Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
joy_garden

flwrs4ever ++++++++

joy_garden
16 years ago

sorry did not find a started trade in this name so I received thanks a +++++++++ sorry took me long x fedback

Comments (43)

• agirlsgirl
    16 years ago

I just completed a great trade with Kym! She is wonderful and would trade with her again in a NY minute! Thanks again Kym for a great trade!~Angie

• strmywthr3
    16 years ago

quick and easy trade. would trade with again. thanks!

• annette_1964
    16 years ago

Just completed a seed trade with Kym. Great looking seeds and so many. Great communication. Would certainly trade again.

Thanks,
    Annette

• flwrs4ever
    16 years ago

thanks for all the nice comments....I wish more people would use this forum....I must have done well over 100 trades, and only a few comments....kinda makes it look like I dont trade...

Thanks again and hugs to you all !

• agirlsgirl
    16 years ago

I guess I should mention we have had more than one FANTASTIC trade! :) Kym is awesome and is a great trader,she is prompt,kind and generous...what more could you ask for? Thanks Kym for the great trades and I hope we have many more! ~Angie

• flwrs4ever
    16 years ago

Thanks sooo much Angie !! Hugs to you....I wasnt
    " looking " for you to add more...LOL

• strmywthr3
    16 years ago

great trader!

• kilngod
    16 years ago

Completed a great seed trade with her, and would trade again anytime!!

• agirlsgirl
    16 years ago

Kym just sent me an awesome envy of seeds! Thanks so much Kym! :) Yours will be in the mail as soon as "something" arrives! So nice to have such enabling friends! :D

• hazelnutbunny
    16 years ago

I just completed a great trade with Miss Kym! She is a thoughtful & honest swapper! She sent a great selection of bulbs!
    Thanks, Kym!!

Melissa

• medontdo
    16 years ago

ok i'm so late!! kym sent me some very aweome seeds!! WOW is all i could really say!! :')) she is so very sweet and so very nice!!! i would sooo trade with her again in a heartbeat!! and i would highly recomend trading with her!! i just really like kym and so will you!! trust me!! :'))
    thank you soooo much kym :'))

• flwrs4ever
    16 years ago

Thanks again for all the great comments...you ALL ROCK !!

You all bring the rays of sunshine into my day...thanks !

• ishareflowers {Lisa}
    16 years ago

I just finished a great trade with Kym. I would trade again anytime.

• medontdo
    16 years ago

kym just sent my seeds!! wow!! i am sooo pleased!! (as if i wouldn''t be LOL) she is not only generous but sweet!! you'll really love trading with kym!! trust me on that!! :')) thank you sooo much kym :'))

• irishdescended
    16 years ago

Just completed a trade with Kym. She sent some really nice seeds I have been wanting for a while. A really nice lady with whom I would trade with anytime. Darla

• love2gardennc
    15 years ago

I just completed an amazing trade for seeds with Kym. She even decorated the mailer, I am sure that my postlady enjoyed having it in her mail. Thanks ever so, Les

• plant-one-on-me
    15 years ago

Kym not only hosted the most awesome Secret Santa swap but she sent my granddaughter Jordan something she really wanted to receive from Santa. Thank you Kym, Jordan and I had a great time painting the ornaments.

Kim

• threas
    15 years ago

Kym hosted the Secret Santa Seed Swap. It was great! She kept it fun by playing games. I received a beautiful hot chocolate mug with a long-handled spoon & a lid, filled with candy!
    Thank you Kym! Looking forward to the Birthday Extravaganza Swap!

• angelady777 (Angela) - Zone 6
    15 years ago

Kym rocks! I can't tell you how much I enjoyed her hosting the Secret Santa Swap recently. She is definitely one of the most thoughtful people I've met here on GW! The way I see it, she should have at least 146 great reviews since that's how many of us benefitted from all her hard work in that swap. It was amazing to say the least how she made sure to see to it that every single member was blessed and received at least 5 Christmas "wishes". Thank you SO very much, Kym!

I am especially thankful for the envelope she sent to me and another to my daughter, Hannah. You really know how to bring some huge smiles to our faces, Kym!

Blessings,
    Angela

• luvsgrtdanes
    15 years ago

4 star trade with Kym!!! Don't hesitate to trade with her if you get the chance, an asset to GW!!!

• graanieb
    15 years ago

Kym is unforgetable, agree with everyone here,don't know what took me so long to sing the praises.
    Hugs and thanks Kym.

GB Bea

• kamiljablo
    15 years ago

Kym is a great trader and an awsome swap host!!!!

