Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
annette_1964

claysoil

annette_1964
16 years ago

Just completed a wonderful trade with Vanessa. She sent big healthy plants that arrived in very good condition. Very good communication.

Thanks again for the trade.

Annette

Comments (11)

• penelope
    16 years ago

Traded with Vanessa recently. Got a bunch of plants that I did not have. Thanks Vanessa.

• antiqueorchid
    15 years ago

¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º° TOP TRADER º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø......GREAT COMMUNICATION AND GREAT PLANTS. Thanks Vanessa

THANKS,
    Denise

• bluespiritartist
    15 years ago

I haven't traded with her but she gave me some of the best advise in here for future trading and I just want to say thank you very much. I could tell you are a very kind and caring person and i hope sometime we could do a trade in the future. Thanks again. :)

• Chemocurl zn5b/6a Indiana
    15 years ago

Had a sweet little plant trade with Vanessa...We agree on one thing for sure...good things can indeed come in small packages as we both like and welcome small trades of special things. She sent healthy seedlings packaged with care, and was quick to mail.

Thanks Vanessa, I look forward to trading again, and again.

Sue

• prayerrock
    14 years ago

Had a trade with this person and for the most part it went well some of the plants sent didnt do well and I let her know that..she did offer to replace them but then it was dropped and I never heard anything else on it.

She then informed me that my bulbs I sent did not ALL arrive well and got upset that I did not IMMEDIATLY AS IN WHEN i GOT THE EMAIL YESTERDAY offer to replace them. I actually didnt know if I had it left to replace and needed time to figure it out. I did send her an email and apologise for the package being shipped the wrong way as it was a mistake on the part of the person that took it to the post office for me. I was accused of sending garlic when in fact that is not what I sent. I sent an ornamental alium that we grow here as a flower, it is very pretty and many like it, and yes it does indeed have an onion smell to the it. I had intended to email again today after I knew what I had but we had major wind storms with hail today and I just didnt get a chance to even figure it out.

So I got a bad review from her instead of her emailing me to tell me she wanted more of my bulbs. That is ok though, we cant win them all.

• victorian_bellefonte
    14 years ago

Vanessa is a wonderful, generous trader. Great communication, enthusiastic, and sends promptly. Her packaging is excellent, and after a long delay by the post office (6 days...and we live in the same state!) the plants were in good shape.

Thanks Vanessa!

• linlily
    14 years ago

Just had a trade with Vanessa and she sent me wonderful plants. They were packaged very well, arrived quickly and in great condition. I'm so pleased with our trade, Vanessa, I hope we can trade again soon!

Linda ~ Linlily

• SmokyMist
    14 years ago

Vanessa is the perfect trader . We had never traded, but I am so glad we finally did. She sent me a box that felt like Christmas opening it. Plant after plant, all healthy, large , generous divisions and plants. Extras that I loved !! Not only that, but we have become friends, and I love chatting with her !!!

• Iris ( ranegrow ) z7 Maryland
    13 years ago

Vanessa and I recently traded plants ( only my second plant trade ) , nice emails and a few days later the box arrived with some very nice plants, even a few extras that I really appreciate ! Thank you Vanessa !

• kilngod
    13 years ago

+++ Just completed a great plant trade with Vanessa. Great plants in great shape (and nice extras from my want list), well-packaged, prompt shipping, solid communications. A pleasure. Look forward to trading again in the future.

Thanks!!1

• plantbug
    12 years ago

Had a wonderful trade with Vanessa!!! Shipped when said and received great plants.

Sponsored
Kuhns Contracting, Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars26 Reviews
Central Ohio's Trusted Home Remodeler Specializing in Kitchens & Baths