Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Daylilly99

Posted by elaine8 PNW-Zone 8-Wa (My Page) on
Fri, May 18, 07 at 9:44

We've traded several times. Each time I am extremely happy with the healthy well marked plants that were sent. You will find Daylilly99 to be very generous with her trades. A fair and communicative gardener.
A big +++ for Pat.
Thank you! Elaine

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Daylilly99

i just had a wonderful trade with daylilly99. she sent big healthy plants, well packed; good communications. i hope we can trade again! thanks pat!

o

Pat is a delighful person to trade with. Her plants were well-wrapped and clearly marked. I hope we have a chance to trade again in the future!

o

Pat,
Thx for this lovely, speedy and fantastic trade!
Karen (cheerpeople)
Photobucket

o

I was very excited to receive Pat's end of our trade! The black mondo grass is going to be a wonderful addition to the gargoyle garden my husband and I are planning. He's not a gardener, so seeing him light up last night after working an 11 hour day and not wanting to see another piece of mail after that was amazing! Thank you so much, pat, not only for the black mondo grass, but for being able to see my exhausted husband light up like a child at Christmas as we discussed how to best display the grass :)

Very prompt, excellent packaging, wonderful communicator. I will definitely trade again!

Kathy

o

• Posted by val1 z4 UT (My Page) on
    Sat, Jun 6, 09 at 12:27

I just completed a wonderful trade with Pat. The plant sent were packaged carefully and labeled clearly. I would be pleased to trade with her again and would recommend her to anyone wishing to make a great trade. Thanks again Pat!

Val

o

I had a very nice trade with Pat who sent large peonies. Quick communication, good labeling, well packaged. I would be happy to trade with Pat again.

o

Great trader- would definitely trade with again, Pat sent lovely daylilies that I was looking for.

Hedy

o

Great trade. I received a nice package of day-lilies "Mystical Illusion" and a bonus trade of "Bonnie Breenie." This was my first trade by mail. Pat was nice to give me some pointers on sending and also on packing the precious cargo. I cannot wait to see the treasures in bloom!

Would like to trade with her again soon. She has such a great variety. Thanks Pat!!! :)

o

Thank you so much for trading with me, Pat. She sends her plants promptly and they are marked and well packaged. She's also very generous. I hope to trade with Pat again some time!

Linda

o

Recently had a trade with Pat and was very pleased with what she sent me. Definitely would trade with her again. Excellent trader!
Paty99

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here