Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
wanna_run_faster

lljjz

wanna_run_faster
13 years ago

I had a trade with LLJJZ,

Excellent communications, mailed promptly. Thank you!!!

Helen

Comments (41)

• Ann
    13 years ago

Glad you had an excellent trade. I arrange a trade with lljjz and sent my end and almost two months later I have NOTHING after five emails. I got an excuse which I thought "OK, anyone can have a glitch" but it's three weeks since my last communication with her after she told me that she was going to resend and I have no response and not mail...

• prayerrock
    13 years ago

I had a lousy trade with her. She did send me her end of our trade however it was NOT what the trade agreement was for. When I confronted her through email about it she said 'it was what she had'. Well sorry but you dont agree to a trade and then send what you want to. When we did the trade I was very specific in the details becase I needed a very specific kind of plastic pot. I told her at least 3 times during the trade emails to make sure she knew exactly what it was. She agreed to it then just send what she wanted to thinking I would just have to accept it. Well thankfully I did not send the Orchid I was going to give her till after I got her end first. I was not about to give my orchid for something we did not agree to. So she got all mad and sent me another email calling names and such.

A really pathetic trade.

• Angela
    13 years ago

Got burned too... only for a packet of seeds, though, not expensive plants. She could have answered when I told her to keep it as a gift. Eh.

I just found her new sockpuppet on The Other Garden Site... promptly banned. LOL She has a third nickname on other sites, possibly another here. Easy to spot, though.

• Ann
    13 years ago

Glad and sorry to see that I was not the only one to have gotten burned.It's two more weeks and I STILL have not heard from her and don't have seeds...I'm going to chalk this up to experience and will check the R&R board more often.

Thanks, Ann

• flabotany
    13 years ago

Add me to the long list of those that got burned by lljjz

• bigred
    13 years ago

Traded with her on Dave's Garden...well,sent my end anyway back on May 4th and never received anything from her in exchange. She has a "VERY" bad rate and reveiw on that website.

She contacted me here on GW for another trade while I was still trying to get my end of the trade I made with her on DG.Fool me once...shame on you....fool me twice...shame on me but she won't get that second chance.

Steer clear of this person.

Peggy

• sgtlovesbella
    13 years ago

I believe in giving Marie the benefit of the doubt. Things happen in peoples lives and u give them time to get back on track. I traded with her once with good results. Our second trade is still ongoing........

• Ann
    13 years ago

Still have nothing from this person - although I did get an email about her joining in on my Hazy/Hot & Humid Swap. When I told her that I was not interested in having her join since I was still waiting on her end of the trade, she told me that she was actually Lisa and that Marie was her daughter - strange as they share the same email...Be careful with your trades with this person.

• kilngod
    13 years ago

Recently posting under the screenname snifers. Is located in Turner, OR.

• lily55rjw
    13 years ago

Made a trade with snifersz on September 5th. She was my 2nd person to trade with on Garden Web. I mailed out over 100 hollyhock seeds to her for trade and so far, have not heard from her via email or postal. Still waiting on my seeds from her. Hope they come soon. Sent yet, another email to her asking if she recieved my hollyhock seeds and if my trades have been mailed yet. Still waiting on a reply...

• Ann
    13 years ago

Apparently snifers is doing better than lljjz because I have still not heard back from her about the monkey puzzle seeds that she was going to send me for my Hoya cutting back in May. Not holding my breath and not trading with either one, hope others have a better experience...

• sgtlovesbella
    13 years ago

Never received my end of the trade. Not trustworthy.

• khabbab
    13 years ago

Well, i have initiated a trade at DG. Her name is lisa Zivney with trader name summerFlower. Signed up on Dec 5, 2010. In profile she is from Salem, OR but in real address she is from Turner, OR. Can someone confirm she is the same bad trader?

PS: Her house no. is 4 digit start with 7 ends on 5

• poisondartfrog
    13 years ago

khababb,
    You may have saved me some aggravation with this post.
    I have to try to find some old emails and if I find anything I will email you directly. In the meantime, maybe someone else will remember.
    Alana

• littleonefb
    13 years ago

This member may also be posting under the name of snifers and snifersz123.

I suggest being very, very careful if you decide to trade with either this member or snifers or snifersz123.

Fran

• irisnquilt
    13 years ago

This very same person is on B&B under the screen name as busterb . . she is also on idig however I do not know her name on that website. She has burned many persons on both websites and apparently here as well! BE VERY CAREFUL!! She should be banned from any trading at all . . makes you wonder what in the heck does she do with all these seeds? She uses the excuse her son is in the hospital from an accident he had years ago . . very well may be true but doesn't excuse the fact she doesn't follow thru.

• ishareflowers {Lisa}
    13 years ago

Hmmm.... stumbled across this and thought I would add that she was thrown out of plantswap.com recently for being a cheat!

Lisa

• poisondartfrog
    13 years ago

And she's back here on GW after being kicked off the "other" site a couple of days ago.
    Careful folks.

• poisondartfrog
    13 years ago

She did not last long. GW was on top of things.

