Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
stephanie34420

medontdo

stephanie34420
16 years ago

Thank you Michele....I enjoyed our trade and I am also looking forward to the next one!

Comments (130)

• jaleeisa
    16 years ago

Always enjoy a trade with my enabler, Michele! Another fantastic one with lots of goodies! I certainly recommend trading with her! We're already setting up the next one!

Kathy

• carol57078
    16 years ago

Had a wonderful trade, she sent as a bonus, Yvonna Salvia, and I had them on my want list, thanks again, Carol

• pixiesluvplants
    16 years ago

Michelle is one of the sweetest people I know. I just received an awesome box FULL of seeds. She is one of the most generous people I have ever traded with. I would recommed if you have never traded with her to do so. She is funny, sweet and I am happy to call her a friend.

Thank you Michelle,

Smiles,
    Pixies

• ibartoo
    16 years ago

I love to trade with Medontdo, We always have great trades.
    Linda

• emsgarden
    15 years ago

I had Michele for a partner in a second RR and she was as awesome as ever. She sent some great plants and tons of seeds and adorable other gifts. I just love her to pieces! She is so sweet and generous and down to earth! You are lucky if you get to trade with her! Em.

• jaleeisa
    15 years ago

Did another trade with Michele. My squash plants had died for some reason,and I was in desperate need of seeds for them. Michele got them to me quickly after I put out an SOS to several GW buddies. AND she included some extras, like the enabler she is! :) I'm trying to come up with something special to surprise her with :)

Another wonderful trade! Michele is AWESOME!

Kathy

• recipesaver2
    15 years ago

A pleasure to trade with. Highly recommend!!
    Jean
    recipesaver2

• scouttiegirl
    15 years ago

Well as you can see from all the others words of kindness..Michele is a fabulous trader. I had the pleasure of having her as my partner in a hummingbird round robin swap. She was a very generous swapper. she sent many many wonderful plants, the best feeder ever, and a beautiful glass garden sign. She is just an all around great gal who is super friendly and outgoing. Hope you and your family have a wonderful summer! I would swap/trade with her anytime!~Heather

• chrizty
    15 years ago

just had my first seed trade with medo Michele:) she is a awesome trader seeds came in fast n in great shape! hope to trade with her again:)
    christy

• Chemocurl zn5b/6a Indiana
    15 years ago

Posted by ryguy319 5b (ryguy319@chartermi.net) on
    Sat, Sep 13, 08 at 17:38

Just received my trade from Michele and it was a very nice trade would surely trade again with her seems to be a very sweet person.

copied from another thread

• mommyto2
    15 years ago

I have just finished a trade with Michelle and I'm very pleased with the bulbs she sent me! Very well packed and super fast shipping as well as great communications. I hope to trade with her again!!

Monica

• Frances Coffill
    15 years ago

Michele is a generous and prompt trader! Thanks so much

Frances

• token28001
    15 years ago

Yep. Great trade. Can't wait for the daturas in summer. The conversation made it all the better. Thanks!

• diana_lynn
    15 years ago

I just send seeds for SASE, but was very impressed by how friendly Medo was. I also appreciate the advice (I used too much postage and she let me know!). Am glad to have bumped into her here and hope to trade/chat again in the future!

Diana Lynn

• lily_amongst_thorns
    15 years ago

Just had a great trade with Medo, she was very quick and everything was packaged great. Would definitely trade again. Thanks Medo!

• chrizty
    15 years ago

had another great trade with medo! shes asesome!

• quiltingfox
    15 years ago

Just received some wonderful seeds from her. All was labeled and well-packaged. Will gladly trade with her again.

Best to you and thanks,
    quiltingfox

• medontdo
    15 years ago

you all are WAYYYYY too kind!!! thank you so much!!! ~Medo

• jaleeisa
    15 years ago

Another wonderful trade with Michele! I always look forward to my trades with her! Thanks again, hon, I'm looking forward to getting this honeysuckle into the ground so it can establish before the first frost!

Kathy

15 years ago

Posted by michiganmama 5 (My Page) on
    Tue, Oct 7, 08 at 17:22

"Medo" is an awesome trader, very prompt, and easy to please, lol! I will trade with her anytime, gladly! Thanks for the great trade~

copied from another thread

• pumkingal
    15 years ago

Just had a great trade with Michele, as always just a delight, will trade again always a good one, thank you Lisa-pumkingal

• alwaysagarden
    15 years ago

Did my first trade with Michele. Her seeds came in great shape and prompt. : )

Cindy

• dorisl
    15 years ago

Michelle always goes above and beyond the terms of your trade.

:)
    Thanks again!
    Doris

• rosepedal
    15 years ago

Wow it takes forever for this page to download. LOL Michelle is a great trader and wonderful person as you can see...Thanks for trading again. LOL Barb

• proudgm_03
    15 years ago

Always a joy to trade with Michelle. I look forward to the next one. Thanks!

• suecirish
    15 years ago

Received very nice rooted raspberry cuttings, that were sent very promptly. A great trade, thanks!

