Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
tkhooper

Posted by dorisl 5 NW Chicago burbs (My Page) on
Mon, Jun 9, 08 at 17:15

Hi Tammy!

I admire the way your handled our trade! Its not easy to keep track of trading while your in the midst of closing on a house and moving so far away.

She kept in touch with me the entire time and things wrapped up well!

Enjoy the house and Ill trade with you anytime!
Thanks again,
Doris!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: tkhooper

I just completed a trade with her, in the middle of her move as well. She arranged the trade before moving and as soon as I contacted her past her move date the seeds arrived at my door. Great communicator and a fantastic trader! Thanks!

Kim

o

Tammy is a great trader. She was great about communication, I highly recommend her!

o

Great to trade with! Sent the envelope very fast. Tammy is very reliable!

o

Tammy e-mailed me offering to send several different kinds of seeds that are on my wish list. She did not want any seeds in return and she even paid the postage.

She is a very generous person. I would trade with her anytime. Thanks, Tammy!

Margaret

o

Posted by sherrih 8/LA (My Page) on
Tue, Oct 19, 10 at 1:16

Just had a very nice trade with tkhooper. Ships fast, well packaged great communication. Would trade with anytime
Sherri

(copied from another thread)

o

Very generous and great communication.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here