Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Canyonwind

Posted by hazelnutbunny 7A (My Page) on
Thu, May 21, 09 at 13:35

Annie doesn't have a thread yet? How bizarre!

I traded with Annie recently. She sent fantastic plants, packaged them very well AND sent very quickly.
She's also very fun to chat with. :O)
I give her 5 *'s! Yay!

Melissa

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Canyonwind

Posted by georgia_teacher 8b (My Page) on
Mon, Nov 2, 09 at 16:37

I wanted to join the OBF Harvest swap, but as I had not yet completed a trade, I could not join the group. Without knowing me from anyone, Ann contacted me and offered to do a (I thought!) small, quick seed swap so I could join in the fun. Well, WOW!, just wow. I opened the mailbox today to find a bubble envelope filled with seeds for me. I can't wait to plant them. Thanks so much for the generous trade and the kind welcome, Anne.

Christan

(copied from another thread)

o
RE: .. canyonwind

Posted by lovingmy4babies 7 (My Page) on
Mon, Apr 5, 10 at 17:10

I wanted to join OBF and start doing trades with the members in that group, and Annie reached out to me, not knowing me from Adam, and suggested we do a seed trade to get it done quickly so I could join in. Even though I did not have any seeds, she was very accomidating and let me choose a cutting and a plant baby to send out instead. In return, she sent WAY more than what I expected! 6 varieties of Morning Glories instead of the 1 variety I was expecting :) She is very generous and super friendly, not to mention she was super quick with shipping out the seeds :)

(copied from another thread)

o

Thank you Anne for my surprise wishes the tourch, and gaillardia burgundy,, thanks so much Lisa

o

Regarding this year's 3rd annual Secret Santa Seed Swap:

From canyonwind (Annie): A really great card featuring a smiling Santa framed with Holly (looks a lot like the Coca Cola Santa), containg even more wonderful Black Pearl Pepper seeds (Bwahahahaha...love it, love it!) and Borage seeds (Another super culinary/medicinal, most commonly with blue star shaped flowers that turn pinkish when aged due to extended UV light exposure! Also reputedly a good companion plant for legumes, spinach, brassicas, strawberries and tomatoes. Culinarily tastes a lot like Cucumber) Years ago a good framily friend gifted Elly & I with a Borage plant for Christmas, but I haven't grown it since. How totally excellent, now, we're gifted with Borage seeds for Christmas! Thank you so very much, Annie! Wishing you-n-Yours the best this holiday season and always!!

o

• Posted by ivyp 8 oregon (My Page) on
    Fri, Jan 7, 11 at 18:31

Thanks for the great seeds in the Secret Santa Seed Swap

o

Annie adopted me from the newbies thread. She sent me an extremely generous amount of seeds. I can't wait to see them in my garden!!

Thank you so much Annie :)

o

I just completed a trade with Annie... she is super generous and very prompt!! Thank you Annie for the trade and for helping me to become an OBF'er!! :-)

Em

o

Annie is a great trader and a great person! We have traded several times and she is one of the best...Thanks Annie

Lisa

o

Canyonwind sent 4 new tomato seed varieties for the secret santa swap! Thessaloniki, Andrew Rahart's, Adventure, and Jersey Giant. I cannot WAIT to look those up! I am especially excited about Adventure. That sounds awesome! I also LOVE giant tomatoes so I'm excited about Jersey Giant. The other ones sound classic so I'm sure they will be delicious as well. Thank you so much for sending these and for being so generous!!!

o

canyonwind/Annie sent a safely packaged secret santa card with 3 wonderful seed packs. I appreciate the time she took to find seeds that were on my 'wish list'.

Thank you Annie and ~Merry christmas~

o

I received a great package from Annie in the KISS ornament swap. She outdid herself. Thanks so much.

Don

o

Wonderful heirloom tomatos from the Secret Santa Swap. A few fancy poppies too. Thanks so much. A

o

Thanks Annie for checking my wish list & sending me a secret santa swap Christmas card filled with 3 types of oriental greens from Baker Creek (Wong Bok-Mandarin, Tatsoi, & Mizuna). My sister gave me a catalog once, but I've never had their seeds. Healthy meals ahead for my family!
Merry Christmas, Corrine

o

Annie shared her seeds and sent me an adorable angela ornament for my tree in the secret santa swap...she's one of the best!

Thank you Annie

Lisa

o

Annie is a generous Garden Web member and a great Secret Santa. Thanks for the card and all the wonderful seeds.

You are the best!

o

Annie responded to my BEAP offer and it was a pleasure to send her the seeds. Sent the bubblie promptly with everything needed, and let me know that she got the seeds.

