Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
suegardens2

mamasllamas

suegardens2
13 years ago

Great trade for cuttings of various butterfly bushes. Very generous! Careful packaging, fast shipping, great communication and follow up. Hope to trade more in the future. Great trader!

Comments (13)

• flowergirl34
    13 years ago

Just completed a fabulous trade with Holly! She sent lovely Butterfly Bushes, and some cuttings. Even included a lovely hand-painted surprise. Would trade with again anytime! Happy Growing! vina

• graanieb
    13 years ago

Just got a bunch , never seen so many seeds anywhere, lol...different gourds, taking most to farmer's market and some to in laws...what a generous person Holly is, would love to trade again.

Bea

• sjc48
    12 years ago

I just completed a plants for postage trade with Holly and was very pleased! She is a good communicator, and sent the postage VERY quickly. Great GWebber!
    Shirley!

• Chemocurl zn5b/6a Indiana
    12 years ago

Posted by apoppyfield 8 (My Page) on
    Thu, Jul 14, 11 at 14:22

Holly is easy to work with and a great member. Really on top of things. Got my package today and can't wait for the bloom.

(copied from another thread)

• poisondartfrog
    12 years ago

Holly and I had a side trade in a recent round robin. She sent me one of my "most wanted" daylilies! She included a surprise-a decorated rock that caught the imagination of my 2 year old grand daughter, so it was a double treat.
    I would trade with her anytime,
    Alana

• cryptid
    12 years ago

I've just been involved with the "mnf July swap: letting freedom ring", Round Robin box swap, hosted by dan_the_mailman (major kudos!), and I picked Holly's box for the one I wanted. Let me tell ya, she reeeeally knows how to pack a box full of plants and other fab goodies! My wife and I are totally thrilled with what she sent me/us! She was extremely generous and packaged everything extremely well. I certainly recommend Holly as a conscientious, reliable GW trader and overall community member! - "Thanks, Dan, for hosting this really fun swap, and uber thanks, Holly, for your fantastic, cram-packed parcel!! :)

• flowergirl34
    12 years ago

Just completed a fabulous plant swap with Holly! Emails were friendly and she mailed super fast too. Looking forward to many more trades in the future. Happy Blooms Holly! :0) vina

• crackingtheconcrete
    12 years ago

Just completed a trade with Holly and was so happy with it! Holly is a great communicator, sent a nice full bunch of healthy-looking plants, and a nice little bonus! I really enjoyed our trade, thanks Holly :)

• sherrih
    12 years ago

Just did a trade with Holly. She sent me a box full of Iris bulbs. Mailed quickly and great cummination via email. Would trade with her anytime..
    sherri

• trish_ca
    12 years ago

What a great trader Holly is. I would trade again anytime.

• dem_pa
    12 years ago

I recently completed a great trade for daylilies. I would definately trade with her again.

Don

• Ament
    12 years ago

Wonderful to trade with, send loads of seeds. Definitely would trade with her again. :)

~Tina

• ruthz
    10 years ago

I answered a post from Holly wanting brug cuttings.
    I wasn't sure how to do a fair trade of brug cuttings for daylilies, but she wasn't concerned about it being lopsided.
    She sent large clumps of daylilies and several more than I was expecting.
    It was an awesome trade for me and I'd happily trade with her again.

Sponsored
Industry Leading General Contractors in Pickerington