Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
medontdo

Posted by stephanie34420 Central Florida 8b/9 (lace_e@yahoo.com) on
Sat, May 12, 07 at 10:01

Thank you Michele....I enjoyed our trade and I am also looking forward to the next one!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: medontdo

She is a very pleasant, prompt and responsive trader. She is a great member of our Garden Web community.

Chervil2

o

awww, thank you guy's, you just warm my heart! I am so lucky to know you all!!

o

2 thumbs up on this trader! Id trade with her again in a heart beat!
mary

o

Plants arrived promptly and looked healthy. Thanks for everything Michele.
Deb

o

This was my first trade on this site, and Michele made it very pleasant! She sent the plants & seeds quickly, and everything looks healthy. Very friendly gal and I hope to do more trades w/her in the future!! :O)

o

I have had many trades with medont and always receive great seeds, plants and great conversation. Thanks

o

I continue to have many successful trades with Michelle. Thanks again
Melanie

o

Just finished a wonderful trade with medontdo, would recommend to anyone and would definitely trade with again!!

o

Just got my first trade from her and holy cow.. this woman is super generous!!! thank you so much Michele and I will DEFINITELY trade with you anytime!

o

I just completed a trade with her, and am fixing to do another! A great trader.

o

received another trade from her and this lady always sends extra seeds. I just can't say enough about her. Will trade again and again I'm sure! Thanks Michelle :)

o

Just did a fantastic trade with medontdo. Wow was I ever pleased with the trade. Very generous trader. Wonderful emails. Prompt receipt of seeds. This trader definetly went above and beyond with her end of the trade. Would definetly trade with her again. Thanks so much!

o

Such a nice lady! And a great trader. We are actually setting up more trades for the future!

o

I just completed a trade with Michelle and couldn't be happier! Thank you Michelle, Awesome Packaging, very healthy plants!

Tracy

o

received yet another trade from medontdo. she always throws in extras and now that we are frequent traders, she even knows what I like and throws them in too! thanks again.. till next time :)

o

I have done two trades with Michelle. A great trader and has been a pleasure to get to know her.

o

Its me again! Lol. Posting cause of yet another great trade! Darla(irishdescended)

o

I received some very nicely packaged seeds from one of my very favorite GW Members! Always a great experience when dealing with Michele! Thanks, Girlie!

Tracyvine

o

great trade!! thanks!

o

Another great trade with Michele! Certainly recommend her.

Jackie

o

Just traded with Michelle. She's a great trader. Thanks a bunch.

Maria

o

Michelle is AWSOME! traded some seeds for 1 plant. she sent me 3! Thank you!!!!

o

Michelle is the bonus queen! She loves to share her seeds and is a alot of fun to trade with! It was like Christmas morning receivig her seeds!Thanks Michelle!~Angie

o

I got as many bonus seeds as the actual trade! Wow! Thanks a bunch!

o

I have completed one great trade and working on yet another one. I just love to chat with Michelle. Hope to have lots more trades in the future. Jackie-Sjackwheat

o

I'm happy to add my name to the list of very pleased traders who have had a nice trading experience with Michele. She's prompt and generous. Such cute seed packets. I love surprises and was pleased with the extras.
A very pleasant person to trade with.

Susie

o

Just completed a seed trade with Michele. Very pleased with our trade and such a bubbly person to converse with. She seems like she enjoys trading and is an asset to GW.

Thanks again and have a great day,
Annette

o

Great trader! Fast and very nice. Would definantly trade again!

o

She is another of the best. Looking forward to trading again.

o

Michelle,
Thank you for a awesome trade. I love the extras you sent, and they came so fast. Thanks bunches.... Barb

o

wonderful trader! hope to trade again in the future! she even sent extras!! thank you so much! rachel

o

Michelle is awsome! I would love to trade again! - Sharon

o

Just completed another great trade with Michelle. She sends her trades very fast, and love the casual emails she sends. Looking forward to our next trade! Darla

o

Love this gal! We started working on a second trade before the first got here, and I can't imagine being disappointed. Great trader!

o

I love trading with Michele, and keeping in touch too. She is a great trader and lots of fun to chat with, Linda

o

Great trader but uses the excuse that her son wants to trade...he he. Thanks for the trade! I hope Tabor like his seeds.

