Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
proudgm_03

kmpsmom

proudgm_03
16 years ago

Just did a trade with kmpsmom. Trade received in a timely fashion and neatly packed. Would definetly trade again.

Comments (47)

• hoptownracer1
    16 years ago

Just recieved an SASE from kmpsmom. Wow, packaged them in such a neat and organized way. Appreciated all the seeds!

• proudgm_03
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Just did a SASBE. Nicely packed and generously filled seed packs. Thanks.

• proudgm_03
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Just did another SASBE. Very generous lady. Thanks.

• chrystallake_2007
    16 years ago

Another great trade Thank you
    Melanie

• flowergardenlady
    16 years ago

Wonderful Trader!!! A+++++

Jeanene

• janet1_2007
    16 years ago

Another great person. Just did a SASBE and couldn't believe all the greatly packaged seeds. Hope to trade with Ann again next year.(If I can be successful at WSing) Janet

• medontdo
    16 years ago

WOW!!!!! what a wonderful trader!! and of course friend!! she's soooo generous! sweet! and a fast shipper!! i just love her to pieces!! i would totally recomend trading with her and i would trade with her again!! i do alot!! LOL :'))

• debbiep_gw
    16 years ago

I just completed a great trade with kmpsmom and would trade with her again for sure.Thanks.Debbie

• heirloomtomato
    16 years ago

I also just had a wonderful trade with kmpsmom. A great trader and really nice lady!
    Thanks again!
    Karen

• kvalentz
    16 years ago

Great person to deal with, such a nice lady!!
    thank you, Kathy

• maria
    16 years ago

Agree with everyone. Ann is a generous trader. Hope we can trade again. Thank you.

Maria

• medontdo
    16 years ago

i just got some MORE seeds from ann!! she is just the sweetest!! and even one's i didn't even ask for!! LOL
    i am so very happy!!! thank you so very much ann!!!! you the best!!

• hmacdona1
    16 years ago

Just completed a trade with Ann. A wonderful person, and very generous. I look forward to doing another trade.

• barleychown
    16 years ago

A generous, prompt trader!

• maria
    16 years ago

Just completed another great trade with Ann. Thank you for sharing some of your garden with me. Can't wait to start sowing your seeds.

Maria

• ollierose
    16 years ago

Ann is a great trader! I hope to trade with her again!

Thank you Ann!
    Diana

• blue_ivy
    16 years ago

Ann is very generous and friendly - thanks so much!!

• jaleeisa
    16 years ago

Just got a wonderful SASBE package from Ann! OMG! What a wonderful gift! I'm really looking forward to getting it all planted! Thanks, Ann! I adore the extra surprises!

Kathy

• darkwildflower
    16 years ago

I just got my seeds from kmpsmom,and she is very honest and would love to do future trades with her again.

• shasta_2008
    16 years ago

Received seeds from kmpsmom today, she sent me all of my favorite colors- astible seeds, thank you very much!!!

• medontdo
    16 years ago

she just sent talla some fairy seeds!! how sweet is that?? she is such a very sweet and generous friend!! thank you so much ann!! :'))

• kate151
    15 years ago

I sent kmpsmom a SASBE for a newbie pack she was offering. She was very quick about returning it, and VERY generous. I was expecting like 4 or 5 different kinds of seeds. Well, she sent 24 different kinds! I would definitely recommend trading or doing an SASBE with her. Thanks, kmpsmom!!!!

• jaleeisa
    15 years ago

Just completed a trade with Ann! What a wonderful lady! Generous amounts and very quick to get the package to me! Thanks Ann! Looking forward to next time!

Kathy

• mamma2max
    15 years ago

I just received my envelope of SASBE seeds from Ann. She sent more than I ever expected - and with a quickness! ;-)
    Many thanks Ann!
    Angela

• sassybutterfly_2008
    15 years ago

I, too, just received my newbie package and WOW!! The bubble envelope was BULGING w/ goodies, and so many varieties too! I am so thrilled! She was VERY quick and very easy to email back and forth with. I'd definitely recommend trading with Ann. She's a real winner w/ me! :)

• jfguchi
    15 years ago

Thanks to Ann I just received a newbie SASBE pack chockful of seeds. All different sorts that I didn't expect. WONDERFUL!!! It will be fun to grow them. So very generous and quick to send out.

