joy_garden

dirt_under_my_nails

joy_garden
16 years ago

received thanks

Comments (27)

• christinemichi
    16 years ago

I also want to leave a positive review for "Dirt Under My Nails" (April). She's a pleasure to trade with! =)

• chrystallake_2007
    16 years ago

I just completed an awesome trade with April. I had the pleasure of being her partner in the friends robin. I recieved many great plants and gifts in my box. Thanks dirt for making my 1st experience with the robin a great one.
    Melanie

• 1fullhouse
    16 years ago

Great trader. Would recommend her to anyone!

• raggedyann161420
    16 years ago

April was my partner in a newbie swap. She sent me a very nice package, and did a great job with packing the plants. I look forward to trading with her again,and I'm glad she is now part of our group.

LIFE IS GOOD,
    Annie

• boostar
    16 years ago

Thanks for the great trade A++++++++ Thanks Again Boostar

• tracyvine
    16 years ago

Thanks April for a great trade! You made playing in the manure pile so much fun! I received great plants in wonderful condition, even in the awful heat! Couldn't have had a better trade partner! Thank you!

Tracy

• roflol
    16 years ago

April responded to my wanted post, and the trade was a good 'un! Good communication and fast shipping! Hope to trade with again. Thanks April!
    Terri

• annette_1964
    16 years ago

Just completed a plant trade with April. She is a generous trader and eager to please you. Shipped when she said she would. Would certainly trade with her again.

Thanks,
    Annette

• proudgm_03
    16 years ago

Just finished a trade. She is a fast, friendly trader. I would highly recommend her and would gladly trade again. Thanks.

• hettar7
    16 years ago

good to trade with. Fast shipper and good communication. would surely trade with again.

• sunshine98
    16 years ago

I also traded with April and she's a WONDERFUL trader. Just forgot to post here. I would DEFINITELY trade with her again. Great communications and speedy trade. My tulips are growing and getting to bloom now. BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!THANK-you April!!!!
    Always a friend,
    Nancy aka sunshine98

• kerai
    15 years ago

Had a good trade with April; will trade with her anytime!

• nikkineel
    15 years ago

Just finished a swap with April as my sender. She sent a great package with nicely packaged live plants, seeds, and other goodies. I highly recommend trading with this awesome gardener!

• medontdo
    15 years ago

she is the best and I would recamend her for trading any time. she is the best. *tabor* garden4god

• medontdo
    15 years ago

she just sent us a ton of seeds, the thing tabor forgot to say, is that she sent him way more tons and even a little care package, he wanted to edit it, but couldn't because it had already posted.
    April is way sweet and awesome!! i'd gladly trade or sasbe with her anytime!! she is just the best!! Thank you so much
    i'd highly recommend trading with her!! ~Medo

• annette_1964
    15 years ago

Just completed a wonderful trade with April. She is a wonderful trader and I would trade with her anytime.

Thank you,
    Annette

• dimples31312
    15 years ago

April thank you for the wounderful brug cuttings. All safe and sound. arrived in great shape. Thanks a lot. dimples31312

• amelia_pepper_lady
    15 years ago

Received brug cuttings -- very good condition, very quick to ship.

THANKS!

• irish_rose_grower
    15 years ago

April send me a great trade. I would be happy to trade with you again. And hope to:)

Thank you
    Maureen

• nikkineel
    15 years ago

April sent me nicely packaged seeds in the secret santa seed swap. She sent me black eyed suzi vine seeds in salmon shades! She is always so generous. Thank you and Merry Christmas! Nikki

• margarita10
    15 years ago

April sent really great seeds in the Secret santa RR I hope to trade with her in the future.

Margarita10

• lisam627_ohio_z6
    15 years ago

I received a really cute card and some fantastic varieties of Japanese Morning Glory seeds from April in the Secret Santa Swap! Thanks a million April - I'm thrilled to finally get a chance to grow some Japanese MG's! - Lisa

• threas
    15 years ago

I received a cute xmas card & BES vine"Salmon Shades" in the SSS! Thank you, April!

• lanaw
    14 years ago

had a recent trade and received a large portion of the promised plant, nicely packaged. Hope to trade again.

• stlgirl
    14 years ago

Just did a SASBE envelope of with April. The offer was for 6 packs - her choice, to my delightful surprise she sent way more. Included in this was a generous amount of blackberry lily seeds which I had on my want list. She is also a great communicator and the seeds arrived quickly.

-StLGirl

• lilangel181
    14 years ago

I just received a SASE from April and she sent WAY more than was expected. She also must have checked out my wants list because the package was filled to the brim with my favorites! I would DEFINITELY trade with April again!
    ~Laura

• redthreaddiy
    13 years ago

I received my trade from April and she was more than generous! I had only sent her a few bulbs, and she sent me huge clumps of the plants I had wanted! They are all now happily planted in my garden. :)

She is a really kind and has excellent communication. I would highly recommend trading with her anytime! She also provides great advice. Thanks so much again!