Melissa

o

i don't need to use excuses to trade sweetie!! :')) and yes! tabor does like his seeds! he has thanked most of the people he has gotten his seeds from. since he is under 13 he has to go under me. :')) but thanks for the trade!! :')) it was great!!

o

Hi! I just had another great trade with Michele! She is one of my favorite GW friends!
I also had a great trade with Tabor! He is polite and friendly!
Families that trade together stay together!

o

I've traded several times with Michele, and she is the best! She has become a great friend, and by the way has two kids who love to garden almost as much as (maybe more than) she does! I love that she has her kids so involved in gardening with her. Some of us should take lessons from her!
Becki

o

Michelle,

My sincerest apologies. I was TOTALLY joking about using your son as an excuse. I know how fun trading is and how much you both enjoy it. I should know better than to put a little joke/sarcasm in writing. It never translates how you want to. Sorry for the misunderstanding

I want to say that you both are wonderful traders and I hope there is no hard feelings.

o

totally no hard feelings!! :')) next time don't forget the smilys' and the LOL's LOL LOTS of LOVE and FORGIVENESS. i'm sorry for misunderstanding. :'(( i still think your sweet though. (that's why i thought it was weirdly mean, but now i see)

o

Medontdo! Thank you for several great gifts of seeds! I am very late in posting this and apologize! Thank you for all of your thoughtfulness! You are the bestest garden friend a girl could ask for!

So glad that this little misunderstanding is all cleared up! Hate to see anyone with hard feelings! I wish both of you many happy trades together in the future! ;o)

Tracyvine

o

thank you for a great trade!!!
Would definantly trade again!

g3neenkp

o

• Posted by susanc Z9/Sunset 17 (My Page) on
    Sat, Jan 19, 08 at 12:15

Michele is an enthusiastic, fun, generous trader. Highly recommend!

o

I just had another great trade with Michelle.Thanks so much for the seeds and promptness in getting them here.Debbie

o

Another fantastic trade with Michelle! She not only fulfilled her end of our trade, but filled some of my wants too!:) I love trading with her, not just because of the seeds but because she is an awesome person and an excellent friend!:)Thanks again Michelle!:)
~Angie

o

Michele's a terrific trader, and fun to correspond with as well. Just completed what I hope will be the first of many trades with her.

Thanks again, Michele!

Elizabeth

o

Thanx for a great trade...

o

great trade!!!!!!!!

o

I just finished a great trade with Michele. She had some seeds I've been hunting for, for a while now! Don't hesitate to trade with her if you get the chance!!

o

Thanks again Michele, how do you do it? You are the best!!

o

Medo is the best! Anytime I'm looking for something she seems to have it.

o

Thank you, great trader and very friendly! Fast response, fast shipping, generous seed counts, overall wonderful person to work with! THANKS!

~Rachel

o

A great trader!Debbie

o

Thanks for another great trade.I got the toadflax also.Debbie

o

Michele is a great trade. I would trade with her again and will recommend her to anyone.

o

I am happy to leave another positive note for Michele!
Just the best gal around, no question about it. Such a sweetheart...can't help but love her!! :O)
(oh, and I guess I should mention what a great trader she is, also!! LOL) :O)

o

A great, generous trader.

o

Michelle is a fun, generous and appreciative person to share seeds with.

o

Thanks Michele! The seeds are wonderful and I'm itching to get them all planted! I'm also looking forward to our next trade! I'm going nuts trying to figure out what your surprise is!

o

Another great trade with Michele! I'm looking forward to planting the beans and enjoying the Sweet peas she included! My part of the trade is on the way, I promise! Kids with the flu caused me to miss Saturday's mail, but I got it sent yesterday! Promise!

