Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
medontdo

hazelnutbunny+++

medontdo
16 years ago

this woman is so nice, very good comunication, sends when she say's and is patient, LOL i would recommend her to everyone! i like her alot! i would put her in my top 05 ;')

Comments (32)

• beckilove
    16 years ago

Melissa is a great person to trade with! She sent when and what she said she would, and even sent extra seeds! Thank you so much, hazelnutbunny!

• chrystallake_2007
    16 years ago

Just completed a very nice trade with Melissa. Thank you Good Trader

• debbiep_gw
    16 years ago

Very prompt and friendly too!

• dirt_under_my_nails
    16 years ago

Recieved an AWESOME box from her in the make new friends round robin.All plants arrived healthy & alive.Would trade with anytime.

• Vic Billings, MT
    16 years ago

Just got PFP from Melissa, she sent a ton of stuff! And very nice size, not tiny starts! Wonderful to deal with!!! Vic

• swamp_thing
    16 years ago

I just got done trading with Melissa for two healthy plant starts and this gal is great! I recommend this trader very highly.Thank you Melissa and sure do hope we can do another trade in the future! Rita

• house_first_timer
    16 years ago

Very nice and generous person to deal with! She just sent me a bunch of nice seeds for postage only. Big thanks to her again!

• zabecc
    16 years ago

Melissa is a wonderful trader and I would trade with her again any day :)

• agirlsgirl
    16 years ago

Melissa is great to trade with and I would recommend her to anyone! Thanks Melissa!~Angie:)

• poisondartfrog
    16 years ago

Thanks Bunny, for the great seeds!
    Alana

• Lisa
    16 years ago

OMG!!! Melissa is such a good trader! She packed the box FULL!! Send package at lighting speed! Wonderful trader!! Thanks again, Melissa!!

Lisa

• medontdo
    Original Author
    16 years ago

i just got my trade from melissa!! she is such a sweetie!! i just love this lady!! she's the most sweetest, honest, sweetest, ummmm...i already said that, nicest, LOL you really can't say enough nice things about her, she's just so generous and quick!! i'm soooooo not kidding!!! she's the absolute best!! she's also one of my very best friends!! i am so lucky to have her!! i so reccomend trading with her!! she's so great!! thank you melissa!! :'))

• retsec
    16 years ago

Great to trade with. She sends things fast, well packaged, and sent nice size bulbs.

• flwrs4ever
    16 years ago

Melissa and I just completed a trade...she is ALWAYS so generous...and fast to send out. I approached her on a comment she made about having extras, and she was more than willing to share, even when I wasnt in the conversation.

Thanks so much Mel...would trade with you anytime !

• jaleeisa
    16 years ago

Got some wonderful Naked Lady bulbs from Melissa! Looking forward to doing a great trade with her soon :)

Kathy

• gardenkitteh
    15 years ago

I received a very full box of goodies in the "Adopt a Newbie" Swap. She was patient, she communicated well, and I felt like a spoiled newbie indeed. I would happily trade with her again.

• jaleeisa
    15 years ago

Received a WONDERFUL box in the Making New Friends: After Dark swap! Melissa puts a lot of thought (and goodies!) into each RR swap. She's a wonderful trader and a great friend! Very highly recommend trading with her!

Kathy

• emsgarden
    15 years ago

Melissa offered a hosta up for adoption and I "voluntered" to take her - melissa sent the lil baby right away, all wrapped up nice and snug, and arriving in great condition. She likes her new home and is flourishing thanks to the great care Melissa took of her. Seriously - Melissa is a doll, so funny and kind and generous. I would recommend her to anyone considering trading with her. She is one of the best! Thanks Melissa! Em.

• nikkineel
    15 years ago

I recently finished a trade with Melissa. She sent the most awesome box full of goodies, daylilies, and bulbs. WOW! Excellent trader.

• Vic Billings, MT
    15 years ago

Another Great box from the Bunny!!! Thanks Melissa, it's always a pleasure getting a box of plants from you!!!
    Vic

• jaleeisa
    15 years ago

Melissa is one of my biggest enablers and bestest friends here!! She just sent me a box STUFFED with the most gorgeous daylilies and Iris!!!!! I can't wait to get them settled into their new beds and tucked up real nice! And I'm excited to see them bloom next year!

Thanks Melissa, love ya hon!

Kathy

• proudgm_03
    15 years ago

Just received a free offer of seeds from Melissa. She is an awesome trader and one of the friendliest people you will ever meet. Thanks so much!

• Michelle Reynolds
    15 years ago

Miss Bunny is an A+ trader
    great plants well packaged, promptly send and just all around a great person to trade with.
    michelle

• jaleeisa
    15 years ago

Melissa sent me some wonderful goodies as part of a "make up" for a Round Robin swap where another member was to have sent a box to me, but didn't. It's very sweet of Melissa to participate in making that up to me :) even though it wasn't her and she wasn't required to.

Thanks Melissa!! I'm really enjoying the candle- the smell is SOOOOO yummy! and the kids loved the candy and I definitely appreciated the "pamper me" things! And that little scarecrow is so adorable

HUGS,
    Kathy

• rosepedal
    14 years ago

Melissa is the best...She sent me huge iris rizomes for my garden for postage... Lots of them a huge box... They were here lickety split...I owe ya and wont forget it either Melissa... Thank you for helping me out in my lack of iris in the garden department...:))) Hugs

• ladygreensleeves
    14 years ago

Melissa is a gem to the Gardenweb. She is a kind, sweet, generous trader. She really knows how to pack a box of happiness. Thanks for the awesome box Melissa!

Regina

• Alphie
    14 years ago

I answered a seeds for postage offer from Melissa & she sent me the seeds she offered AND some extra! They arrived quickly & in great shape. I look forward to trading with her some day. Thank you again for sharing with me.

Don

• katmatney
    14 years ago

Melissa offered daylily seeds for a sasbe and I took her up on her offer. She was very generous and had great communication during this transaction. SHe is a positive asset to the gardenweb family.

Kathy

• smitties
    12 years ago

Melissa hosted our OBF February swap and was my sender. The package was fantastic and so was the swap. She is one who frequently hosts swaps making GW a great place to visit and a great place to make friends. Thank you so much Melissa.

• canyonwind
    12 years ago

For all of the Round Robin swaps that Melissa has hosted over the last few years, thank you!! Melissa is an absolute delight.

Annie

• flowergirl34
    12 years ago

Miss Bunny was a terrific addition to the MNF's Feb. H~E~A~R~T Swap 2012 we had on the Round Robin.

A definite GW asset.
    Happy Sowing!
    vina

• flowergirl34
    11 years ago

I just wanted to thank Miss Bunny for participating in the OBF October 2012 THE WITCH IS IN Swap on the Round Robin. A super nice lady and a wonderful swapper! I was lucky enough to be her receiver. Terrific package!!!

Thanks so much Bunny :)!
    Happy Blooms!
    vina

Sponsored
Davidson Builders
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Franklin County's Full-Scale General Contractor