Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
hazelnutbunny

Canyonwind

hazelnutbunny
14 years ago

Annie doesn't have a thread yet? How bizarre!

I traded with Annie recently. She sent fantastic plants, packaged them very well AND sent very quickly.

She's also very fun to chat with. :O)

I give her 5 *'s! Yay!

Melissa

Comments (63)

• ishareflowers {Lisa}
    12 years ago

Annie shared her seeds and sent me an adorable angela ornament for my tree in the secret santa swap...she's one of the best!

Thank you Annie

Lisa

• molly_and_me
    12 years ago

Annie is a generous Garden Web member and a great Secret Santa. Thanks for the card and all the wonderful seeds.

You are the best!

• littleonefb
    12 years ago

Annie responded to my BEAP offer and it was a pleasure to send her the seeds. Sent the bubblie promptly with everything needed, and let me know that she got the seeds.

Hope to trade with her in the future.

Fran

• flowergirl34
    12 years ago

Annie was a terrific addition to the MNF's Feb. H~E~A~R~T Swap 2012 we had on the Round Robin.

A definite GW asset.
    Happy Sowing!
    vina

• xiangirl zone 4/5 Nebraska
    12 years ago

Annie went above and beyond anything I could have envisioned in the March FOTESS Swap on the Round Robin. She is very generous with seeds and since it was March everything came with coordinating green paper!

• babelsrus
    12 years ago

Annie adopted me from the adopt a newbie thread. I am so impressed by her wonderful generous spirit. She surprised me with above and beyond what I hoped for. I can not begin to express how grateful I am for this experience. A pleasure from the start. I hope to stay in touch and to be able to repay her generosity.

• flowergirl34
    11 years ago

Annie went so above and beyond for the April 2012 FOTESS "What Was I Thinking?" Swap that I can't even describe how wonderful it was. Her poem she wrote me brought tears to my eyes. Not to mention her thoughtfulness with everything she chose for my package.

Annie is without a doubt one of the sweetest people you could ever "meet" on the GW!

THANK YOU SO MUCH!
    vina :)

• flowergirl34
    11 years ago

I am hear once again to sing Annie's praises.

She was a terrific member of the June OBF Mayed in the USA swap on the round robin.

Thank you for being a great trade partner! :)
    vina

• smitties
    11 years ago

Received a box from Annie in an OBF swap and she went well beyond what was required to be sent. This was a box full of marvelous goodies. Thank you Annie

• dem_pa
    11 years ago

I recently received my end of the Fresh and Cool Swap from Annie. Again she outdid herself. Thanks.

Don

• flowergirl34
    11 years ago

I just wanted to thank Annie for participating in the OBF October 2012 THE WITCH IS IN Swap on the Round Robin. A super nice lady and a wonderful swapper!

Thanks so much Annie!
    Happy Blooms!
    vina

• smitties
    11 years ago

Annie sent a wonderful box in our recent Fostess First Anniversary swap. What a great celebration in a box. Thanks so much Annie. A box well done. Margo

• sjc48
    11 years ago

Just received generous amounts of seeds and a pretty card from Annie in the Secret Santa Swap - Many Thanks!
    I've swapped with Annie in several other swaps and she is generous, thoughtful and FUN!
    Shirley!

• chefconnie
    11 years ago

Thank yo uso much for the lovely card and seeds! I can tell you took great care and thought when packing them. Thank you for blessing me this Christmas season.

• alwaysagarden
    11 years ago

Ann sent me a lovely card and great seeds in the Secret Santa Swap. Thank you very much!!

Cindy

• smitties
    11 years ago

Thank you again for the card and seeds in our Secret Santa swap. Margo

• poisondartfrog
    11 years ago

Thank you Annie, for the card and wonderful seeds in the Secret Santa Swap. I will enjoy those tomatoes!
    Alana

• paulan70
    11 years ago

Just did a Santa Swap with Anne and she sent me some great seeds that I have been wanting. I would trade/swap with her again. Thanks

Paula

• socalgardengal
    11 years ago

Thank you for your generosity Annie! The seeds you sent me in the secret santa swap are very much appreciated. Happy New Year!

• kchd
    11 years ago

Annie sent me a lovely card and some great seeds for the Secret Santa Swap this year. Thanks so much!

Katie

11 years ago

Secret Santa Swap provided 2 kinds of poppies! I am, I am, I am going to get poppies to grow and bloom this year! Great xmas card suprises.
    Heidi

• hibiscusfan -Northwest Ohio
    11 years ago

Annie sent me a nice Christmas card and seed bags for the Dec. FOTESS swap. Thank you very much! Suzanne

• Melinda Hagen
    11 years ago

Annie send a wonderful card and nice seeds to me in the 2012 SSS! I am thrilled, thanks so much! Melinda

• l1oness
    11 years ago

I swapped with Annie during the FOTESS Snowflake swap. She sent me a packet full of wonderful things, including wonderful mints, vanilla sugar, and a stack of seeds. Thank you so much!

• cryptid
    10 years ago

Annie, so glad you joined this year's 6th annual "Secret Santa Seed Swap" Round Robin! Thank you for the really cute card with the Lab pups and ornament balls on it, and for the unique cabbage seed varieties! Everything arrived in excellent condition. - Hope you have a beautiful, bountiful garden this coming season!

• SusieQsie_Fla
    10 years ago

I got your Christmas card with the lettuce seeds, Annie, and I really appreciate them.
    Some are already germinated and I love watching them grow! Thanks so much.