Kathy

o

• Posted by susanc Z9/Sunset 17 (My Page) on
    Wed, Mar 5, 08 at 12:31

Just had another fun trade with Michele. She's quick, thoughtful and generous and an all-around real sweetheart!

o

Another great trade! Thank you.

o

Excellent in sending sase postage with well-organized information. Great communication.

o

here's another link to add to mine......

Here is a link that might be useful: medontdo rate

o

here's another

o
RE: medontdo's rate

another

o
RE: medontdo's rate :'}}

yet another

o
RE: medontdo's rate :'}} last one!! LOL

ok the last one!! LOL

o

Michele is simply awesome as a person to trade with. :)

Very prompt, friendly and generous. She is also fun to converse with by email, and has been very kind to me. She went out of her way to send me some bonus seeds she knew I was looking for.

Can't say enough nice things about this trader! :)

o

As you can already see by these wonderful posts Michele is a GREAT trader. I'll just add my 2cents!!! Trade away!!!

o

Michelle is truly one of the sweetest people on gardenweb and an asset to gardenweb. I have traded with her and her son. I hope my little boy takes an interest in gardening like hers has! Right now I have to watch mine so he doesnt trample my plants! (he got one of the sensitive ferns yesterday! I think it will live!) I have traded with her so many times I have her address memorized. I think that says how I see her as a fellow gardenwebber and a friend. Love ya, Darla

o

Michele is the GREATEST!!!! I just received an over stuffed envy of fantastic seeds from her today! She is not only a great seed trader ,but is such a fantastic ,kind ,generous person , I am so glad I met! Thank you Michele,you are so dear to me! ((HUGS))

o

Thank you for the wonderful seeds you sent for my granddaughter's garden...she is so excited to make "planets" LOL.

o

I love michelle,, dont get on often due to illness, and I select my trades carefully, she was sweet, prompt, cheerful,and most of all a true Christian lady,, in all sense of the word,, Im glad we decided to swap. thank -you MIchelle,,, from the bottom of my heart,, Beth

o

Michele is awesome! She has welcomed me as a newbie and is a wonderful friend. She is a great trader, prompt, courteous, friendly and very generous. She is one of the sweetest, kindest persons I have ever met. I love her dedication to her family and her passion for gardening. Medo - you're great! Love ya! Em

o

Michelle is one person you always want to trade with. Great emails and one really nice person. I cant count the times we have "chatted" and I look forward to the future ones. : ) Truly a great friend......Darla

o

Received another nice trade from Michele. Trading with medontdo is always fun!

o

Thanks for another nice trade Michele.Looking forward to the next.Debbie

o

I was lucky enough to have Michele for my partner in a RR - she is awesome! So many many seeds and bulbs for my garden - If I end up with a beautiful garden this year - it will mainly be because of her! Thanks g/f! Em.

o

Always enjoy a trade with my enabler, Michele! Another fantastic one with lots of goodies! I certainly recommend trading with her! We're already setting up the next one!

Kathy

o

Had a wonderful trade, she sent as a bonus, Yvonna Salvia, and I had them on my want list, thanks again, Carol

o

Michelle is one of the sweetest people I know. I just received an awesome box FULL of seeds. She is one of the most generous people I have ever traded with. I would recommed if you have never traded with her to do so. She is funny, sweet and I am happy to call her a friend.

Thank you Michelle,

Smiles,
Pixies

o

I love to trade with Medontdo, We always have great trades.
Linda

o

I had Michele for a partner in a second RR and she was as awesome as ever. She sent some great plants and tons of seeds and adorable other gifts. I just love her to pieces! She is so sweet and generous and down to earth! You are lucky if you get to trade with her! Em.

o

Did another trade with Michele. My squash plants had died for some reason,and I was in desperate need of seeds for them. Michele got them to me quickly after I put out an SOS to several GW buddies. AND she included some extras, like the enabler she is! :) I'm trying to come up with something special to surprise her with :)

Another wonderful trade! Michele is AWESOME!