• jaleeisa
    15 years ago

Received some very generous scented geranium cuttings from Ann. The cuttings were really large and I'm thrilled with them! Thanks Ann!!!

Kathy

• Orcascove
    15 years ago

Just got a SASBE from Ann, It was part of a May birthday offer she posted. I must say everything she sent was great, what a terrific little package of goodies for my Birthday. Thanks so much!!!

• paphiocon
    15 years ago

I received a Christmas in June RR package from Ann. She was very generous and imaginative in her selections. She's an excellent trader!

• ramazz
    15 years ago

Just completed another great trade with Ann. The plants arrived in great condition and she added some bonus hostas. Would trade with her anytime!

Becky
    ramazz

• medontdo
    15 years ago

i just received some seeds from ann!! she's just the sweetest!! she shared some of her seeds with me, how sweet!!
    i wanted to leave a great post for her, as if she really needed one!! LOL i think everyone knows shes just a great person and she's very generous, and very very prompt, she has a heart of gold!! she always shares with my kiddo's!! they've called my gw friends aunt's. LOL so she's aunt ann.
    that's how much we trade and share with her. so i think you know that she's just a great person by now!! LOL
    many hugs!! and yes!! i truely do highly recommend trading with her!! ~Medo

• medontdo
    15 years ago

Ann always sends the coolest seeds for tabor and talla, talla adores the seeds she gets for her fairy gardens, because ya know, the fairy;s live in these flowers. the more flowers the more fairy's. :') she has the kindest heart!! i just love trading with her!! Thank you Ann!! you are without a doubt the sweetest person i know!! many many (((((HUGS))))) ~Medo

God bless you!!

• morguegirl
    15 years ago

Just got an SASBE from Ann. She sent some great things, and I got the seeds so quickly! Thanks so much!

Amy

• morguegirl
    15 years ago

Forgot to say in the last post. Thanks for the Helenium. I really wanted that! Someone must have read my wishlist. Would love to trade again sometime.

Amy

• angelady777 (Angela) - Zone 6
    15 years ago

I responded to one of her generous SASBE offers. She was very generous with her seeds AND sent bonuses! That was soooo sweet! Thank you, Ann!

Blessings,
    Angela

• medontdo
    15 years ago

WOW!! finaly the bottom of the list!! **smile** she sent the kiddo's some really cool seeds, umm i think for christmas, i think that is really neat!! they were totally excited, Christmas never ends for them :') Thank you so much Ann!! ~Medo

• playintheyard
    15 years ago

I recieved a wonderful sasbe from Anne. She is very generous & thoughtful.
    Annette

• rlover1
    15 years ago

Received a "want" from Ann. Still smiling.
    Judy

• mori1
    14 years ago

It took a little while but finally got the seeds I've been trying to get my hands on. Thank you again, Ann

• christinmk z5b eastern WA
    14 years ago

Just had a great trade with Ann! Thank you so much for the lovely seeds. Hope to trade with you again some day.
    CMK (Christin)

• irishdescended
    13 years ago

I just completed a trade with Ann and was very pleased. She sent some really nice seed and would love to trade with her again. Darla.

• gemsbytrish
    13 years ago

Wow! Received a Surprise Pack from Ann & it was loaded with a little of everything! Thanks so much, this will really get my garden off to a wonderful start. ~Trish

• jaynine
    13 years ago

I'm sorry to be so late in posting this! We had a nice small trade & I received a generous amount of seed that arrived promptly. Highly recommended. Thank you!

• redthreaddiy
    13 years ago

I got a hilarious Santa Card where Santa is getting sucked into a plane engine and a packet of seeds for the Secret Santa Swap. Very generous amount in the seed packet :) Thank you so much!!!

• perkybarb
    13 years ago

Received a great card and a generous amount of seeds frim Kmpsmom on 12/6/10. Thanks so much Ann.

• daffodillady
    13 years ago

Ann sent a snoopy card with yellow Zinnia for the Secret Santa Seed Swap 2010. Thanks so much!!

• graanieb
    13 years ago

Ann, thank you very much for thinking of me , the card and Echinacea Magnus are appreciated.

Happy New Year and have fun gardening!

Bea-GraanieB

Sponsored
Grow Landscapes
Average rating: 4.5 out of 5 stars8 Reviews
Planning Your Outdoor Space in Loundon County?