Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
hazelnutbunny

tracyvine

hazelnutbunny
16 years ago

Great trader! Sends healthy plants & is very friendly! :O)

Comments (17)

• tracyvine
    16 years ago

Thanks! Melissa, you're a peach!

• flowersoffate
    16 years ago

this is what i told her...........
    "i have seen some plants that have received everything they needed in life for strong roots, lushness and beauty not look so good". and that was after 3 days on the road. this is an all around excellent lady. thank you, tracy. barb

• tracyvine
    16 years ago

Barb, You make me blush, Thank you!
    Tracy

• dirt_under_my_nails
    16 years ago

Tracy was my buddy in make new friends 'Mirth in the Manure Pile'robin. She sent wonderful plants that were in great condition after 3 days in a box.We had 'heaps'ha ha of fun.Would trade with anytime!

• diene
    16 years ago

Tracy was my swap partner in a "sounds of summer" non plant swap held on the Round Robin forum. I should also note she took on the duties of hostess for this swap. She sent a gorgeous windchime which I love so much I hate to put it outside in the elements. She also packed the box with spring bulbs which was not part of the swap requirement but bonus. Finally there was a wonderful note helping us to become better acquainted. I would recommend her for any swap or trade. Honest, reliable and fun!! with the emphasis on FUN. diene

• hazelnutbunny
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Tracy is so sweet, I just HAD to rave about her again!!
    She is hostessing an RR swap I'm participating in, and when it looked like my partner was not going to reply or send, She sent something totally unexpected & absolutely fantastic to make up for it!

Does it get any sweeter than that???
    No. No, it doesn't.
    So there ya go.
    Perfect trader.
    :O)

• medontdo
    16 years ago

WOA BABY!!! i only sent her a few things!! she sent me some really cooly awesomestuff!! ya know i never thought to even think about telling how awesome she is in the rr department!! my phone didn't work right, or something, or pc wouldn't go to that site, but so she sent me alll the posts that were up and when i posted i just sent it to her and she'd post for me, actually i'd text her, LOL she is soooo awesome!! i just love this lady!! you cannot say enough nice things about her!! she is the sweetest ever!! :'))

• karenh71867
    15 years ago

I received plants from Tracy in a RR swap, and they were packaged with great care and in excellent condition!! I loved the extra goodies she included also! Tracy is a fantastic trader, and a Fantastic GW Friend!! Would trade with Tracy anytime!!

Kudos to you Tracy!

Karen/kalena67

• emsgarden
    15 years ago

Tracy is the greatest! She is so sweet and fun and has such a warm generous heart! I sent her a couple of things I thought she would like and she turned around and sent me a LOT of seeds she hand picked for my various gardens. Despite being a busy mom, she always takes time to share herself, her seeds and her plants. You couldn't deal with a better person. Way to go Tracy!! We love ya!! hugs, Em.

• Frances Coffill
    15 years ago

Tracy is the life of the party and a very generous trader!:)

• ishareflowers {Lisa}
    15 years ago

I was adopted by Tracy in a RR for newbies. The package was to be for 5 plants for the newbie, She sent me alot more and they were very healthy plants. She also added a gardening book and many other items to be used before or after gardening. She's awesome, I hope to trade with her some day!

• galium
    15 years ago

Tracy and I swapped in a RR. I was thrilled with the plants she sent me. All were healthy and happy nestled in the box. Hope to trade with her again soon!!!

• chrizty
    15 years ago

Tracy n i was partners in the MNF swap, im soooooo happy with the box she sent all nice size healthy plants well packaged, and in good time
    thank you tracy! :)

• medontdo
    15 years ago

tracyvine just sent me some seeds that i've been looking for!! AHHHHH thank goodness!! she's just a real sweetie, one thing i know, there's a "few" people i can count on, she's one of them!!! always!! she sent me more than i ever needed!!! and she shipped them babies right out!! also she just awesome!!! I'd Highly recommend anyone trading with tracy!! she'd just awesome!!! WOOO HOOO!!! Thank you so much!!! ~Medo

• sassyd
    15 years ago

Tracy is one of the most awesome people I've met on GW and I'm proud to call her my friend:))

• ishareflowers {Lisa}
    15 years ago

I just had another awesome exchange with Tracy. She sent me 11 different echinaceas in the cpg Oct swap. She's an awesome trader. I look forward to another trade.

Ishareflowers

• jaleeisa
    15 years ago

Tracy sent me some wonderful goodies as part of a "make up" for a Round Robin swap where another member was to have sent a box to me, but didn't. It's very sweet of Tracy to participate in making that up to me :) even though it wasn't her and she wasn't required to and she wasn't even signe dup for the October swap!

Thanks Tracy!! I'm really enjoying the Pumpkin hanging, we've already got it outside! And the bulbs! Wow! Such wonderful tulips and alliums! I so cannot wait to see the Blueberry Ripple and the Melrose tulip bloom!

HUGS,
    Kathy