Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
hazelnutbunny

nikkineel

hazelnutbunny
15 years ago

I had Nikki as a partner in an RR swap. She sent a lovely box of goodies & plants. Each plant was nicely packaged. They arrived moist, intact & with green leaves.

Job well done! :O)

Perfect trader & I would defintely recommend her!

Melissa

Comments (41)

• scouttiegirl
    15 years ago

I had the pleasure of having Nikki in a fairy round robin swap. We decided to include our children who are of the same age. She was a very generous and thoughtful partner. She went out of the way to include drought tolerant plants for me as we have water issues in the summer here. She also sent some wonderful gifts. Nikki is a fabulous trader and it was a pleasure getting to know her and her daughter. I would swap with Nikki anytime! Hope you girls have a wonderful summer~Heather

• happyseed
    15 years ago

Nikki is an excellent addition to the Gardenweb family. I recently did a round robin with her and the plants were unbelievable!! The wrapping was fantastic and giftlike, and the plants were in great shape. There was an unbelievable amount of plants and of large sizes. Nikki also included special gifts that were great. I would trade with Nikki anytime. Sonja

• iheartroscoe
    15 years ago

I just completed a great RR trade with Nikki! Everything was packaged nicely and she was very generous. I wouldn't hesitate to trade with Nikki again!

• suze62
    15 years ago

Nikki and I just completed a RR!! And WOW was my box GREAT :)

I'm so glad I had the opertunity to have such a caring and thoughtful partner.. Nikki I thank you for the kindness you also shown me... If you ever have her as a partner no doubt pleased you WILL be!! A very generous trader.

Thanks Nikki

• ejmoore510
    15 years ago

I just finished an RR with Nikki and it was WONDERFUL!!!
    She was very generous and really made it a special treat for me!!! I can't recommend her highly enough!

Thanks again Nikki and may we have many more!!

• Frances Coffill
    15 years ago

I have just completed a swap with Nikki, she is a very generous and prompt trader, well packaged plant, seeds and a lovely gift, which was totally unexpected.

Thanks again

• medontdo
    15 years ago

Nikki just traded with me, she sent me seeds AND seedlings of her ginko tree. that was so awesome!!! she is just the neatest!! and i like talking with her, she sent these right away!! she was very generous with what she sent!! thank you so much!! i highly recommend trading with nikki!!! WOW is she awesome!! :')) ~Medo

• margarita10
    15 years ago

I recently received seeds in a trade from Nikki and they are great. Hope to trade with her in the future.

Margarita10

• proudgm_03
    15 years ago

I just completed a round robin with Nikki. She sent a wonderful, thoughtful box just stuffed with goodies. She is a very friendly, generous trader and I would gladly trade again. Thanks!

• quiltingfox
    15 years ago

Just received a RR Secret Santa envie from Nikki with yellow morning glory seeds in it. Thank you bunches! Hope we can trade in the future.

Best to you and happy holidays!,
    quiltingfox

• suecirish
    15 years ago

Thanks bunches to Santa's Elf Nikki who thoughtfully sent wonderful seeds of Sunflower "Irish Eyes" especially for my Heritage Garden. I was just delighted and can't thank you enough.
    Sue

• flwrs4ever
    15 years ago

Nikki was part of the Secret Santa Seed Swap, and was soo generous to everyone...thanks bunches.

Happy Holidays !!

Kym

• suze62
    15 years ago

Thanks Nikki for the card and seed from the Secret Santa Swap. I know you helped alot of folks :)
    Suzi

• ishareflowers {Lisa}
    15 years ago

Thank you Nikki for the sought after rudbeckia green wizard seeds.

Lisa

• dimples31312
    15 years ago

Sent me wonderful white moonflower vine seeds in the Secret Santa swap. Thank you for been so generous.
    Dorothy

• poisondartfrog
    15 years ago

Nikki and Sarah Kate sent me some wonderful Nicotiana seeds in the Secret Santa Swap. Thank you for the special card and the lovely seeds!
    Alana

• piksi_hk
    15 years ago

I got seeds from Nikki and Sarah Kate...thank you so much for the lovely surprise and the lovely card.

Betsy

• appaloosa909
    15 years ago

Thank you so much for being a wonderful Secret Santa. You were my first card.... I can't tell you how excited I was.

Hope you have a wonderful holiday!
    Andrea
    Appaloosa909

• Chemocurl zn5b/6a Indiana
    15 years ago

I had a nice bulb/seed trade with Nikki. She shipped quickly and packaged well. Would definitely trade with again.

Thanks Nikki!

Sue

• taz56
    15 years ago

This nice lady send me my first card and seeds
    she was a S.Santa!
    Thank you!
    Susan

• maozamom NE Ohio
    15 years ago

A wonderful Secret Santa!

mao

• ishareflowers {Lisa}
    15 years ago

Nikki sent me a package of chocolate daisy seeds for the birthday seed swap and a beautiful homemade card.

