Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
fleur_gw

gottagarden

Fleur
14 years ago

I just made one of the most incredible trades ever on GardenWeb. Beautiful, healthy plants and some of her favorites included as extras. Nicely packed and identified and a great gardener to chat with. Thanks, Brenda. Let's do this again.

Comments (28)

• FlowerLady6
    14 years ago

I am happy to report that I had a nice seed exchange with Brenda. Her gardens are incredible, full of color and luscious plants. She's very knowledgeable and her posts are always a treat to read and see. I am happy to have part of her lovely gardens down here in my tropical/cottage gardens in s.e. FL.

Thank you Brenda.

FlowerLady

• awalkinthegarden
    14 years ago

It's a pleasure to meet a gardener with passion, and this reflects on her gardens. Brenda seems so willing to share tips and good practices with others.I had a successful trade with Brenda and can't wait to see the results of the plants this season.
    Thank you Brenda! Hope we get to do more trades in the future.

• Chemocurl zn5b/6a Indiana
    14 years ago

Posted by txaggiegirl TX 8b (My Page) on
    Mon, May 11, 09 at 7:14

This is the Red Garden Gal...good trader...well selected, healthy plants, and good shipping techniques. Trade with her anytime!

(copied from another thread)

• lorna-organic
    14 years ago

I received a generous number of iris rhizomes from Brenda (gottagarden). The iris are growing well and producing flowers. I am thrilled!

14 years ago

Posted by perennialfan273 zone 5 (My Page) on
    Fri, May 29, 09 at 19:21

Hello

O.K., first of all, I just wanted to say I'm sorry for starting a new thread (I know there's already several like this) but when I tried to click on the hyperlinks the pages wouldn'>t load so I had no choice. Anyways, I really enjoyed trading. The package arrived quickly and everything was in good condition. Would gladly trade again anytime!

Thank You

copied from another thread

• jxa44
    14 years ago

Sorry to be so late chiming in here -- you know how it is, life sometimes gets in the way : \

Anyway, like the rest of you, i traded several months ago with "gottagarden", and I received one of the the most incredible trades I've ever made on Gardenweb. recently when i make trades, i've usually been the one giving good plants only to receive inferior plants in trade. "gottagarden's" wnderful plants and generosity really restored my faith in trading here on gardenweb -- at least with "gottagarden" :)

• luckyladyd
    13 years ago

Just completed a trade with gottagarden and am very happy to report an excellent experience. Plants arrived on time and well packed and in abundance. Thanks, Gotta Garden!

• linlily
    13 years ago

Brenda is a terrific trader. Her plants arrived quickly and were packed very nicely. She sends good sized plants too and she sent an "extra" plant that she thought would go great with another one that she was sending me. I hope we can trade again very soon!

Linda

• casey1gw
    13 years ago

Great trader. She sends huge divisions and really cared about her plants.

Hedy

• antiqueorchid
    13 years ago

Just finished a trade with Brenda and am very happy with the plants that she sent. She kept in contact and shipped promptly. Most importantly she sent what we agreed upon and even some extras. I would trade with her any time. Thanks again!

Denise

• milkweed33
    13 years ago

Excellent Trader!!

Brenda sent me a nice quantity of plants!

She also included an extra surprise group of plants that fit perfectly into my garden.

Plants came quickly, nicely packaged, and as soon as I put them in the ground they looked really happy.

Thank you Brenda!!

• Annie
    13 years ago

I have traded with gottagarden for several years.
    Everything she has ever sent me arrived in due time and came in great condition.

She sent me generous amounts of Iris Rhizomes that all bloomed so beautifully this year. She sent starts of plants I did not have that she thought would grow great for me in my garden, and they did!

And recently, she sent me two big clumps of Siberian Bugloss just because she read my post that I was searching for a blue perennial flower, the color of my deceased son's baby blue eyes, so I could plant him a memorial garden. What a sweetheart of a gal.