Hope to trade with her in the future.

Fran

o

Annie was a terrific addition to the MNF's Feb. H~E~A~R~T Swap 2012 we had on the Round Robin.

A definite GW asset.
Happy Sowing!
vina

o

Annie went above and beyond anything I could have envisioned in the March FOTESS Swap on the Round Robin. She is very generous with seeds and since it was March everything came with coordinating green paper!

o

Annie adopted me from the adopt a newbie thread. I am so impressed by her wonderful generous spirit. She surprised me with above and beyond what I hoped for. I can not begin to express how grateful I am for this experience. A pleasure from the start. I hope to stay in touch and to be able to repay her generosity.

o

Annie went so above and beyond for the April 2012 FOTESS "What Was I Thinking?" Swap that I can't even describe how wonderful it was. Her poem she wrote me brought tears to my eyes. Not to mention her thoughtfulness with everything she chose for my package.

Annie is without a doubt one of the sweetest people you could ever "meet" on the GW!

THANK YOU SO MUCH!
vina :)

o

I am hear once again to sing Annie's praises.

She was a terrific member of the June OBF Mayed in the USA swap on the round robin.

Thank you for being a great trade partner! :)
vina

o

Received a box from Annie in an OBF swap and she went well beyond what was required to be sent. This was a box full of marvelous goodies. Thank you Annie

o

I recently received my end of the Fresh and Cool Swap from Annie. Again she outdid herself. Thanks.

Don

o

I just wanted to thank Annie for participating in the OBF October 2012 THE WITCH IS IN Swap on the Round Robin. A super nice lady and a wonderful swapper!

Thanks so much Annie!
Happy Blooms!
vina

o

Annie sent a wonderful box in our recent Fostess First Anniversary swap. What a great celebration in a box. Thanks so much Annie. A box well done. Margo

o

• Posted by sjc48 5 Michigan (My Page) on
    Fri, Dec 21, 12 at 20:45

Just received generous amounts of seeds and a pretty card from Annie in the Secret Santa Swap - Many Thanks!
I've swapped with Annie in several other swaps and she is generous, thoughtful and FUN!
Shirley!

o

Thank yo uso much for the lovely card and seeds! I can tell you took great care and thought when packing them. Thank you for blessing me this Christmas season.

o

Ann sent me a lovely card and great seeds in the Secret Santa Swap. Thank you very much!!

Cindy

o

Thank you again for the card and seeds in our Secret Santa swap. Margo

o

Thank you Annie, for the card and wonderful seeds in the Secret Santa Swap. I will enjoy those tomatoes!
Alana

o

Just did a Santa Swap with Anne and she sent me some great seeds that I have been wanting. I would trade/swap with her again. Thanks

Paula

o

Thank you for your generosity Annie! The seeds you sent me in the secret santa swap are very much appreciated. Happy New Year!

o

• Posted by kchd 7b Mississippi (My Page) on
    Wed, Jan 2, 13 at 18:34

Annie sent me a lovely card and some great seeds for the Secret Santa Swap this year. Thanks so much!

Katie

o

Secret Santa Swap provided 2 kinds of poppies! I am, I am, I am going to get poppies to grow and bloom this year! Great xmas card suprises.
Heidi

o

Annie sent me a nice Christmas card and seed bags for the Dec. FOTESS swap. Thank you very much! Suzanne

o

Annie send a wonderful card and nice seeds to me in the 2012 SSS! I am thrilled, thanks so much! Melinda

o

I swapped with Annie during the FOTESS Snowflake swap. She sent me a packet full of wonderful things, including wonderful mints, vanilla sugar, and a stack of seeds. Thank you so much!

o

Annie, so glad you joined this year's 6th annual "Secret Santa Seed Swap" Round Robin! Thank you for the really cute card with the Lab pups and ornament balls on it, and for the unique cabbage seed varieties! Everything arrived in excellent condition. - Hope you have a beautiful, bountiful garden this coming season!

o

I got your Christmas card with the lettuce seeds, Annie, and I really appreciate them.
Some are already germinated and I love watching them grow! Thanks so much.

Have a great Gardening Year 2014~
Susie

o

Annie sent me an adorable Christmas card and some very much wanted seeds this year in the SSS. I loved them all and thanks for making my Christmas brighter!

o

• Posted by kchd 7b Mississippi (My Page) on
    Wed, Jan 29, 14 at 22:39

I received a great card and some wonderful seeds from Annie in the Secret Santa Swap. Thank you so much, Annie for spreading holiday cheer this season!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here