planning. He's not a gardener, so seeing him light up last night after working an 11 hour day and not wanting to see another piece of mail after that was amazing! Thank you so much, pat, not only for the black mondo grass, but for being able to see my exhausted husband light up like a child at Christmas as we discussed how to best display the grass :)

Very prompt, excellent packaging, wonderful communicator. I will definitely trade again!

Kathy

• val1
    14 years ago

I just completed a wonderful trade with Pat. The plant sent were packaged carefully and labeled clearly. I would be pleased to trade with her again and would recommend her to anyone wishing to make a great trade. Thanks again Pat!

Val

• gottagarden
    13 years ago

I had a very nice trade with Pat who sent large peonies. Quick communication, good labeling, well packaged. I would be happy to trade with Pat again.

• casey1gw
    10 years ago

Great trader- would definitely trade with again, Pat sent lovely daylilies that I was looking for.

Hedy

• lisianthuslover
    10 years ago

Great trade. I received a nice package of day-lilies "Mystical Illusion" and a bonus trade of "Bonnie Breenie." This was my first trade by mail. Pat was nice to give me some pointers on sending and also on packing the precious cargo. I cannot wait to see the treasures in bloom!

Would like to trade with her again soon. She has such a great variety. Thanks Pat!!! :)

• linlily
    9 years ago

Thank you so much for trading with me, Pat. She sends her plants promptly and they are marked and well packaged. She's also very generous. I hope to trade with Pat again some time!

Linda

• paty99
    9 years ago

Recently had a trade with Pat and was very pleased with what she sent me. Definitely would trade with her again. Excellent trader!
    Paty99

• frankielynnsie
    7 years ago

Had a great trade with Pat for some daylillies. Can't wait for blooms next year.

• Kathy
    6 years ago

I had a great trade with Pat. She is very generous and helped me get a start on my new flower garden. Thank you Pat. I cannot wait to see the blooms.