Have a great Gardening Year 2014~
    Susie

• Melinda Hagen
    10 years ago

Annie sent me an adorable Christmas card and some very much wanted seeds this year in the SSS. I loved them all and thanks for making my Christmas brighter!

• kchd
    10 years ago

I received a great card and some wonderful seeds from Annie in the Secret Santa Swap. Thank you so much, Annie for spreading holiday cheer this season!

• Melinda Hagen
    9 years ago

Just finished another great swap on Round Robin that she hosted! She is definitely the hostess with the moistest! Always has lots of fun games, great prizes and a wonderful imagination in putting together her swaps! Don't hesitate to join one of her swaps! They are always great!

• brittneysgran
    9 years ago

Canyonwind has hosted so many amazing swaps with the OBF Group. She sends when she says and has tons of prizes and fun with her hosting. So happy that she is a part of our OBF Group.

• bluee19
    9 years ago

She hosted a NICE SWAP and gave great prizes. I would recommend her for any trade because she is one of the nicest person I know.

• cottonwood468
    9 years ago

Annie was my sending partner in OBF Storybook. My package arrived on time filled with goodies. And I used the rainbow paring knife she sent, to carve my huge Halloween pumpkin. She sent wonderful seeds, too.

• poisondartfrog
    9 years ago

Annie is a grand partner and was creative and thoughtful in the FOTESS Anniversary Swap.

• Melinda Hagen
    9 years ago

Just rec'd some wonderful seeds from Annie in the OBF November swap! A delight to receive and trade with her. Great person! Melinda

• Melinda Hagen
    9 years ago

Just rec'd a beautiful card from Annie in the Secret Santa Swap! And 3 packs of very much wanted seeds! I am thrilled, as always she sends great things and brightens your day even when she doesn't have to! Thanks so very much!

• Panhandle_Seed_Swap
    9 years ago

Annie (canyonwind) is incredibly thoughtful and generous. Packages from Annie are so exciting, because she really cares about making you happy. She is literally one of my FAVORITE people. Thank you, Annie!

Sheri

• ishareflowers {Lisa}
    9 years ago

What can I say about Annie?

I was lucky enough to be one of the people that Annie sent to in the secret santa swap. She sent me 5 packs of commercial seeds. She is and always has been a very generous person.

If you get the chance to trade with Annie, I assure you, you will not be disappointed!

Lisa/ishare

• bluee19
    9 years ago

Participated in OBF December Grinch Swap and won the swap by Canyonwind. She is a gal with many surprises up her sleeves. The package was neatly packaged, wrapped, and organized. She was generous and kind to give more than she had to. That is the type of gal Canyonwind (Annie) is and you DEFINITELY WILL NOT be disappointed.

• SusieQsie_Fla
    9 years ago

Annie, I so appreciate the seeds you sent me in this year's Secret Santa Swap! The Musa Zebrina is a magical touch for my "tropical" seeds on my wish list - thanks so much for taking the time to pull that out of your hat! And I love the tomato seeds, too.

Have a great garden this coming season!

Susie

• poisondartfrog
    9 years ago

I got a lovely card and seeds from Annie in the SS Swap. She is always a delightful swap partner and all 'round great gal!

• l1oness
    9 years ago

I received a very nice church birdhouse card from Anne (canyonwind) in the Secret Santa Swap. Enclosed were two types of lettuce (buttercrunch and red romaine) and some greensleeves dill. Thank you!

• MarthaP123
    9 years ago

Have just been adopted as a newbie by Canyonwind. I am super excited to become a part of this site. Thanks for your generous spirit Canyonwind!

• smitties
    9 years ago

Thank you Annie for the seeds you sent in our SSS this year. You're the best. Margo

• MarthaP123
    9 years ago

I was lucky enough to be adopted as a "newbie" by Canyonwind. When I received my seed package I was just overwhelmed by her generous spirit. I will be able to do a serious garden with the amount and diversity of seeds that she sent. Annie, you are the best!

• cryptid
    8 years ago

Annie, thank you uber muchly for frorwarding my FOTESS Scavenger Hunt package to Katie when I mistakedly sent it to you! Thanks for being so patient and understanding with me regarding my blundering error. I can't possibly express anywhere near enough positive remarks about you. You totally rock and you're most certainly a GardenWeb asset and treasure!

• bluee19
    8 years ago

What else can I say about Ms Canyonwind that hasn't be already said. She hosted the OBF Cookbook Swap last month and did a FABULOUS job as hostess. Her games are fun and her/I were partners. The items were in neat manner. She is a wonderful person inside and out. Thank you Canyonwind for always being responsive to the emails/messaging/sending surprises.

• ishareflowers {Lisa}
    8 years ago

Annie sent me a card in the secret santa swap, as usual it included great seeds. She is one of the best on the garden web!

• BenLovesBeets (Zone 7b)
    7 years ago

Annie sent me plants in the May FOTESS april showers swap. I absolutely loved everything she sent. The package was packed to the gills with great plants from my wish list and everything made it through the move. She even sent extra goodies for me to use. I highly highly recommend future trades with Annie!

6 years ago

Annie sent me a wonderful package for July FOTESS swap. She sent ribbon yarn (beautiful), 3 packages of seeds, red ribbon, ladybug stickers, garden gloves. All well packaged. Wonderful trader who works hard to find things the trader wants and will appreciate.