Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
frances_coffill

chrizty

Frances Coffill
15 years ago

Is a generous girl! she sent me a lovely box of healthy plants. Very pleasant to chat with too, looking forward to future trading.

Comments (30)

• dorisl
    15 years ago

She's perfect! Speedy!

Thanks for the great trade, Chrizty!

D

• Vic Billings, MT
    15 years ago

AWESOME!!!!
    Christy is a super trader and great person! I would trade with her again anytime!!
    I just got the biggest box ever!!! And she put in a bunch of extras too!! So much more than I expected!!
    Thanks Christy, and I loved chatting with you also!!
    Vic :)

• truewildrose3
    15 years ago

Perfect trader! Sent extras! All plants were very healthy! Would love to trade with again! Thanks! ~Sam~

• quiltingfox
    15 years ago

Had a wonderful experience trading with chrizty. She is very generous and a delightful person to talk with. I look forward to doing future trades with her. :)

• Vic Billings, MT
    15 years ago

Christy is sooo sweet! I was having trouble with mail delivery and she sent me a bubble envie full of seeds and plants just to see if I would get it!!
    Thanks Christy!
    Vic

• scottrell
    15 years ago

I just received my end of a trade with Christy. She is generous and fast! Seeds were packaged nicely and she included extra! Thanks Christy! - Sharon

• quiltingfox
    15 years ago

Got a lot of wonderful irises from Christy. She is a very generous trader and a great friend to chat with. Will gladly share seeds and plants with her in the future.

Best to you and yours,
    Quiltingfox

• dees
    15 years ago

I just completed my first trade with Christy, and she sent a big box full of beautiful roses, and a bonus of epsom salt.She is a generous trader and a very nice person. Hope to trade with her again soon. Thanks Christy!!
    dees

• tracyvine
    15 years ago

I received the most wonderful box from Christy and I couldn't have been more impressed by the large healthy plants that she sent. She packaged all of them with tender loving care and they arrived in perfect condition. She also sent wonderful gifts along with the plants. I highly recommend her to everyone.

Thank you Christy!

Tracy

• leecb
    15 years ago

Just completed a seed trade with Christy and I couldnt be happier.
    The seeds were packed carefully, labelled clearly and even had pictures. Quick shipping and she even threw in some extras.
    Christy is a lot of fun to communicate with and kept up with all the emails.
    Overall an awesome trader!
    -Lysie

• daisy_lee
    15 years ago

I just had my first trade with Chrizty. She is a wonderful person to trade with and answers e-mails and sends seeds promptly. I would definitely trade with her again!

Carol

• medontdo
    15 years ago

i just had my first trade with christy, WOW i am so excited!! she is very nice!! and she sent a good amount of seeds, they came in a very good amount of time!! i certainly would trade with christy again!! i am so looking to our next trade!! thank you so much!! i would recommend trading with christy!! ~Medo

• suecirish
    15 years ago

Thanks so much to Christy for our great trade. She sent along her seeds to me with some extra surprises, and is patiently waiting while my Coleus gets its seed act together. She's very nice and everything arrived in great condition. When those Coleus are ready she will get them "tout de suite"!
    Sue

• pseudacris_crucifer
    15 years ago

Had a great trade with Christy. I had not traded before and she was kind enough to guide me through the process. A true asset to the GradenWeb community.

• lily_amongst_thorns
    15 years ago

WOW! chrizty sent many bonus seed which was a great surprise for a newbie like me. Packaged well and was very quick, would definitely trade with her again. Thanks!

• quiltingfox
    15 years ago

Always a pleasure to get seeds from chrizty. Everything is well-packaged and labeled. And great to gab with. :-)

Best to you and many thanks,
    quiltingfox

• medontdo
    15 years ago

Christy sent me some more wonderful seeds!! as you know!, she is just way awesome!! i just look forward to any further trades that we may get to have!! thank you so much!! ~Medo

• pumkingal
    15 years ago

Just had a wonderful trade with Cristy, she gave extras too, thanks a whole bunch, will trade again, and a wonderful girl to chat with, Thanks again, Lisa-pumkingal

• proudgm_03
    15 years ago

Just finished a trade with Christy. She is a friendly, prompt and generous trader and I would gladly trade again. Thanks!

• grovespirit
    15 years ago

I just received my end of a trade with Christy, and was thrilled with the result. She is considerate, generous and quick! :)

Seeds were packaged nicely. She sent the seeds in a real bubble mailer, and even marked the mailer "PERISHABLE" in big red letters as my trade page requested!
    To make my day, Christy even included a couple bonus seedpacks that were listed on my want list! Thanks very much, Christy!

I'd be delighted to trade with Christy again sometime.

• flowersareforme
    15 years ago

had a trade with Christy she sent on time,with a note well packaged seeds.Thank you Christy ~Robin:0)

• suecirish
    15 years ago

Another very nice trade with Christy. I just received my seeds today, including a nice bonus pack. She is very prompt and pleasant to deal with. I'm very pleased to be trading with Christy, and hope to again.
    Sue

• agirlsgirl
    15 years ago

I agree! She is a very kind and generous person! She sent me AWESOME seeds that I am very grateful for! Thanks again Christy! I owe you one! :)
    ~Angie

• rbrady
    15 years ago

I agree with everything said! Christy just sent me a very fat bubble envy full of some great seeds! She is an asset to GW.

Rhonda

• outnproud
    15 years ago

Just received my end of a trade with Christy. She sent her seeds very fast and well packaged. The little envelopes she packs her saved seeds in are so cute and even include pictures from her garden! A real gem of a trader! Can't wait to do my next trade. Christy sent me NUMEROUS extras so I would have some more to trade with if I don't want to plant them all.

Tim

• jtbeachbum
    13 years ago

Hey, great trade with Christy. I never expected to receive so much and for it to be so beautifully and well packaged. I almost hate to use them as I just love the little packages of seeds. Thanks so much Christy, you really made my first experience with this a very pleasant one. Looking forward to next time. :o)

• Chemocurl zn5b/6a Indiana
    13 years ago

I just received in a wonderful daffodil trade from Christy.

Thanks so much and I hope we can continue to trade daffodils in the years to come. I aim to get you as addicted to them as I am.

Sue

• quiltingfox
    13 years ago

During the January RR Seeds-N-Stitches Swap I received a beautiful, cloth bookmark from her. Thank you bunches!! :-)

Best to you and many, many thanks,
    Sandra

• quiltingfox
    13 years ago

Just received a beautiful, floral print, 9-patch quilt block from her for the GW Round Robin March Seeds-N-Stitches Swap. Thank you bunches!! It is going to look great on my grandma's quilt! Will gladly trade with her in the future! :-)

Best to you and many, many thanks,
    Sandra

• driveturt
    10 years ago

Very helpful, I am new to the sight. Very generous. Thanks so much!