Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
snowdogmama

bigmama4ever rocks!

snowdogmama
15 years ago

You are so lucky if she wants to trade with you! Her package was a treasure trove of goodies! Zillions of succulents and epis to boot!

Comments (9)

• chellflower
    14 years ago

BigMama was my partner in the tropical/subtropical surplus swap. She sent me photos of her plants so I could pick & chose. When my box arrived it was FULL of plants and cuttings! Many, many extras, and succulents of every kind! Very generous, I wouldn't hesitate to trade with her again! Thanks BigMama!

• Frances Coffill
    14 years ago

bigmama4ever was one of 10 participants in the Tropical Sub-Tropical Surplus Swap.
    She gave generously and mailed her package promptly.
    Thanks again for your contribution to a great Swap!

• Chemocurl zn5b/6a Indiana
    14 years ago

Posted by donperkins MS z7 (My Page) on
    Sun, May 31, 09 at 23:24

bigmama4ever is THE most GENEROUS person! She sent me SO many plants for sase I have no idea how she fit SO many in that box! She sent Irises, Cannas, Daylilies, Hens n Chicks, Wandering Jews, a beautiful Bromelaid, Cactus, a Starfish flower, and SEVERAL others I have yet to identify. She had these packaged very well. She also had them sent to me within a week of receiving my money for postage. She is just absolutely AMAZING! Thank you again bigmama4ever for being so generous with your wonderful garden. I hope to have something that you would like some day. You truly made my YEAR!

copied from another thread

• jaleeisa
    14 years ago

Norma sent me an absolutely PACKED flat rate box for plants for postage! She was very prompt about getting it filled and back to me after receiving my postage and stayed in close communication, which was much appreciated!

Thanks so much, Norma! Would HIGHLY recommend!

Kathy

• divahethr
    14 years ago

Norma is one of my fave people on GW. She sends wonderful plants packed to the brim! She sends so many that I playfully say she sends the 'kitchensink'. She is a character. She makes my day with her 'Normaisms'. She is queen of the sidetrades and I highly recommend her as a partner if you like a generous amount of several different kinds of plants. She sends a lot of cuttings that I never had any problem getting to root. Thank you, Norma!

• cjcjmass
    14 years ago

Bigmama4ever has a heart of GOLD! I recieved a box today fill with Irises, Cannas, , Hens n Chicks, Wandering Jews, Cactus, and several others. Great communicator and excellent packer.

Bigmama4ever can adopt me anytime..

• anniebomm
    14 years ago

Just did my first GW swap, and I was lucky enough to have Bigmama4ever send me one of her STUFFED boxes. I'd read the reviews here, and still could not believe how much she sent me. My box was filled, top to bottom, side to side, with cuttings from all kinds of succulents and plants. WOW! There were so many that I was overwhelmed! If you ever get a chance to swap with her, do it!

• mori1
    13 years ago

A very generous person was not expecting so much. This totally made my day. Can't thank her enough.

• bigmama4ever
    13 years ago

BUMPING,AM IN NEED OF PLANTS. THIS WINTER WAS COLD BRRR..