Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
iheartroscoe

bonechickchris

iheartroscoe
15 years ago

I just had a great trade with this gardenweb member! The seeds were shipped fast and packaged nicely. I wouldn't hesitate to trade again! :)

Thanks for a great trade!

Comments (26)

• reba_nc
    15 years ago

I just received her package. Very nice, she threw in extras and she was very pleasant to deal with. Would be happy to trade with her again!
    Rebekah reba_nc

• lemonwater
    15 years ago

Christy's a very pleasant person to trade with. I enjoyed talking to her, seeds were shipped promptly and packaged nicely (she even included full descriptions on each package). And she threw in tons of extras that I can't wait to plant! I would gladly trade with her again.

• quiltingfox
    15 years ago

Just did a wonderful trade with her. Communication was great. Everything was labeled and well-packaged. Good quality seeds. She even sent lots of bonus seeds which I am going to enjoy planting. Will gladly trade with her again in the future.

Best to you and many thanks,
    quiltingfox

• naplesgardener
    15 years ago

We had a nice trade also. Easy and fast.

naplesgardener

• iheartroscoe
    Original Author
    15 years ago

I just completed a Round Robin exchange where Christy was my partner. I couldn't have been happier with this trade! She's a great, considerate trader and sends wonderful things!

Thanks for a great trade!

• katie88
    15 years ago

A very generous trader -- writes details on her seed packets -- aids my garden planning.

Thanks Chris!

Katie
    GW: katie88

• booberry85
    15 years ago

I just finished a RR swap with Christy. Wow! It felt like Christmas! She went above and beyond my expectations. Don't hesitate to trade with her!

• poisondartfrog
    15 years ago

Well labeled seed packets are such a pleasure to receive! Thanks Chris, for the great trade!
    Alana

• southerncharm1
    15 years ago

Christy and I were partners in an Incredible Edibles swap. She is a great swap partner! Sweet person, very thoughtful and generous. She sent me some awesome seeds, recipes and goodies! You can tell she puts a lot of thought into her swaps. Thanks so much Christy!!! You're the best!!!

Would definitely swap again.

Kathy

• dirtdiggin
    15 years ago

Received a wonderful package of a whole variety of seeds from Christy. Yeah I'm in seed heaven :)

Will certainly swap again and would highly recommend swapping with her.

Thanks again,

Toni

• divahethr
    15 years ago

I received Bay Laurel Cuttings in the Secret Santa OMG that is so wonderful!!!!!! I am so grateful that she chose to send to me!!!!!!!!!!I have these wonderful plants now!!!!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!! Bonechickchris is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!

• markcase1964
    15 years ago

Christy is a great person to trade. Surprises in the pack and lots of seeds. the notes and letters that came with are wonderful. I am so glad we traded.

• wind_red
    15 years ago

Thank you Christy for the christmas card and seeds. I must be a really good girl this year to have you as my secret santa!!

• plant-one-on-me
    15 years ago

Christy sent Jordan and me some wonderful Secret Santa seeds...THANKS! Kim

• dirtdiggin
    15 years ago

Received a wonderful card from Christy, in the SS swap and WOOHOO More tomato seeds and squash seeds and herb seeds and radish seeds and mustard seeds and so much more!!!!! :) Ohhh I'm so excited for Spring!!!! Thank you so much!!!!!

• poisondartfrog
    15 years ago

Christy sent me some fantastic seeds in the Secret Santa Card Swap-wonderful ornamental vegetables. Thank you Christy!!
    Alana

• wishdesign
    15 years ago

A big thank you to Christy for the wonderful card and seeds in the Secret Santa RR. She was very generous and I'm looking forward to growing the carrots she sent!

• ncgardengirl
    15 years ago

Bonechickchris-Christy is just the greatest. She sent me
    mutliple packs of seeds I was looking for in th Secret Santa Swap. I was shocked she had sent so many but I was VERY please she did and it was a terrific assortment!

Thanks so much for being a great swapper!
    :) Fran

• riley17
    15 years ago

Thank you very much for the great trade! The package was nicely packed and not a single seed was crushed! Thanks!!

• booberry85
    15 years ago

WhooHoo! I love trading with Christy. I just gave her the motto, "Why do when you can overdo!" LOL! She really goes above & beyond. I just can't say enough good things about her!

• quiltingfox
    15 years ago

Just received a bunch of wonderful flower seeds from her. Can't wait to add them to my garden this spring. Will gladly trade with her in the future.

Best to you and many thanks,
    quiltingfox

• lisam627_ohio_z6
    15 years ago

I participated in a Heirloom tomato swap coordinated by Christy...and she did a fantastic job!!!! I really appreciate all the effort Christy put into this swap. She did a wonderful job keeping everyone apprised of the status of their seeds, and put forth a lot of extra effort to make a lot of people happy - especially me. Thanks so much, Christy! - Lisa

• ejmoore510
    15 years ago

Just finished a WONDERFUL I.E. Spring Fling Swap with Christy as well as the Heirloom tomato swap she hosted that were both fabulous! She's very generous and includes lots of unique varities! Will look forward to swapping with her soon!

Joan

• sunnyk
    14 years ago

Christy is absolutely fabulous when it comes to swapping!! She is genuinely sweet and extraordinarily generous! I am so happy that I have gotten to trade with her and to know her :)

• sandlapper_rose
    14 years ago

Christy is such a thoughtful and generous swap partner. I got to know her through the Incredible Edibles group. I received so many wonderful seeds and her e-mail communication is so caring.
    I am just adding my happy results to the others posted here.
    Jeanne

• dirtdiggin
    14 years ago

Have had a number of trades with Christy. She is always so thoughtful in her selections to send to you. I don't think I've traded with such a generous person before and when you join one of Christy's swaps...expect amazing results! She actually contacts folks she knows may have something different, just to make sure a little something special goes into each person's package. That's above and beyond what any host has ever done in a swap that I've been in.

Thank you SO much Christy...Daniel and I are still enjoying the black seeds, planting some and holding others for next season. He was SO stoked with his first swap and I'm so glad it was hosted by you.

Thanks again,

Toni

Sponsored
FineLine Kitchens, Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars81 Reviews
Award Winning Kitchen & Bath Design Center Serving the DMV Area