Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
mamasllamas

Posted by suegardens2 5 (My Page) on
Mon, Jun 14, 10 at 8:49

Great trade for cuttings of various butterfly bushes. Very generous! Careful packaging, fast shipping, great communication and follow up. Hope to trade more in the future. Great trader!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: mamasllamas

Just completed a fabulous trade with Holly! She sent lovely Butterfly Bushes, and some cuttings. Even included a lovely hand-painted surprise. Would trade with again anytime! Happy Growing! vina

o

Just got a bunch , never seen so many seeds anywhere, lol...different gourds, taking most to farmer's market and some to in laws...what a generous person Holly is, would love to trade again.

Bea

o

• Posted by sjc48 5 Michigan (My Page) on
    Thu, Jun 23, 11 at 9:31

I just completed a plants for postage trade with Holly and was very pleased! She is a good communicator, and sent the postage VERY quickly. Great GWebber!
Shirley!

o

Posted by apoppyfield 8 (My Page) on
Thu, Jul 14, 11 at 14:22

Holly is easy to work with and a great member. Really on top of things. Got my package today and can't wait for the bloom.

(copied from another thread)

o

Holly and I had a side trade in a recent round robin. She sent me one of my "most wanted" daylilies! She included a surprise-a decorated rock that caught the imagination of my 2 year old grand daughter, so it was a double treat.
I would trade with her anytime,
Alana

o

I've just been involved with the "mnf July swap: letting freedom ring", Round Robin box swap, hosted by dan_the_mailman (major kudos!), and I picked Holly's box for the one I wanted. Let me tell ya, she reeeeally knows how to pack a box full of plants and other fab goodies! My wife and I are totally thrilled with what she sent me/us! She was extremely generous and packaged everything extremely well. I certainly recommend Holly as a conscientious, reliable GW trader and overall community member! - "Thanks, Dan, for hosting this really fun swap, and uber thanks, Holly, for your fantastic, cram-packed parcel!! :)

o

Just completed a fabulous plant swap with Holly! Emails were friendly and she mailed super fast too. Looking forward to many more trades in the future. Happy Blooms Holly! :0) vina

o

Just completed a trade with Holly and was so happy with it! Holly is a great communicator, sent a nice full bunch of healthy-looking plants, and a nice little bonus! I really enjoyed our trade, thanks Holly :)

o

Just did a trade with Holly. She sent me a box full of Iris bulbs. Mailed quickly and great cummination via email. Would trade with her anytime..
sherri

o

What a great trader Holly is. I would trade again anytime.

o

I recently completed a great trade for daylilies. I would definately trade with her again.

Don

o

Wonderful to trade with, send loads of seeds. Definitely would trade with her again. :)

~Tina

o

• Posted by ruthz 8 dfw texas (My Page) on
    Mon, Jan 20, 14 at 10:42

I answered a post from Holly wanting brug cuttings.
I wasn't sure how to do a fair trade of brug cuttings for daylilies, but she wasn't concerned about it being lopsided.
She sent large clumps of daylilies and several more than I was expecting.
It was an awesome trade for me and I'd happily trade with her again.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here