Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
floodthelast

Posted by shonoo 6B, PA (My Page) on
Mon, Jul 14, 08 at 8:08

I jsut received several pink columbine seeds from her. Quick trade and she included a picture of the flowers. What a nice idea! I recommend her wholeheartedly.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: floodthelast

We just traded veggie/herb seeds. I received the package very quickly and she sent generous amounts of seed. Thanks Kat!

o

A VERY Generous Trader I will remember her generosity for a longg time!

o

She is an extremely generous trader. Everything was well-packaged and labeled. Communication was great and this was a very fast trade. Will gladly trade with her in the future.

Best to you and many thanks,
quiltingfox

o

I'm telling you, VERY generous as stated above, is an understatement. Her package in trade to me really blew me away. I would have thought half this much would be considered VERY generous. LOL Wow! You blessed my socks off, Kat. Thanks so much! If you ever want/need anything I have, just email, and it's on its way to you!

~Angela

o

I just traded flower and herb seeds with Kat. What a very nice person she is, and she was very nice to take on this rookie. The seeds were nicely packaged and arrived in perfect condition. I was delighted. I hope she found my trade to her acceptable.

Kat, thanks so much, and I look forward to trading with you again.

--Sue

o

KAT,
WHAT A WONDERFUL SELECTION OF SUNFLOWER SEEDS I RECEIVED. I WAS JUST LOOKING FOR TALL AND I ENDED UP WITH DIFFERET COLOR AND SIZES. I LOVE SURPRISES.. AND SHE INCLUDED SOME STICKERS. :) I LOVE STICKERS TO DECORATE MY BOXES AND ENEVELOPS... I WOULD TRADE WITH HER AGAIN!!!!

o

Kat flooded me with seeds! What a generous trade! Seeds were very timely and neatly packaged. Thanks so much for the great trade.

o

• Posted by lgslgs z6 SE ohio (My Page) on
    Fri, Sep 19, 08 at 17:40

I was out of basil seed and Kat made sure that we had plenty - and then some! And other goodies as well.

Great person to trade with.

Lynda

o

I hope she kept some seeds for herself!! I told her to select them for me and she must have grabbed some of every kind. She is generous and friendly.
Kat, I have tried to email you to let you know I got them, but my email is acting up again. Thank you indeed!
Alana

o

I agree with Alana, I do hope she kept some seeds for herself. I just finished a wonderful trade with Kat. She sent me so many seeds, I think she checked my wishlist and filled up the envie. LOL Thank you Kat for a great trade, Linda

o

Linda and Alana, I KNOW she couldn't have kept any for herself, I just got a TON of seeds from her!
She is a very generous person!
Thanks Kat!
Vicky

o

I promise I kept some for myself. Thanks for all the nice comments you have me blushing. This is so much fun. Now I have so many flower seeds as well as veg. that I have had to talk my sister in law and mother into winter sowing with me. :)

o

WOW!!I can`t believe how many seeds she sent me!!She is a great swapper!! THANKS Kat!! Robin

o

Posted by just1morehosta 5 (My Page) on
Tue, Jan 20, 09 at 18:08

Today i received an envie stuffed full of wonderful seeds,a few i knew i was going to get, but what a nice surprise to receive so many more,i will be busy for sure.Thank you Kat,i would love to do a trade with you again some time.
Ajuga coming.
Carol

copied from another thread

o

I just completed a wonderful trade with Kat and definitely reccomend trading with her! Wonderfully packaged, great communication, and shipped quickly.
Thank you! ~Laura

o

I hade a great trade with Kat, fast to respond and really sweet, thanks Kat. lilly1029.

o

I just finished a trade with Kat. She is a very friendly, generous trader and I look forward to trading again. Thanks!

o

Just completed a great seed trade with her. It was a fast trade and communication was great and she even sent some extras. :-) Will gladly trade with her in the future.

quiltingfox

o

Wonderful trader! Very polite and sent lots of extra seeds my way! Thanks!

o

I just loved my trade with her! She was great! She was very nice and very very generous with her seeds. The whole trade was pleasant in every way!Thank you so much!!!!! : >)

o

Kat was prompt and kind on communication and she sent me well-marked seeds and WHAT GREAT SEEDS! She amazed me by including extras that I will treasure- WHAT A GREAT TRADER! I look forward to trading with her ANYTIME! A+++++ rating; a 15 out of 10!

o

Just finished a seed trade with floodthelast. She was very generous with her seeds and communicated well. She even drew a beautiful picture of a flower on the envelope! Very sweet. I would trade with her again.

Thanks.

Jackie00

o

Gosh reading these always makes me blush. Thanks guys and I'm glad your experience with me was as pleasant as mine with you.

o

Very generous trader, Thankyou!! Would l love to trade with you again.

o

Another great trade with Kat. :-) She is very generous and always mails on time. And as usual communication was great. Will gladly trade with her in the future.

Sandra aka quiltingfox

o

First of I hope many seed trades with Kat. Incredibly generous trader!! Super emails and super fast shipping! Thanks again Kat and hope everything grows well for you!! :0)vina

o

Great trade. Really prompt.
thanks bb

o

Just received some wonderful seeds from her and she even sent bonus seeds. :-) Thank you bunches!! Will gladly trade with her in the future. :-)

Best to you and many, many thanks,
Sandra

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here