Kathy

o

A pleasure to trade with. Highly recommend!!
Jean
recipesaver2

o

Well as you can see from all the others words of kindness..Michele is a fabulous trader. I had the pleasure of having her as my partner in a hummingbird round robin swap. She was a very generous swapper. she sent many many wonderful plants, the best feeder ever, and a beautiful glass garden sign. She is just an all around great gal who is super friendly and outgoing. Hope you and your family have a wonderful summer! I would swap/trade with her anytime!~Heather

o

just had my first seed trade with medo Michele:) she is a awesome trader seeds came in fast n in great shape! hope to trade with her again:)
christy

o

Posted by ryguy319 5b (ryguy319@chartermi.net) on
Sat, Sep 13, 08 at 17:38

Just received my trade from Michele and it was a very nice trade would surely trade again with her seems to be a very sweet person.

copied from another thread

o

I have just finished a trade with Michelle and I'm very pleased with the bulbs she sent me! Very well packed and super fast shipping as well as great communications. I hope to trade with her again!!

Monica

o

Michele is a generous and prompt trader! Thanks so much

Frances

o

Yep. Great trade. Can't wait for the daturas in summer. The conversation made it all the better. Thanks!

o

I just send seeds for SASE, but was very impressed by how friendly Medo was. I also appreciate the advice (I used too much postage and she let me know!). Am glad to have bumped into her here and hope to trade/chat again in the future!

Diana Lynn

o

Just had a great trade with Medo, she was very quick and everything was packaged great. Would definitely trade again. Thanks Medo!

o

had another great trade with medo! shes asesome!

o

Just received some wonderful seeds from her. All was labeled and well-packaged. Will gladly trade with her again.

Best to you and thanks,
quiltingfox

o

you all are WAYYYYY too kind!!! thank you so much!!! ~Medo

o

Another wonderful trade with Michele! I always look forward to my trades with her! Thanks again, hon, I'm looking forward to getting this honeysuckle into the ground so it can establish before the first frost!

Kathy

o

Posted by michiganmama 5 (My Page) on
Tue, Oct 7, 08 at 17:22

"Medo" is an awesome trader, very prompt, and easy to please, lol! I will trade with her anytime, gladly! Thanks for the great trade~

copied from another thread

o

Just had a great trade with Michele, as always just a delight, will trade again always a good one, thank you Lisa-pumkingal

o

Did my first trade with Michele. Her seeds came in great shape and prompt. : )

Cindy

o

• Posted by dorisl 5 NW Chicago burbs (My Page) on
    Sun, Oct 19, 08 at 18:20

Michelle always goes above and beyond the terms of your trade.

:)
Thanks again!
Doris

o

Wow it takes forever for this page to download. LOL Michelle is a great trader and wonderful person as you can see...Thanks for trading again. LOL Barb

o

Always a joy to trade with Michelle. I look forward to the next one. Thanks!

o

Received very nice rooted raspberry cuttings, that were sent very promptly. A great trade, thanks!

o

What a great garden webber! ! I'm a newbie, and she has been SO helpful in showing me the ropes of trading. The seeds came carefully packaged, and with a generous amount! Looking forward to future trades!!

o

Received my seeds so fast. Thanks for the awesome trade!

o

Thank you for the seeds for postage. Any time I have something you need let me know. Dorothy

o

Had a wonderful trade with Michele. Looking forward to planting those seeds this coming Spring!

