Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
poisondartfrog

Diene

poisondartfrog
16 years ago

Diene was my "sender" in a recent round robin exchange. She sent a very nice assortment of good sized plants, well packaged and very healthy. It was a pleasure to be on the receiving end for such a thoughtful trader. I look forward to future trades!

Alana

Comments (21)

• tracyvine
    16 years ago

Diene,

Thank you for the most beautiful gifts that you sent to me after the Roundrobin Exchange in the September Garden Decorating Forum. I have hung the Copper Wire Suncatcher from my Lilac Tree outside my kitchen window and catch a glimpse of it every day. The Copper Owl is hanging just outside my Rock Garden near my patio, this is my favorite spot in the yard. I hope it lends a little of your wisdom to me. I will be planting the allium bulbs very soon! Waiting for the rain to stop and still looking for the perfect spot.

I thank you for all of the generosity and kindness that you have shown me. I can only hope to be as kind and generous a GW Member as you are.

Thank you,

Tracy

• hazelnutbunny
    16 years ago

Diene sent me an absolutely wonderful box in the princess swap. Every plant was packaged great & was very healthy. She also included some pampering items & some goodies for my kids.

This is a very sweet & generous lady! She has made me very happy today!
    Thank you, Diene!

Melissa

• medontdo
    15 years ago

Diene sent me (for my hubs) some beautiful spirea, he's been wanting some, he grew up with them. it was the nicest, thoughtfullest thing someone could do!! she is one of the generousest (i know, its not a word LOL) people i know. and has a very nice kind soul!! :')) Medo

• livingdedgrrl
    15 years ago

Diene was my partner in the June Butterfly & Hummingbird exchange. She sent me a very lovely selection of items that were well packaged and strong, plus a few little decoration extras that I found very heartwarming. I can tell you she also has good soil from where her plants come from...at least, that's what the earthworms who hitched a ride in the roots told me. =D

• plant-one-on-me
    15 years ago

Diene is a wonderful and generous member of GW!

Thanks for everything Kim

• diene
    15 years ago

I still want my earthworms back they probably cannot survive in your heat and they were happy here. the little buggers did not understand what was going on or they would not have hid in the roots. Trust me. diene

• Vic Billings, MT
    15 years ago

Diene is one of the most thoughtful and generous people on GW, if it weren't for her there would not be a MNF group, and I would have never gotten such a great box full of wonderful plants and goodies in our RR swap!
    Thanks so much!
    Vicky

• jaleeisa
    15 years ago

Diene sent me some lily bulbs and bulblets for some really gorgeous lilies! I was thrilled to get them! A wonderful member of GW and very generous hearted! And the MNF group that she began is a wonderful group! I look forward to future swaps with her as well as individual trades :)

Thanks Diene!

Kathy

• Chemocurl zn5b/6a Indiana
    15 years ago

Posted by joela 7 (My Page) on
    Wed, Aug 13, 08 at 19:03

I had a great trade with diene, and will trade with her again. thanks, joela

copied from another thread

• ariadneh17
    15 years ago

Diene organized a round robin newbie seed exchange that I participated in (as newbie); I got a great selection of new seeds and Diene contributed a pack of tiger lily bulbets to each newbie's envelope as well as her time in organizing everything. Thanks! Judith

• amelia_pepper_lady
    15 years ago

I was lucky enought to have Diene as a partner in a round robin. She sent a box stuffed full of plants. She had obviously researched my "wants" as almost each plant filled a spot. The plants were well-packaged and very healthy. Oh, and there were seeds too! And, the cutest little gnome and a box for my collection. (I don't think I will ever know how she matched the box decorations with another of my passions.)

• murphysmom2009
    15 years ago

Thank you so much Diene for your understanding and compassion. And for taking the time to educate me through this process. You are a great LADY.

• hazelnutbunny
    15 years ago

I don't think anyone can say enough good things about Diene!
    She's a wonderful lady, and has been a great mentor for all of us. She is an excellent person to trade with, whether you are a newbie or an oldie.

I know MANY of us are so thankful that she started the MNF group, and has welcomed us with open arms! :O)

Melissa

• dan_the_mailman
    14 years ago

I was the lucky recipient of a box from Diene in the May MNF Swap, and it was a great one! She was able to surprise me with it, even though my cat Bump was the host of the swap. The swap was set up so no one would know who they were sending to, but there were so many things I've been wanting that I think diene peeked at the list ahead of time! Then, of course, there was the box of shells she took the time to send me for my rock island in my perennial garden. This lady is one of the best, and if you haven't traded with her yet, I've just got one question for you... What are you waiting for???
    In my grade book, diene receives an A+++++!
    -Dan

• jaleeisa
    14 years ago

Diene very kindly sent me a box stuffed full of plants for my shade beds as a "Get Well Soon" for me to enjoy in my gardens after my back surgery in just over a week. And when I say stuffed, those that know me know I mean STUFFED! She is an amazing lady and I am very honored to call her friend and even more honored that she would share her beautiful gardens with me!

Thank you so much, Diene, the boys are planting those out for me today and I most definitely will enjoy sitting outside during my recovery and enjoying them! Any time you want to thin out, I am more than happy to give them a home :)

Kathy

• cjcjmass
    14 years ago

Diene

She sent me some wonderful goodies from a swap and I was not even her partner...Thank you so much i really really apprciate your kindness. I recieved hosta's,iris and lotion,,,so many items i can not name them all.

Thanks again

• sherrih
    13 years ago

Diene was in the sept perennial swap 2010, and I was the lucky person who recieved her box. She sent a box filled with healthy plants and little presents she thought I might like. You can tell she took the time to read my page and find out a lil about me . Everything she sent was a favorite of mine. I recieved my box before the deadline to send them out had arrived. She is the kind of person who makes this site fun and exciting. I have to say a job well done and I would trade with her any time.. Thanks again for my wonderful box.
    sherri gw/sherrih

• sandlapper_rose
    13 years ago

Diene send a robin robin package to me with the theme of Storybook Swap. It was a wonderful package and so well thought out! No hesitation to swap with her again.
    Thanks so much, diene!
    Jeanne

• cjcjmass
    13 years ago

If you are every in a trade with her you will be very happy with her being your partner...

cjcjmass AKA cindy

• Chemocurl zn5b/6a Indiana
    13 years ago

Posted by sherrih 8/LA (My Page) on
    Wed, Nov 10, 10 at 0:08

Just finished a trade with her. Very nice, fast shipping, great packing. Thanks for a wonderful trade. Would trade with anytime!!

(copied from another thread)

• celeegra
    13 years ago

Diene was an amazing hostess for a round robin! She came up with such a great theme to help encourage a little creativity in us all. Thanks!!!! grace

Sponsored
Manifesto, Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars9 Reviews
Columbus OH Premier Interior Designer 2x Best of Houzz Winner!