Kamil

• pumkingal
    15 years ago

very sorry slow to post putor been down and up, now works
    Had a wonderful experience with Kim very great trades and nice too, thanks Kym

• chellflower
    15 years ago

Not only did Kym send me a beautiful card withthree types of heuchera seeds for my bday, but she also Hosted the bday swap (and the Santa swap, etc)! She is a very sweet and generous person and devotes alot of her time helping make Gweb a fun site to visit(esp. the Round Robin forum!) Kym is a great asset to Gweb! Thanks soo much Kym for all you do, and for your friendship!!!

• proudgm_03
    14 years ago

I received a wonderful card and great seeds from Kym for the April Birthday Buddies Swap. Thanks!

• angelady777 (Angela) - Zone 6
    13 years ago

This the 2nd round robin swap that I was in that Kym hosted. She is an amazing host and does a really fantastic job. Everyone was very well pleased that participated in her swaps! Thanks for making these swaps the best for everyone who joins!

Blessings,
    Angela

• molly_and_me
    12 years ago

Kym did a great job hosting the Secret Santa Swap.

This swap brings a lot of joy into many lives.

• retsec
    12 years ago

Even though Kym can't garden herself right now, she still spends hours and hours doing the Secret Santa Swap for all of us. She is the best Secret Santa we could have. Thank you for all your time and effort you put into this swap. You are the best.
    Nancy

• katkni
    12 years ago

She did a fantastic job with the Secret Santa Swap! Awesome!!! Love her!!

• oliveoyl3
    12 years ago

Kym was an awesome host for the Secret Santa Swap explaining things well so I was eager to join for my 1st GW seed swap.

Corrine

• cryptid
    11 years ago

Thanks more than you can know for hosting the "Secret Santa Seed Swap" again this year! As I let you know,...for reasons of our own, this swap has actually come to be the pinacle highlight of our Christmas season anymore. God bless you and yours always!

• paulan70
    11 years ago

I would just like to say that Kym is a great hostess and always somes thru with any swaps that she host. thank you Kym

Paula

• poisondartfrog
    11 years ago

Grand gal, our Santa Kym! She hosts the most popular annual swap on GW. She goes out of her way to be inclusive and as fair as possible and tries to make it fun for all.
    Alana

• socalgardengal
    11 years ago

Thank you Kym for hosting my first swap. I truely enjoyed finding mail from those generous folks that helped a newbie out. You did a fantastic job and I look forward to sharing with newbies this next santa swap.Happy New Year!

• alwaysagarden
    11 years ago

Kym always does a fantastic job each year as our hostess in the Secret Santa Swap. I look forward to participating in it every year. Thank you!

Cindy

• canyonwind
    11 years ago

Kym, you are so very appreciated, more than you know. Thanks for bringing so much joy, fun, good cheer, and happiness to so many gardeners here on GW. Thank you for making the Secret Santa Swap the true gift of giving. That is what it is all about! You are such a pleasure and a gift to each of us. Cheers to Santa Kym! God Bless!

Annie

• katkni
    11 years ago

The Secret Santa Swap is the ONLY round robin exchange I do, because I know it will always be fun :) What a great hostess, thanks Kym!!!

• socalgardengal
    10 years ago

Santa Kym, You Rock! Thank you for another Awesome Secret Santa Swap!

• katkni
    10 years ago

The Secret Santa swap is the best! She runs a good show! It's always positive, fun, and successful. Flowers4ever makes sure that everyone gets cards and seeds, even if they're hard to shop for :)

• primrose1x3
    10 years ago

I am one of many happy beneficiaries of Kym's hosting of the Secret Santa swap, and appreciate the positive notes that it casts upon all those who come within its circle. Thank you so much, Kym, and may you receive as much fun as you create for others.

• socalgardengal
    9 years ago

A GREAT BIG THANK YOU TO "SANTA KYM" for another AWESOME SSS! Always a blast!!!! Happy New Year !

• cryptid
    9 years ago

Kym,...what socalgardengal said! - Another super excellent SSSS! Wow,...thank you so extremely much for hosting this again! You're definitely a GardenWeb gem! As you well know, the SSSS is always the pinnacle of Elly's and my winter holiday season anymore. All blessings upon you, and wishing you a totally fab 2015 in every conceivable way!

• katkn
    8 years ago

The Secret Santa swap is #1. Fun and trouble free every year, always positive.

Sponsored
EK Interior Design
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars5 Reviews
TIMELESS INTERIOR DESIGN FOR ENDLESS MEMORIES