Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
carrlinesue

Posted by gardenbench zone 6 CT (My Page) on
Fri, May 7, 10 at 18:01

I just sent Sue a large package of plants for postage. We had a great transaction. I would gladly work with her again.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: carrlinesue

I've had several trades with Sue,all good.She is prompt,communication is good and the plants as well are good.Thanks!

o

We did a trade for postage. She paid up right away. Sue was easy to deal with and she was very enthusiastic about the plants I sent her.

o

Just did a plant trade with Sue, could not ask for better. Thanks Again Sue

o

Just did a trade with Sue and all went good.
Plants were great,would trade again any time.
Very pleased.

o

What a great trader!

Fast shipping, excellent communication, and generous!

She even included plant tags, which I have written on and used! Loved the extra thought!

Would love to trade with again.

o

Had a wonderful trade with carrlinesue, prompt emailing, very patient with me for all the questions I asked, fast shipping. Plants are very healthy and she was generous in the amount sent.
This was my first trade here and she taught me a great deal about the right way to go about it.

She is a great trader and I hope we can trade again in the future.
Thank you so much for trading with me~

o

I traded carrlinesue daylilies for irises... It was a great trade. Good communication, quick shipping, bulbs look good. Thanks!!!

o

Just finished a trade with Sue. Very pleased with nice healthy plants she sent. Would like to trade again with her. Thanks, Annette

o

AAA+++ trader. Just had a trade with carlinesue. She sent way more than we agreed on. Would trade with her anytime.

o

Just received my end of our trade yesterday, and I couldn't be happier. :) Sue was very generous with plants and they were all packaged and shipped beautifully. Thank you Sue!

o

Completed a fantastic trade with carrlinesue and plants were packaged up perfectly. All was great!
Thank you!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here