She is a great trader. I highly recommend her not only as an honest and knowledgeable person, but also as a fantastic gardener in her own right. Touring her gardens through her photography is a beautiful respite for the weary soul. Simply magnificent!
    Thank you so much Brenda.

~Annie

• kim_m_2010
    13 years ago

I had a very Nice Trade with Brenda. She is such a pleasant person and communication is great. Her plants were shipped before I had expected anything. Thanks for the plants I've been wanting and a Pleasant Trade.

Kim

• claysoil
    13 years ago

I've never received such large plants in a trade and they arrived in fabulous shape! Thank you so much Brenda!

• Pat
    13 years ago

I recently completed a trade with Brenda and highly recommend her as a trading partner. She is easy to work with, generous, thoughtful and sends nice healthy plants.

• gardenbench
    13 years ago

I started a trade with Brenda this spring and was unable to complete until this fall. She was great at communication and very patient. She shipped very promptly when we had everything ready. The plant was very large and healthy. This was a great trade. It was a pleasure working with her and I would recommend her to anyone. Thanks Brenda.

13 years ago

Posted by felisa Z5Chicago (My Page) on
    Sun, Feb 27, 11 at 9:12

Traded with her in spring 2010 and am arranging a trade again in spring 2010. She is an excellent trader. Plants are well packaged and nice sized. She also has a wide variety of plants on her trade list.

• oregongardengal
    12 years ago

Boy did I get lucky finding Brenda (gottagarden) for my my first online trade ... it went so perfectly! She filled my wish list with the most beautiful plants and shipped expertly!
    I so enjoyed meeting you, and look forward to more trading with you in the future!

• katob Z6ish, NE Pa
    12 years ago

What a great trade I just completed. Large divisions, healthy plants, well packed, shipped at the perfect time... I couldn't have asked for more from Brenda and hope we can do this again some time!

• muggsey
    12 years ago

Brenda is just Awesome! Unusual plants- Big healthy nice plants- excellent communications- well packaged plants- a Godsend to this trading forum! Thank you Brenda! I know we'll be future trading/sharing partners- The gardens this girl must have!
    Thank you SO much!
    Garden Hugs,
    Sandy/muggsey

• april105
    12 years ago

Very happy with our trade! I was sent very large divisions of each plant. Way more than what I was expecting! Were packed great and arrived very fresh! Would love to do it again sometime! Thanks Brenda!

12 years ago

Posted by prhart western NC (My Page) on
    Thu, Jul 14, 11 at 16:28

Brenda is a great trader, sending an abundence of healthy plants, well wrapped, and right on schedule. It was a real pleasure to exchange with her and I hope to do a repeat in the future.

• mrao77
    12 years ago

Had a wonderful experience trading with gottagarden! Well packaged, labelled plants, and great communication.
    Thanks for trading.
    mrao77

11 years ago

Posted by illinoisdoglover z5IL (My Page) on
    Thu, Apr 5, 12 at 20:28

Had a great first trade (mine) with gottagarden. Package arrived on time, in great condition and all plants marked and individually wrapped. Wonderful communication thru e-mail from start to finish. Would highly recommend her. Nice plants and extras.Would definately trade again.

• mrao77
    11 years ago

Wonderful trader! Well packaged and shipped. Will certainly look forward to trading again.

• christinmk z5b eastern WA
    11 years ago

Brenda is fantastic. Not only did she send me a wonderful box of great looking plants this spring, but she was patient and understanding enough to wait a couple months for me to ship out my end of the trade (couple failed early attempts to root some cuttings for her).

She has a truly inspiring garden and is a absolute gem of a trader- thank you again Brenda!
    CMK (Christin)

• daisy_lee
    11 years ago

I had my first fantastic trade with Brenda and she sent beautiful healthy plants. They were all packaged with care!!! Very good about emailing too. Great trade!

I hope to trade with her again!!!

• val1
    10 years ago

I just completed a wonderful trade with Brenda! Everything was packaged very well and labeled neatly. The rhizomes were beautiful and healthy and she even sent extras. Communication throughout the trade was great. I would gladly trade with her again!