Thanks again for a great trade! :)

dirtdiggin

o

Wonderful person to trade with! Seeds all arrived in mint condition. Would trade with you again in a heartbeat. :)

Alicia

o

I've enjoyed reading Medo's posts for quite some time. I'm honored to have done a trade with her. The items she sent were in great condition and she sent lots of extras! Thanks Medo, I look forward to trading with you in the future! Nik

o

Had a trade with Michele,
Everything was great.
Thank you.

o

What an awesome friend and seed swapper Medo is! She blew me away with her package! She is very generous and thoughtful!!!! She sent me a ton of stuff that I'll love to add to my garden and still wants to send me more! What a sweetheart! She also showed me a lot of the GW seed trading "ropes" through our communications which has helped me immensely. I just can't say enough about this wonderful gal!

Blessings,
Angela

o

Oh my gosh! I lost count on how many times I have made a post for Michelle! I was scrolling down and kept seeing my name pop up! Lol! She is a great friend and one I always enjoy trading with. I cant say enough great things about her. Our paths always seem to cross on gardenweb and Im very thankful for the opportunity to meet such a kind and friendly person........ Darla

o

Another wonderful trade with Michele! I always enjoy swapping with this wonderful Garden Buddy!
Looking forward to the hostas and berries!

Kathy

o

Michelle was a part of the Secret Santa Seed Swap , and as always, was very giving and generous to others ! Thanks so much !

Happy holidays !

Kym

o

I just wanted to add to the praises of medo/Michelle I signed up for the infamous Secret Santa Seed Swap and just when I thought I had finished receiving cards and seeds I received a smallish box from medo.
I thought goodness HOW many seeds did she send me? Well, just one pack actually, BUT inside the box with the pack of seeds was a handdrawn Christmas wish from her and her little girl ALONG with a baby plant of a most desired plant I and OTHERS only dream of.
She and her daughter along with the 'Fairies' sent me a Corkscrew vine. I had listed this was a most desired plant and SHE actaully sent the plant in a SEED EXCHANGE SWAP! HOW GREAT WAS THAT?

I think Medo is really SUPER COOL!

Thanks again, Fran

o

I just had another trade with Michele. It's probably the 20th time we've exchenged seeds and/or plants so that should tell you how satisfied I've been and what a great trader she is. LOL
Karyn

o

Medontdo is awsome
Sent me so many wonderful seeds.
Thanks so much
Dorothy

o

Completed a good trade with Medo...hope we can trade again.

Peggy

o

its easy to trade with my mom because when i want a type of seed i can just ask and take it.rofl

o

• Posted by jon3 zone 5_IN (My Page) on
    Wed, Jan 28, 09 at 15:49

i sent medo postage for liatris seeds, but she also sent me a bunch of extra flower seeds as a bonus. really cool. i would definitely make trades with her in the future. i received her package fast and everything was protected really nice. also i'm new to this site and she's been extremely helpful.
thanks medo

~jon

o

Sent me a BD card and seeds. Thank you very much. Dorothy

o

Michelle thank you so very much for sending me seeds for my birthday off my most wanted list! I know we will enjoy them very much. Kim

o

Thanks for the cute birthday card, and the summer poinsettia & white angel trumpet seeds!!!

o

Michelle is everything written above and more!! I have traded many times with her over the year a half that I have been part of gardenweb and it is rare for a week to go by that we have not corresponded about things of common interest....usually plants and the Lord. You are one of the very best!! Big hugs and blessings, Beth
The Secret Santa box that she sent to me was awesome, way beyond my expectations :-)
I don't have her address memorized yet- but I sure need to- LOL!!

o

• Posted by jolmos 9/Sunset 13/AZ (My Page) on
    Thu, Apr 30, 09 at 16:18

I received her end of the trade last night. She was extremely generous and very fast...I would trade again in a millisecond. Thank you!!!

o

Posted by plantas 8bCA (My Page) on
Thu, May 3, 07 at 22:04

A great trade with medontdo,she sent my seeds exactly when she said she would, I recieved them a few days after.
Will trade again someday, Thank you

(Copied from a thread ready to slip away on the last page)

o

Medo is awesome! Sent more seeds than I know what to do with. Great conversation and alot of fun! :)

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here