Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
ms_minnamouse

Ms_Minnamouse Official Feedback Thread (All feedback)

ms_minnamouse
12 years ago

I am encompassing all my feedback here so it won't be in multiple threads and because a thread shouldn't have positive or negative in the title, that should be reserved for individual feedback.

I am including every one of my feedback posts verbatim, good or bad.

Comments (13)

• ms_minnamouse
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Posted by jackier123

"For a while, I gave this trader the benefit of the doubt, as she is a med school student which I know keeps her busy. But in November, after letting the wind blow away seeds, she did not return my SASBE nor did she acknowledge my emails about it. I will not trade or respond to posts by this person."

• ms_minnamouse
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Posted by peebee1.

"Several people have complained about her. I, too, have never received my SASE back either. Apparently not only have the winds blown her seeds away, but rains have flooded her plantings, etc etc. She does not have the courtesy to even reply to our emails! Since she asks for SASEs, my guess is that she used all the envelopes by putting her own label over ours to re-use them, or she has peeled off the stamps. I estimate conservatively more than 20 people have sent her SASEs for just her last posting alone."

• ms_minnamouse
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Posted by woodenzoo.

"Just wanted to bump this one back up to the top.
    They are offering seeds for sasbe's again.
    Saying to e-mail her directly since she won't be checking the forum, but has all messages go to her in-box.
    Still waiting on seeds promised from Nov. '06...
    Cathy"

• ms_minnamouse
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Posted by earthlydelights

"i will also add my negative to this. i don't do a heck of a lot of individual trading and it seems when i do, it doesn't go well.

she had so many excuses, it was heard to keep up.

i guess she needed the envelope and the postage more than i needed her seeds. wish she had just been honest to ask for postage and envelopes. i wouldn't have expected anything in return.

maryanne "

• ms_minnamouse
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Posted by yesohyes

"Yeah. I fell in with the motherwort sase offer. That was a little while ago now. No anwser to email. Oh well I guess. After a couple years here this is my first possibly not great experience.

I personally would not trade or send seeds to this person, at least until she gets everything together.

As another relatively young gardener I hope that everyone does not assume that all of us are out to use other members or are not responsible in our trading and offers. "

• ms_minnamouse
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Posted by yesohyes (again)

"I sent her postage back before the last big postage change. I emailed her a couple of times, but after she got the postage she never responded.

One of the things I think she has said at different times is that something happened to the plants she planned on saving seeds from. If someone is trading with her I would make sure she already saved seeds and probably ask her to send her part of the trade first."

• ms_minnamouse
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Posted by santoury (Not feedback but will include it)

"Why does my message keep getting removed? (Twice so far) - going on 3???

I want to know if anyone has traded plants with her, since I may be trading plants (NOT SEEDS) with her."

• ms_minnamouse
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Posted by chemocurl (also not feedback but will include)

"santoury,

There is a conversation side here at Rate and Review. I suggest you go and read the thread there with the title Why ''some'' posts get deleted. I suspect your posts may have fallen under the second reason as to why 'some' posts are deleted.

The review thread is for actual reviews made by actual members who have had actual trades with the member and not for other discussions.

In answer to your question...I would suggest you emailing the folks who have posted 'actual' reviews here and ask them privately. "

• ms_minnamouse
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Posted by santoury (not feedback but will include)

"Thank you!!! I learned something new!"

• ms_minnamouse
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Posted by plantermunn

"I got burned by this one too. Just after I sent her priority stamp for pampas grass she sent me an e mail and said it had been cut down. I told her she could just mail my stamp back. Never got it.

I should have checked here first."

• ms_minnamouse
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Posted by glennspey

"I recently made a trade with ms_minnamouse. I received my part of the trade promptly and in good condition."

• ms_minnamouse
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Posted by gardendee

"Though there was a bit of delay in the black knight buddleia cuttings package, she sent me what she promised.
    Thank you!"

• shaneking
    12 years ago

I got what was promised, plus an extra trade for a short delay!

Sponsored