Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
vajeff

Posted by columbine21 zone 6 IL (My Page) on
Sun, Jun 26, 11 at 14:17

I posted a seed offer, and vajeff responded. He quickly sent his postage in the mail to me. He also communicated throughout the process without being prompted to do so. He is pleasant and a good person to trade with.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: vajeff

Jeff replied to my BEAP offer. He quickly sent in the required postage & label. Great communication. I would be happy to trade with him in future.

-stlgirl

o

Thanks for the card and seeds you sent in the SSS. Margo

o

Jeff sent me a lovely selection of seeds in Theme Garden Swap. Lots of seeds in each packet, very generous!! Thank you so much!

Cindy

o

Thank you Jeff, for the cute card with Profusion zinnia and cleome seeds that you sent in the Secret Santa Swap. I will be planting both in my garden next spring.

Betsy

o

I recently received a beautiful Christmas card and seeds in our Secret Santa Swap.

o

Jeff, super glad you participated in this year's 6th annual "Secret Santa Seed Swap"! Thanks bunches for the nice snowflake card and for the, wonderful, generous amount of "Indigo Rose" tomato seeds (major want from my wish list)! Ultra-uber-kewl! Your card and seeds arrived in totally excellent condition. All blessings upon you-n-yours for the coming year! :)

o

I rec'd a wonderful card and seeds from Jeff in this year's SSS. Thanks so much!

o

I received a snowman card, with garlic chives (yum!) and "purple calabash" tomato seed from VAJeff in the Secret Santa Seed Swap. Thank you!

o

• Posted by sjc48 5 Michigan (My Page) on
    Sat, Jan 4, 14 at 10:58

Many thanks, Jeff, for the seeds and card you sent for the SSS, look forward to growing them!
Happy 2014,
Shirley!

o

Received a pretty Christmas tree card with seeds for Jeff for the 2013 SSS. Thank you

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here