Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
irishdescended

vaflowernut

irishdescended
9 years ago

Did a search on this forum and couldnt find a post that someones else started. Anyways had a great experience trading with her. She was VERY generous. and the corms looked fresh and healthy. She even sent then clean! No mess! She is also a very friendly person and I would happily trade with her anytime! Darla

Comments (20)

• lisa_1968
    9 years ago

I just got a package from vaflowernut, and I am very pleased. Everything was packaged very nicely, it she sent it very quickly, and even sent me a plant that she knew I wanted badly, but was not on her list of haves. Very positive experience.

• linlily
    9 years ago

I recently had a very nice trade with vaflowernut. She packed my plants and bulbs very nicely and they arrived in great condition. She is very generous with her trades too, and I hope we can trade again soon.
    Linda

• queen_gardener
    9 years ago

I too received a wonderful package from her, actually, she sent a second one because she thought I was generous, but I think it was her who was more generous!!! I was very happy with our interactions and trades! Thank you very very much!!!!

• mrs.b_in_wy
    9 years ago

I came home tonight to such a nice surprise: a fat bubbly from vaflowernut! What a joy she is :) I hope we can trade again some time.

• Phylis
    9 years ago

It's such a pleasure trading with vaflowernut. She's sweet, and very prompt with emails. I received generous amount of seeds and surprise extras. Thank you, I'd love to trade again anytime! :)

• pugetsoundgardener
    9 years ago

Just received a box from vaflowernut full of bulbs and seeds. So well packaged and everything is in beautiful condition. Thanks so much - I'd love to trade any time!

• lady_alicia Zone 5/6 PA
    9 years ago

I also had a very pleasant experience trading with vaflowernut. Everything was package well! Nice and healthy looking bulbs. Thank you very much!! Hope to trade in the future again.

• Phylis
    9 years ago

vaflowernut is a first class trader!

• KarenPA_6b
    8 years ago

Had a great trade with vaflowernut! She sent me such nice sized bulbs of Byzantine glads, something that I had my eyes on for awhile. Can't wait to see their blooms. Thank you!

• jensyen ( z7 MD )
    8 years ago

I was sent a neatly packaged mailer with generous seed packets. They were mailed promptly and I enjoyed our correspondence. I would gladly trade again.

• jensyen ( z7 MD )
    8 years ago

Another generous offer from C. The seeds arrived promptly and were well packaged. Highly recommend.

• olya me
    8 years ago
    last modified: 8 years ago

I had a great trade with vaflowernut !

Thank you very much for your generosity and kindness!

Olga:)

• agathafroo
    8 years ago

Enjoyed trading with vaflowernut!

• lorabell_gw
    7 years ago

Just completed a trade with Vaflowernut, beautiful and healthy plants, great correspondence, very happy with everything and would definitely trade with again and recommend to others.

• frankielynnsie
    7 years ago

Had a great trade with vaflowernut. Everything is thriving.

• jensyen ( z7 MD )
    7 years ago

Once again, I was promptly sent a neatly packaged mailer with generous seed packets. I enjoyed the friendly correspondence and would highly recommend this trader.

• vaflowernut
    7 years ago

I just received the seed from Carolyn. She is a pleasure to trade with and converse with. She is generous with her seeds. (shp123)

• SunshineGal
    7 years ago

Had a wonderful trade with vaflowernut! Great seeds, packaged nicely and sent quickly. Always happy to trade with her!

• Kelli
    7 years ago

Great trading with you Carolyn! Thanks again! :)

• Gillian
    7 years ago

Sorry to take so long to do this but better late than never.... a wonderful and generous person who is caring and considerate....does not hesitate to offer her seeds and assistance freely

Sponsored
Franklin County's Custom Kitchen & Bath Designs for Everyday Living