Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
riograndegal

Posted by katie88 z8a NC (My Page) on
Sun, Jun 8, 08 at 7:57

Just completed quite a nice seed trade with Josie -- sent her end swiftly, returned e-mails promptly, legible seed packets, generous trader -- I look forward to more trades in the future.

Thank you Josie!
Katie
GW: katie88

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: riograndegal

Josie is a pleasure to trade with; a good communicator and extraordinarily generous. She sent some wonderful seeds!
Thanks again,
Alana

o

What? Only 2 posts! Josie is so considerate, generous...a pleasure to trade with.

Bea

o

• Posted by prhart western NC (My Page) on
    Sun, Oct 24, 10 at 11:06

Highly recommended. Josie answers her e-mails promptly and sends seeds exactly as promised. An ideal trader!

o

I, too, would recommend trading with Josie to anyone. Packets were clearly labeled, in generous quantities and arrived promptly. Would trade again anytime. Thanks!

o

Just completed an awesome seed trade with Josie! Emails were friendly and shipping was fast. Would trade with again anytime! Happy Gardening :) vina

o

Just completed a trade with riograndgal (Josie) and was amazed at the amount of seeds she sent me. Emails are nice and friendly, seeds are well packed and labeled. Would love to trade with her again anytime. Thanks again for a great trade!

o

What an awesome trader! Thanks Josie. Hope to trade again in the future!

o

I just completed a very nice trade with Josie.Thanks so much! Debbie

o

I just completed a great trade with Riograndegal! I'm very pleased! Great communication, packaging and labeling. Highly recommended! :)

o

Just completed a trade with Josie (Riograndegal)...Exceptional trader...prompt and informative.Great trader...would do trade again in a minute!

o

I enjoyed trading with Josie, and her kind note.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here