Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
annette_1964

poizzuniv

annette_1964
16 years ago

Looking for Michael. He has not sent my seeds nor will he respond to my emails. Is there something wrong????

Annette

Comments (11)

• annette_1964
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Looking for Michael. You have not sent my seeds nor will you respond to my emails. Is there something wrong????

Annette

• Melinda Hagen
    16 years ago

Don't feel alone! He had a couple good ratings and then he has not responded to my emails or sent my items either! Some of which were newly purchased rare seeds and now can't get my end of the trade! Melinda

• roflol
    16 years ago

Had to look back in my trash emails to find my trade with poizzuniv (early April), and I did not receive my end either - was supposed to be several kinds of hibiscus seed to be sent off when he/she shipped off their eBay sales. ;-) Thankfully all they got from me were some found baggies and some extra clematis seed, and I'm reasonably sure the hibiscus they were promising weren't hardy as I had requested... so I wasn't heartbroken myself. But I'm sorry about the deal the rest of you got. Melinda, I looked for the positive ratings for poizzuniv but couldn't find them anywhere. In future, S. 13th Street in LaCrosse, WI 54601 would be a partial address to be wary of. Will post again if this trader wakes up and makes good, though. :-)

• swamp_thing
    16 years ago

Hello and I also traded with poizzuniv and have not heard from him either I send him two plants,some seeds waiting for hens and chicks and send his package out May the 24th but hope that he will come through after all maybe something is wrong and could not send wonder if he is still trading or is even on here anymore? I will let you know if I recieved by stuff but it seems since you girls have not gotten your's I won't either and wanted hens and chicks too?

• greattigerdane
    16 years ago

Seems like there might be a long list coming. Never received my plants after sending out a nice "hard to find" rooted plant.

Screen name "Poizzuniv" Goes by the name of Mike is not someone you want to trade with. Takes your plants/seeds/ postage money, then does not deliver ANYTHING in return.
    Won't answer emails after you send out your item(s)

Roflol,
    Glad you put his address in because I no longer had it to post!

Best not to trade.
    Billy

• naplesgardener
    16 years ago

Man-o-man--I've been holding off giving this guy a bad review because he told me he made an honest mistake.
    quote: "my eleven year old daughter was helping me and she sent the wrong seeds".
    He agreed to trade seeds with me in April. I sent my trade and he never sent his. Then he claimed my seeds arrived damaged so I sent more seeds. Then he sent me 5 seeds (he said it would be 20). I planted them and 2 months later find out they are the seeds he was supposed to send. I emailed him and got the first excuse. He apologized and said "I'll send you 3 plants of the seeds instead." I said fine. That was 2 weeks ago.
    His name is Michael Chase, LaCrosse, WI.
    I'm going to post a new thread with his name in case he changes to a new user ID.

• naplesgardener
    16 years ago

I made a typo error on this sentence:
    It should read THIS way-
    "Then he sent me 5 seeds (he said it would be 20). I planted them and 2 months later find out they are NOT the seeds he was supposed to send."

Yes, leaving out the NOT makes a big difference in the meaning.
    Wish GardenWeb made it possible to correct postings. I type faster than I read sometimes.

• swamp_thing
    16 years ago

Update on Micheal still have not receive the hens and chicks?Do not know why anyone would lie about wanting to trade and not do it?

• annette_1964
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Another update on Michael. He still has not sent my seeds nor have I heard from him. I sent him extra postage since he asked for some. I bet he is trying to trade with another name. Does anyone know if he is. I hate that there are dishonest people out there giving the honest traders a bad name. I reckon there are all kinds of people out there.
    Annette

• nhhoney
    16 years ago

Michael Chase just did the same thing as mr_firefly
    So be wary of anyone with this address, I have it saved Im sure he will be back again.

• PRO
    WildThings Rescue Nursery
    16 years ago

I just filed a claim against old Michael with the USPS. "Theft by Deception" What he's doing to all of us here at GW and it is ILLEGAL!

If we ALL file claims against him for what he's done to us, perhaps we will get the USPS to DO something about him!

He must be stopped. He keeps changing names and doing the SAME thing, over and over again.
    He NEEDS to be taught a lesson!

Please, If Michael Chase has stolen from you, REPORT IT!

I've given the link below for any of you who are interested in filing a claim against him.

Lets all stop Btch-ing about him and DO something about it!

Here is a link that might be useful: USPS Inspectors service