Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
shonoo_gw

floodthelast

shonoo
15 years ago

I jsut received several pink columbine seeds from her. Quick trade and she included a picture of the flowers. What a nice idea! I recommend her wholeheartedly.

Comments (28)

• ariadneh17
    15 years ago

We just traded veggie/herb seeds. I received the package very quickly and she sent generous amounts of seed. Thanks Kat!

• lynnfrazer
    15 years ago

A VERY Generous Trader I will remember her generosity for a longg time!

• quiltingfox
    15 years ago

She is an extremely generous trader. Everything was well-packaged and labeled. Communication was great and this was a very fast trade. Will gladly trade with her in the future.

Best to you and many thanks,
    quiltingfox

• angelady777 (Angela) - Zone 6
    15 years ago

I'm telling you, VERY generous as stated above, is an understatement. Her package in trade to me really blew me away. I would have thought half this much would be considered VERY generous. LOL Wow! You blessed my socks off, Kat. Thanks so much! If you ever want/need anything I have, just email, and it's on its way to you!

~Angela

• suecirish
    15 years ago

I just traded flower and herb seeds with Kat. What a very nice person she is, and she was very nice to take on this rookie. The seeds were nicely packaged and arrived in perfect condition. I was delighted. I hope she found my trade to her acceptable.

Kat, thanks so much, and I look forward to trading with you again.

--Sue

• meadowgarden
    15 years ago

KAT,
    WHAT A WONDERFUL SELECTION OF SUNFLOWER SEEDS I RECEIVED. I WAS JUST LOOKING FOR TALL AND I ENDED UP WITH DIFFERET COLOR AND SIZES. I LOVE SURPRISES.. AND SHE INCLUDED SOME STICKERS. :) I LOVE STICKERS TO DECORATE MY BOXES AND ENEVELOPS... I WOULD TRADE WITH HER AGAIN!!!!

• booberry85
    15 years ago

Kat flooded me with seeds! What a generous trade! Seeds were very timely and neatly packaged. Thanks so much for the great trade.

• lgslgs
    15 years ago

I was out of basil seed and Kat made sure that we had plenty - and then some! And other goodies as well.

Great person to trade with.

Lynda

• poisondartfrog
    15 years ago

I hope she kept some seeds for herself!! I told her to select them for me and she must have grabbed some of every kind. She is generous and friendly.
    Kat, I have tried to email you to let you know I got them, but my email is acting up again. Thank you indeed!
    Alana

• ibartoo
    15 years ago

I agree with Alana, I do hope she kept some seeds for herself. I just finished a wonderful trade with Kat. She sent me so many seeds, I think she checked my wishlist and filled up the envie. LOL Thank you Kat for a great trade, Linda

• Vic Billings, MT
    15 years ago

Linda and Alana, I KNOW she couldn't have kept any for herself, I just got a TON of seeds from her!
    She is a very generous person!
    Thanks Kat!
    Vicky

• floodthelast
    15 years ago

I promise I kept some for myself. Thanks for all the nice comments you have me blushing. This is so much fun. Now I have so many flower seeds as well as veg. that I have had to talk my sister in law and mother into winter sowing with me. :)

• robin1962_2008
    15 years ago

WOW!!I can`t believe how many seeds she sent me!!She is a great swapper!! THANKS Kat!! Robin

• Chemocurl zn5b/6a Indiana
    15 years ago

Posted by just1morehosta 5 (My Page) on
    Tue, Jan 20, 09 at 18:08

Today i received an envie stuffed full of wonderful seeds,a few i knew i was going to get, but what a nice surprise to receive so many more,i will be busy for sure.Thank you Kat,i would love to do a trade with you again some time.
    Ajuga coming.
    Carol

copied from another thread

• lilangel181
    14 years ago

I just completed a wonderful trade with Kat and definitely reccomend trading with her! Wonderfully packaged, great communication, and shipped quickly.
    Thank you! ~Laura

• lilly1029
    14 years ago

I hade a great trade with Kat, fast to respond and really sweet, thanks Kat. lilly1029.

• proudgm_03
    14 years ago

I just finished a trade with Kat. She is a very friendly, generous trader and I look forward to trading again. Thanks!

• quiltingfox
    14 years ago

Just completed a great seed trade with her. It was a fast trade and communication was great and she even sent some extras. :-) Will gladly trade with her in the future.

quiltingfox

• missourimoon_2009
    14 years ago

Wonderful trader! Very polite and sent lots of extra seeds my way! Thanks!

• luvalotaflowers
    14 years ago

I just loved my trade with her! She was great! She was very nice and very very generous with her seeds. The whole trade was pleasant in every way!Thank you so much!!!!! : >)

• susana_mc
    14 years ago

Kat was prompt and kind on communication and she sent me well-marked seeds and WHAT GREAT SEEDS! She amazed me by including extras that I will treasure- WHAT A GREAT TRADER! I look forward to trading with her ANYTIME! A+++++ rating; a 15 out of 10!

• jackie00
    14 years ago

Just finished a seed trade with floodthelast. She was very generous with her seeds and communicated well. She even drew a beautiful picture of a flower on the envelope! Very sweet. I would trade with her again.

Thanks.

Jackie00

• floodthelast
    14 years ago

Gosh reading these always makes me blush. Thanks guys and I'm glad your experience with me was as pleasant as mine with you.

• countrycarolyn
    14 years ago

Very generous trader, Thankyou!! Would l love to trade with you again.

• quiltingfox
    13 years ago

Another great trade with Kat. :-) She is very generous and always mails on time. And as usual communication was great. Will gladly trade with her in the future.

Sandra aka quiltingfox

• flowergirl34
    13 years ago

First of I hope many seed trades with Kat. Incredibly generous trader!! Super emails and super fast shipping! Thanks again Kat and hope everything grows well for you!! :0)vina

• beth_b_kodiak
    13 years ago

Great trade. Really prompt.
    thanks bb

• quiltingfox
    13 years ago

Just received some wonderful seeds from her and she even sent bonus seeds. :-) Thank you bunches!! Will gladly trade with her in the future. :-)

Best to you and many, many thanks,
    Sandra

Sponsored
Ed Ball Landscape Architecture
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars30 Reviews
Exquisite Landscape Architecture & Design - “Best of Houzz" Winner