Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
graanieb

LeilaHamaya

graanieb
11 years ago

Leila is superb, considerate, generous, hoping we keep in touch and trade from time to time.

Comments (20)

• jensyen ( z7 MD )
    11 years ago

Had a good trade with Leila. Friendly communications, prompt mailing, generous packets of seeds in a bubble wrap envelop. I would trade with her again. Thanks Leila.

• greengirl2009
    11 years ago

Nice trade. Generous supply of seeds and thoughtful extras. Would trade again.

• greengirl2009
    11 years ago

Nice trade. Generous supply of seeds and thoughtful extras. Would trade again.

• Chemocurl zn5b/6a Indiana
    11 years ago

Posted by davsher none (My Page) on
    Thu, Feb 14, 13 at 14:23

A+++ trade with leilahamaya lots of seed good comunication would trade with her any time. Thank you David

(copied from another thread)

• garden_love
    11 years ago

This lady is amazing! great communication, great scene. I am very happy and hope to stay in touch. will gladly trade anytime

• soilent_green
    11 years ago

A pleasant, hassle-free trade. Good communication, good packaging. Would trade with again any time.

• LaddaLove34
    10 years ago

Thank you Leila for the trade,I will keep in contact with you about the rest of your trade.I will surely enjoy the extra.

• SunshineGal
    10 years ago

Just received a great trade, very generous and very fast, thanks

• recipesaver2
    10 years ago

Had a great trade with Leila. Generous and pleasant. Thanks Leila for a great trade. Jean

• Audrey McDermott
    10 years ago

Just finished a great trade! Seeds were packed very safely and arrived very quickly. Thank you Leila!

• fearadyn
    10 years ago

Super for postage trade with Leila~Great communication and fast shipping~she even sent some handmade lovely seeds packets as a thank you~

Would love to trade with her anytime~

• EricaBraun
    9 years ago

Wonderful trade with Leila! She sent me some wonderful seeds that I had been looking for. Her packets were stuffed full of seeds, and she even sent me a wonderful bonus pack that I am thrilled to plant with the others. Great trader. I'd be happy to trade with her any time.

• pugetsoundgardener
    9 years ago

Just received the most spectacular packet of seeds from leilahamaya. Thanks so much!

• Nicky
    9 years ago

Great trade. Fast, easy to organize, generous amounts. Thanks Leila

Glynis3 (nicky)

• soilent_green
    9 years ago

Smooth, hassle-free trade. Good communication. Second time trading with this person.

• EricaBraun
    8 years ago

Leila is such a great person. I've done many trades with her in the past. She has great seeds and a lovely spirit. Highly recommended.

• EricaBraun
    8 years ago

Yet another fabulous trade with Leila! I can't seem to stay away. :)

Great communication, fast shipping, excellent packing, fantastic seeds!

• EricaBraun
    8 years ago

It's me again! Just did another great trade with Leila. She sent plants and cuttings that were in great condition, as well as an assortment of rare seeds. She's always very generous and has a great heart.

• Kelli
    7 years ago

Just had a really great trade experience with Leila. She was extremely generous, a pleasure to talk to and really knowledgeable! So many interesting plants, I hope to trade with her again in the future! Thanks again Leila :)

• Phylis
    4 years ago

Nice trade with Leila for her rooted Hydrangeas and Montauk Daisy. Package was received in 2 days, carefully packed and she had included many extras. A very pleasant exchange! Thank you.

Sponsored
Custom Home Works
Average rating: 4.6 out of 5 stars10 Reviews
Franklin County's Award-Winning Design, Build and Remodeling Expert