• khabbab
    13 years ago

Well, DG is not much behind as well. summerFlower is removed from DG as well.

• spkennels_hotmail_com
    13 years ago

I was very surprised when I read this. I just had a trade with Lisa on DG the first of the month and she sent her seeds quickly and with lots of extras........

• kilngod
    13 years ago

Busterb, busterb123, lljj, summerFlower, snifers....keep adding them here as they come.

• midge357_hotmail_com
    13 years ago

she is snifers on idig recently removed I sent several pkgs of seeds jan 1st and nothing. adress is turner or, street number starting with 7 and ending with 5. does anyone have her e-mail with being kicked off the site I can't send pms to her our only means of contact

• poisondartfrog
    13 years ago

jlzivney@aol.com

• kilngod
    13 years ago

jlzivney

just in case the search engine does not pick up only part of the email addy.

address:
    7xx5 (on a "some number" street)
    in turner OR, 9xxx2

• poisondartfrog
    13 years ago

Apparently she has added a new email address to her arsenal of deceit.

rottweilermama@gmail.com

• ladyrose65
    13 years ago

She sent me a large bag of plastic bags of all different sizes. and Lots and Lots of bubble wrap envelopes and a large bag of seeds. To get me started in the seed trading.

• celeegra
    13 years ago

I recently got an unsolicited email from rottweilermama saying she was interested in a trade. I looked her up here & didn't see any history or even any profile on her so I ignored her since it felt really suspicious. Especially since she was offering 10 different kinds of amaryllis & wasn't specific about what she wanted.
    Boy am I glad now! There are some amazingly generous people on this site & I've made some really incredible trades. But like my mama told me, If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is.

• sgtlovesbella
    13 years ago

Was emailed by Rottweilermama introducing herself as Pam. Said she was new to trading. After emailing me twice from the email jlzivney@aol.com, I realized that this the same email that I traded with a lady name Marie last summer who never kept her end of the trade. I accept her recent trade as completion of our june2010 trade which she owed me under lljjz. Please be aware that this person name might change, but address, ups acct, and main email acct are the same.

• poisondartfrog
    13 years ago

Watch for pompuplover, another alias from another swap site.

• seedmoney
    12 years ago

Add my name to the people she's burned. Lisa Zivney sent me an unsolicited e-mail ; I supplied her with $50.00 worth of plants and seeds, never received my end of the trade. Wrote to her several times; she claimed she sent her end, had a new mailman, etc. etc... Wrote again, she promised to re-send, nothing happened of course. Now today, out of the blue, I receive an e-mail from her wanting to "friend" me on Facebook. NUTS!
    Lisa Zivney
    7905 2nd st
    Turner, OR 97392

• karyn1
    12 years ago

You can add the name jpalmer1234 to the list. How many times can she reinvent herself? This is the 5th or 6th GW username that I can recall. Good grief!

• brandon7 TN_zone7
    12 years ago

It's interesting that her name and address appear to be associated with a flooring company (Best Buy's Flooring of Turner, OR).

• karyn1
    12 years ago

Maybe everyone that has been burned should try contacting her at her place of business, Best Buy Flooring. She's listed as one of the contacts.

Here is a link that might be useful: business info

• roper2008
    12 years ago

She truly has a sickness. Probably doesn't even have a garden.

• duane456
    12 years ago

I live in Oregon, maybe I should go on a little road trip.

• sherrih
    12 years ago

Add me to the list too!! Get this I traded with her Lisa jlzivney... and jlee160 whatever it is AT THE SAME TIME.. She made good on both trades. A few weeks later early Oct I posted I had a mystery box up for trade, she emailed me she wanted it. I replied that it was hers and got no answer so I traded it to someone else. A few days later I responded to a post she had for BRUG cuttings. I told her I would make up another mystery box for her with 20 plants, succulents, roses, cacti, vines, houseplants so many I can't remember. Got a DC# and know it was delievered. Emailed her 3 times... NOTHING. Well I don't think she is gonna like the 4th one I sent eariler this evening. I can't wait to see if she responds but I think it unlilkely. I have written down her many names and refer to it whenever I do a trade now and I know her address just incase she comes up with yet another new name.

• Chemocurl zn5b/6a Indiana
    12 years ago

This person has recently returned to Garden Web and is trading under the name of cactuslady31

• cody_mi
    12 years ago

chemocurl,
    thanks for letting us know the name change again, she emailed me privately for my sarracenia that i offered.

• stevelau1911
    12 years ago

Don't trade with this person. helen.stout31@yahoo.com

Helen stout
    5225 Elgin st
    turner, or 97392

I sent my plants, and after a month haven't heard from her or gottem my end of the trade. I want to make sure everyone knows about this just to be informed.

• bluespiritartist
    12 years ago

This person is under MANY different names and has often posted under other of these names stating they have done great trades with lljjz. best advice is if you have a good trades listing, make sure the other person sends first.

Sponsored
EK Interior Design
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars5 Reviews
TIMELESS INTERIOR DESIGN FOR ENDLESS MEMORIES