Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
bigred_gw

fastonetime aka Juan Martin

bigred
11 years ago

Once again I let my plant lust override my hard and fast rule NOT to trade w/ someone I didn't have a good trade history with or at least,they had at least 5 positive R&R.

Took about a week o firm up a trade with this person for some choice plant material. Mailed out my end of trade on May 29,2012 w/ confirmation. After 9 days of hearing nothing more...I emailed to inquire if they had received plants and when I could expect them to send their end only to receive curt email that their daughter had been diagnosed w/ asthma and they had dr. and medical bills to pay and being that their daughter was their main concern,wouldn't/couldn't afford to send their end. That's all well and good but since I am a retired person on a fixed income and a husband w/ medical problems,I can ill afford to ship something for nothing myself.

So I hope your daughter does well but I also hope I don't see you back on the boards trying to set up any more trades.

Juan Martin is not this person real name which should have set off more warning bells when I received email with yet another name.

Peggy

Comments (3)

Sponsored
Fine Designs & Interiors, Ltd.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars28 Reviews
Columbus Leading Interior Designer - Best of Houzz 2014-2022