o
RE: MoonFire

Posted by nyrak33333 z7TN (My Page) on
Fri, Jun 22, 12 at 4:50

great exchange with monfire

(copied from another thread)

o

5 star quality :) I loved the trade the plants i just got today from her arrived on time and the packaging was awesome the plants are very healthy and I'm so excited to watch these beauties grow thank you so much moonfire!

Toshalynn

o

Great trade with Moonfire...nice chatting with her as well. More than fair on seed amount and fast shipping! A+++ All the way here! ;-)

Here is a link that might be useful: Moonfires Page

o

Great communication, fast shipping...Would gladly trade again :-)

o

thanks to moonfire for making my first trade a pleasurable experience!! would love to trade more in the future!

o

Clear and pleasant communication. Trade was well packaged and content accurately reflected our agreement. Beautiful bulbs!

o

• Posted by ruthz 8a dfw texas (My Page) on
    Tue, Oct 9, 12 at 17:35

I just received my end of a trade with Dianne.
She is very generous and everything about our trade was
very nice. Thank you Dianne.

o

I just wanted to thank Dianne for participating in the OBF October 2012 THE WITCH IS IN Swap on the Round Robin. A super nice lady and a wonderful swapper!

Thanks so much Dianne!
Happy Blooms!
vina

o

Thank you Dianne for all the seeds! Very generous and nice packaging. hope we can trade again. Irina

o

• Posted by kchd 7b Mississippi (My Page) on
    Tue, Dec 18, 12 at 14:27

I received a delightful package from Dianne for the November 2012 FOTESS swap. She is so thoughtful and generous. Thank you so much!

Katie

o

Dianne sent some wonderful seeds to me in the Theme Garden Swap, thank you!!

Cindy

o

• Posted by kchd 7b Mississippi (My Page) on
    Thu, Feb 14, 13 at 21:21

Dianne sent me a lovely package for the OBF swap in Feb. 2012. So thoughtful and such a sweet, lovely person. Thanks again!

o

Dianne was my swap partner in the FOTESS Feb. 2013 swap and sent a wonderful package as she always does!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here