Thanks Nikki,
    Lisa

• dimples31312
    15 years ago

Nikki and her daughter sent me a beautiful hand made cards and seeds in RR Birthday Seed Extravaganza. Thank you for making my BD special!
    Dorothy

• Chemocurl zn5b/6a Indiana
    15 years ago

Posted by chellflower 8 (My Page) on
    Wed, Mar 11, 09 at 3:20

Nikki sent a generous amount of seeds for my bday..and her daughter even made me a cute card! Thanks Nikki & Sarah Kate!!!

copied from another thread

• poisondartfrog
    15 years ago

Nikki sent me a wonderful box chock full of flamboyant, vibrant color in the March Madness Swap. I loved it!
    She is a kind and generous swap partner!
    Alana

• wenders6715
    15 years ago

Would surely trade with Nik again!!!

• jaleeisa
    14 years ago

What a wonderful swap partner Nikki is! Her box of goodies left me speechless! So many plants that I've wanted for some time! Very well packaged and very healthy plants as well as several other wonderful gifts and seeds! HIGHLY recommended!

HUGS,
    Kathy

• proudgm_03
    14 years ago

Nikki sent me a wonderful birthday card and seeds for the April Birthday Buddies swap. Thanks!

• Panhandle_Seed_Swap
    10 years ago

Nikki and sweet Sarah Kate sent me a homemade snowman card and three REALLY wonderful, rare seed varieties for the 2013 Secret Santa Exchange. Thank you!!!

• xiangirl zone 4/5 Nebraska
    10 years ago

Nikki was a perfect Secret Santa Swap participant. She's an A+ swapper.
    Heidi

• cryptid
    10 years ago

Nikki, really glad you participated in this year's 6th annual "Secret Santa Seed Swap"! Major thanks for the kewl homemade card and for the, wonderful, "Corkscrew Vine", "Christmas Basil", "Rose/Pink Peony Poppy" and "White Lady Butterfly Pea" seeds! Beyond kewl! Your card and seeds arrived in totally excellent condition. All blessings upon you-n-yours for the coming year! :)

• SusieQsie_Fla
    10 years ago

This Christmas card from Nikki enclosed some very special seeds and I want to send out another Thank You. I am so excited to have these vine and tomato seeds and will think of you whenever I see them growing.

Have a great season ~

from Susie

• Melinda Hagen
    10 years ago

I want to thank Nikki and her dgt. Sarah Kate for the lovely homemade card and fabulous seeds she sent to me in this year's SSS.
    Very appreciated and can't wait to grow!

• l1oness
    10 years ago

Nikkineel sent a cute snowman card that her daughter made (adorable!). Inside she sent me some Twinny Peach snapdragons, Pole Beans Malibu, and Kellogg's Breakfast tomato. Thank you!

• sjc48
    10 years ago

Nikki and Sarah Kate, thank you so much for the seeds you sent me for the SSS! Sarah Kate - GREAT job on the card!
    Happy 2014,
    Shirley!

• smitties
    10 years ago

Thank you to Nikki and her daughter for the beautiful handmade card and for the seeds I received in our SSS.

• ruthz
    10 years ago

Thank You for the Christmas card and seeds in the 2013 Secret Santa Swap.

• primrose1x3
    10 years ago

Since dh & I are too grumpy after shovelling sxxx, making a sxxxman is quite beyond us, so I especially loved Sarah Kate's handmade sxxxman card for its Secret Santa Christmas cheer and alternatively playful view of sxxx.

And thank you both, Nikki and Sarah Kate, for this coming summer's finch & butterfly antics to which we are looking forward when they discover your sunflowers and double white clitoria vine, as well as the pretty frilly kale.

• vajeff
    10 years ago

For SSS '13, Nikkineel sent a cute hand drawn snowman card and an exciting variety of seeds; 'Chocolate Covered Cherry' coleus, 'Fireworks' dahlia, and asparagus fern. Everything arrived in perfect condition, and I can't wait to begin sowing!

Thank you!

• kchd
    10 years ago

I received a great card and some wonderful seeds from Nikki in the 2013 Secret Santa Swap. Thank you so much for sharing holiday cheer this season!

• cghpnd
    9 years ago

Im know Im like super duper late at posting this BUT THE SEEDS JUST CAME (this past Friday)IN from a secret santa swap from 2013. Can you believe that?

I was away and my husband called me to tell me about it. I am so excited. However I can not say which seeds were in there Besides pea vine and Lemon mint. My husband threw the seeds in the fridge with he rest of them. Thank you so much for the card too!

Sponsored
Michael Nash Design, Build & Homes
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars254 Reviews
Northern Virginia Design Build Firm | 18x Best of Houzz