Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
chrizty

quiltingfox

chrizty
15 years ago

i just did a wonderful trade with quiltingfox:) good trader n nice person to talk to:)

Comments (72)

• cocomo
    15 years ago

I just traded with Sandra and it was a positive experience!
    She is very comunicative, friendly and sent her part
    quickly along a nice card and extra seeds. Thanks for the nice trade!

cocomo

• ibartoo
    15 years ago

I just finished a great trade with Sandra. She sent me so many varieties. She is very thoughtful and friendly.I would love to trade with her anytime. Thanks Sandra for a great trade. Ibartoo

• west_texas_peg
    15 years ago

Just completed a seed trade with Sandra. Looking forward to trading with her again. Have Sandra and her family in my prayers as Hurricane Gustav heads in the Gulf.

Peggy

• proudgm_03
    15 years ago

I just finished a seed trade with Sandra. Nicely packaged seeds, friendly, fast trader. I look forward to trading with her again. Thanks!

• west_texas_peg
    15 years ago

Just completed another trade with Sandra. Thank you so much for the seeds and hope you enjoy the canna seeds! Look forward to future trades.

Peggy

• rosepedal
    15 years ago

I sent sandra some seeds and didnt have the plastic bag closed the seeds came out and got squashed. She was so understanding about it. I sent her more. Thanks Sandra for being so nice with my big mistake. Loved the seeds she sent and the nice note. Very nice person and wonderful trader..... Barb feeling stupid big smile and a hug

• medontdo
    15 years ago

Sandra has just sent me some cool seeds!! she is just the sweetest!! she is very fast!! and way generous, i really do like to trade with her and i can't wait till the next time we get to trade, she is very personable also!! i do highly recommend trading with her!! thank you a bunch ~Medo

• flowergirl1211
    15 years ago

Hi,I just completed a trade with quiltingfox. She was very fast on sending and the trade was very satisfactory.
    Thanks,
    Linda

• pumkingal
    15 years ago

Just had a great trade with her, and she is wonderful, will trade with her any time, she's a peach, thanks, Lisa-pumkingal

• trinigemini
    15 years ago

Just did a trade with quiltingfox. She was great and even included a surprise. :-)

• medontdo
    15 years ago

any time we've traded with Sandra its always a Blessing, well, she was our secret santa, and it was also a blessing!! i am so thrilled to be on the receiving end of the swap!! She is just so very much of a generous person!! Thank you so much!! ~Medo

• Chemocurl zn5b/6a Indiana
    15 years ago

Sandra just sent me some great seeds via the secret Santa swap.
    Thanks Sandra, I'm really looking forward to growing these.

Sue...so pleased

• alwaysagarden
    15 years ago

I just finished a trade with Sandra, what a generous trader. She even put a little card in the envy wishing me a Merry Chirstmas! Wonderful trade.

Cindy : )

• daffodillady
    15 years ago

Very pleased with the trade. Seeds were here fast, great communication. Nice bonus seeds. Appreciate you Sandra!!

• agirlsgirl
    15 years ago

I received a bubble envy full of awesome seeds from Sandra via the Secret Santa swap! I am looking forward to her Huge Red Cosmos gracing my gardens this coming season,I think they will be just the touch my future cosmos garden needs!;)

Thanks again Sandra,I LOVE them all and look forward to the day I am going to spoil you a bit! :)
    ~Angie

• sassybutterfly_2008
    15 years ago

Just received a new bubbly filled with goodies ! She is an absolute sweetheart and a joy to trade (sasb) in my case with! Always generous and willing to share her bounty. Thanks so much!!!
    ~Wendy

• alwaysagarden
    15 years ago

Just finished another trade with Sandra. She is so prompt, keeps excellent communication, always packages seeds well and gives wonderful extras. She is also a sweet lady. Honest, reliable, generous trader, you couldn't ask for anyone better to trade with. : )

Cindy

• graanieb
    15 years ago

Amen. Everything that was said I could have said.
    Looking forward to trading and keeping in touch with Sandra.

GB Bea

• sassybutterfly_2008
    15 years ago

Sandra sent me a WONDERFUL jam-packed sasb envy full of wonderful seeds!! She's a wonderful person and a fantastic GW trader! I highly recommend her !!
    Thanks Sandra!
    ~Wendy

• west_texas_peg
    15 years ago

Posted by just1morehosta 5 (My Page) on
    Tue, Jan 20, 09 at 18:05

Today i received a trade from quiltingfox,she sent me a stuffed envie,full of the most wonderful seed.Thank you Sandra,i would love to do a trade with you again some time.
    Carol

• ibartoo
    15 years ago

I just finished another great trade with Quilting fox,. she sent so many seeds. I will trade with her anytime.
    Thanks. Linda

• rosepedal
    15 years ago

Sandra is wonderful to trade with. Very friendly and fast on sending seeds out. I have traded a couple of times with her and look forward to many more....

• mattjones
    15 years ago

Just did another trade with sandra and i was very pleased. Like always she was generous and the plants and seeds were packaged nicely. Will gladly trade in the future.

• shepherdcreations
    15 years ago

I traded with Sandra too and highly recommend her! Well-packaged, plenty of seeds, etc. She is also a pretty nice lady to chat with :)

• amelia_pepper_lady
    14 years ago

Just received a box from Sandra stuffed FULL of plants and seeds. She sent daylilies, rain lilies, malva, and seeds!

I truly enjoy my friendship with Sandra. And, it's all because of GW!