• jessica08
    15 years ago

What a great garden webber! ! I'm a newbie, and she has been SO helpful in showing me the ropes of trading. The seeds came carefully packaged, and with a generous amount! Looking forward to future trades!!

• divahethr
    15 years ago

Received my seeds so fast. Thanks for the awesome trade!

• dimples31312
    15 years ago

Thank you for the seeds for postage. Any time I have something you need let me know. Dorothy

• dirtdiggin
    15 years ago

Had a wonderful trade with Michele. Looking forward to planting those seeds this coming Spring!

Thanks again for a great trade! :)

dirtdiggin

• lady_alicia Zone 5/6 PA
    15 years ago

Wonderful person to trade with! Seeds all arrived in mint condition. Would trade with you again in a heartbeat. :)

Alicia

• nikkineel
    15 years ago

I've enjoyed reading Medo's posts for quite some time. I'm honored to have done a trade with her. The items she sent were in great condition and she sent lots of extras! Thanks Medo, I look forward to trading with you in the future! Nik

• jspeachyn5
    15 years ago

Had a trade with Michele,
    Everything was great.
    Thank you.

• angelady777 (Angela) - Zone 6
    15 years ago

What an awesome friend and seed swapper Medo is! She blew me away with her package! She is very generous and thoughtful!!!! She sent me a ton of stuff that I'll love to add to my garden and still wants to send me more! What a sweetheart! She also showed me a lot of the GW seed trading "ropes" through our communications which has helped me immensely. I just can't say enough about this wonderful gal!

Blessings,
    Angela

• irishdescended
    15 years ago

Oh my gosh! I lost count on how many times I have made a post for Michelle! I was scrolling down and kept seeing my name pop up! Lol! She is a great friend and one I always enjoy trading with. I cant say enough great things about her. Our paths always seem to cross on gardenweb and Im very thankful for the opportunity to meet such a kind and friendly person........ Darla

• jaleeisa
    15 years ago

Another wonderful trade with Michele! I always enjoy swapping with this wonderful Garden Buddy!
    Looking forward to the hostas and berries!

Kathy

• flwrs4ever
    15 years ago

Michelle was a part of the Secret Santa Seed Swap , and as always, was very giving and generous to others ! Thanks so much !

Happy holidays !

Kym

• ncgardengirl
    15 years ago

I just wanted to add to the praises of medo/Michelle I signed up for the infamous Secret Santa Seed Swap and just when I thought I had finished receiving cards and seeds I received a smallish box from medo.
    I thought goodness HOW many seeds did she send me? Well, just one pack actually, BUT inside the box with the pack of seeds was a handdrawn Christmas wish from her and her little girl ALONG with a baby plant of a most desired plant I and OTHERS only dream of.
    She and her daughter along with the 'Fairies' sent me a Corkscrew vine. I had listed this was a most desired plant and SHE actaully sent the plant in a SEED EXCHANGE SWAP! HOW GREAT WAS THAT?

I think Medo is really SUPER COOL!

Thanks again, Fran

• karyn1
    15 years ago

I just had another trade with Michele. It's probably the 20th time we've exchenged seeds and/or plants so that should tell you how satisfied I've been and what a great trader she is. LOL
    Karyn

• dimples31312
    15 years ago

Medontdo is awsome
    Sent me so many wonderful seeds.
    Thanks so much
    Dorothy

• west_texas_peg
    15 years ago

Completed a good trade with Medo...hope we can trade again.

Peggy

• garden4god
    15 years ago

its easy to trade with my mom because when i want a type of seed i can just ask and take it.rofl

• jon3
    15 years ago

i sent medo postage for liatris seeds, but she also sent me a bunch of extra flower seeds as a bonus. really cool. i would definitely make trades with her in the future. i received her package fast and everything was protected really nice. also i'm new to this site and she's been extremely helpful.
    thanks medo

~jon

• dimples31312
    15 years ago

Sent me a BD card and seeds. Thank you very much. Dorothy

• plant-one-on-me
    15 years ago

Michelle thank you so very much for sending me seeds for my birthday off my most wanted list! I know we will enjoy them very much. Kim

• chellflower
    15 years ago

Thanks for the cute birthday card, and the summer poinsettia & white angel trumpet seeds!!!

• daffodillady
    15 years ago

Michelle is everything written above and more!! I have traded many times with her over the year a half that I have been part of gardenweb and it is rare for a week to go by that we have not corresponded about things of common interest....usually plants and the Lord. You are one of the very best!! Big hugs and blessings, Beth
    The Secret Santa box that she sent to me was awesome, way beyond my expectations :-)
    I don't have her address memorized yet- but I sure need to- LOL!!

• jolmos
    14 years ago

I received her end of the trade last night. She was extremely generous and very fast...I would trade again in a millisecond. Thank you!!!

14 years ago

Posted by plantas 8bCA (My Page) on
    Thu, May 3, 07 at 22:04

A great trade with medontdo,she sent my seeds exactly when she said she would, I recieved them a few days after.
    Will trade again someday, Thank you

(Copied from a thread ready to slip away on the last page)

• booboobolhuis
    13 years ago

Medo is awesome! Sent more seeds than I know what to do with. Great conversation and alot of fun! :)