Have I even mentioned the huge envelope of seeds she sent in December? It was right before Christmas; I might not have even posted. She definitely keeps me busy plantings.

Thanks!!!!!

• Alphie
    14 years ago

Sandra is a VERY GENEROUS trader. She sent me extra seeds and LOTS of succulent cuttings! Very sweet person. I will definately remember her generosity. Highly recommend trading with her. Thank you again Sandra.

• floodthelast
    14 years ago

Another great trade with Sandra. I got all the seeds she mentioned and some she didn't. Great communication and quick shipping. I hope all the seeds I sent do well for her. :)

kat d.
    floodthelast

• northforker
    14 years ago

Thank you Sandra! I hope the "jewels of Opar" germinate nicely for you and that you have good luck collecting your own seed (it is very easy!)

This was a very nice trade. Sandra sent me many seeds and some red spider lily bulbs that I so hope will grow in my yard!

thanks Again,
    NAncy

• graanieb
    14 years ago

Sandra is great! She just sent me a pleasant surprise, red rain lily bulbs, seeds and metalic plant markers, doesn't want anything for her yard now, has no time, her children of course are a priority and she's busy with their school and all, when she's ready I'll be happy to send her something.
    In the meanwhile ...very nice to keep in touch with.

Bea

• Pat
    13 years ago

Another satisfied customer! Sandra is very sweet, easy to deal with and sends great plants properly packaged for mailing. Thanks so much.

• booboobolhuis
    13 years ago

We completed our trade, fast shipping, I'm very happy. Excellent trader, thanks again :)

• cryptid
    13 years ago

Three cheers for Sandra! :) We just completed a trade and let me tell ya, the seeds she sent were in copious amount, very well packaged and labeled, and all arrived in excellent condition! Plus,...she included some wonderful bonus seeds and a nice note! Ol' Cryptid, here, is one happy camper! Great trader,...highly recommended!

• crueltyfre
    13 years ago

Just finished a trade and all went as smoothly as could be. I'd trade again anytime.
    Lori

• grdngramma
    13 years ago

Very nice trader, generous and prompt, would gladly trade with Sandy again. Thanks very much.

• ddkcat
    13 years ago

Another great trade with Sandra!

• poisondartfrog
    13 years ago

I had a great trade with Sandra! Generous amount of seeds and a bonus was included.
    Thanks so much!
    Alana

13 years ago

Posted by celeegra 6 NYC (My Page) on
    Fri, Sep 17, 10 at 22:59

Quiltingfox is great to trade with. Very timely & friendly! I would definitely trade again. Thanks a lot!
    Grace aka celeegra

(copied from another thread)

13 years ago

* Posted by passiflora2004 7a Westmoreland TN (passi_flora2004@yahoo.com) on
    Sat, Sep 18, 10 at 13:08

I have traded with Sandra aka quiltingfox a few times now and she is a great trader.
    i would trade with her any time.
    Thanks for all the great seed.

Robbie AKA passiflora2004

13 years ago

* Posted by beauswatch 8 (My Page) on
    Sat, Sep 18, 10 at 20:38

Sandra was very prompt in shipping my sasbe seeds. I look forward to more trades in the future with her. Thanks for sharing your seeds.

Joyce aka beauswatch

13 years ago

* Posted by jmar3 zone 7 AR (My Page) on
    Sat, Sep 18, 10 at 20:49

Sandra is a very generous trader. I responded to her SASBE offer for seeds and she send them to me as soon as she got the envelope. I would trade with her anytime. jmar3

• cjcjmass
    13 years ago

Quiltingfox is great attibute to GW . Very giving person & Great communicator ! I would definitely respond to her Seed offer in the future. Thank you very much.....

Cindy aka Cjcjmass

• sherrih
    13 years ago

Just did a sasbe with Sandra. She ships very fast great communication,packaged well and sends a great amount of seed with extra's, very nice to talk to. Would trade with her any time.
    thanks
    Sherrih

• lily55rjw
    13 years ago

Did Sandra's "cleaning out the seedbox" SASBE and had excellent communication with her and received my envy back quickly! THANK YOU!!!

• floodthelast
    13 years ago

Just completed a great trade with Sandra. She was very kind about giving me extra time because I was sick and sent many bonus packs. I'll trade with her anytime I have something she likes. : )

13 years ago

* Posted by quiltpartner 6 (My Page) on
    Tue, Oct 26, 10 at 10:01

Sandra was very prompt w/her mailing - I recv'd excellent fabrics in charm swap from her. Would love to trade w/her again!

• flowergirl34
    13 years ago

Just completed a great seed trade with Sandra. Emails were friendly and shipping was fast. Even sent some wonderful surprise extras. Would trade with again anytime! Happy Sowing, vina :)

• irisnquilt
    12 years ago

Just completed an awesome trade w/ Sandra! Lots of seeds and very quick to trade! I highly recommend her as a trader!

• clc70
    12 years ago

I did a trade with Sandra in 2010 (didn't know about this forum then). She was wonderful to trade with. Thanks, Connie.

• mabiebaby
    11 years ago

I just received a stuffed full bubble envelope from Sandra for a sase. She shipped fast, communicated well, and even sent with confirmation number even though she didn't need to. Very sweet and generous! Thanks a million! :)

• Desirai
    11 years ago

thanks for the trade, would trade with again :)

Sponsored
Grow Landscapes
Average rating: 4.5 out of 5 stars8 Reviews
Planning Your Outdoor Space in Loundon County?