Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
mrs_seeders_husband

proudgm_03

even though I have not yet received her trade, this lady has really gone above and beyond trying to get me some seed that I requested. I really appreciate all the trouble that she has went thru for lil ol me :) thanks again proudgm_03!!

Comments (72)

• medontdo
    16 years ago

i love trading with becky! she's a generous trader, very fast, very friendly, and i love the conversations we have. i'd definately recomend trading with her. she's just awesome! and sweet! :'))

• kilngod
    16 years ago

...Another super trade with Becky! Generous, Fast, and always fun! I'll trade again with her many times, I'm sure :)

• mellikat
    16 years ago

Very generous and fast. Thanks for the wonderful trade!!!

• yogi-gardener
    16 years ago

I second that, Very Very generous. She sent me a ton of seeds recently, I am just starting out and her info on the packets was a real time saver! She is a wonderful trader and I hope to be able to trade with her in the future.

• tink62
    16 years ago

Finished a trade with Becky ~ She's GREAT !
    Thanks again girl !
    Tink62

• cynister
    16 years ago

Just an excellent trader. So helpful!

• minnesuing
    16 years ago

Great trade. Very quick. Thanks!

• jaleeisa
    16 years ago

Just got a SASBE from Becky and WOW! The seeds I requested plus lots of extras! Now I just need the weather to cooperate! Thanks Becky!

Kathy

• ibartoo
    16 years ago

I love to trade wtih Becky. She is an awesome trader and so thoughtful.Would trade with her anytime. Linda

• katie88
    16 years ago

Just completed another great trade with Becky, look forward to many in the future.

Thanks Becky!

Katie
    GW: katie88

• happyseed
    16 years ago

A wonderful and understanding person to trade with. I hope to do it again. Sonja

• kate151
    15 years ago

I had a wonderful trade with Becky and would trade again!

• ollierose
    15 years ago

I traded with Becky recently and it was a very enjoyable experience. Would trade again anytime!!

• Orcascove
    15 years ago

Becky responded to a Gerbera Daisy offer I put up, and sent her SASBE very quickly. Her communication was awesome too, I highly recommend dealing with her. And hope to have many more chances myself in the future. Thanks Becky!!
    Hope you enjoy the Daisy!!

• Chemocurl zn5b/6a Indiana
    15 years ago

Posted by bunny56lbc z6 OH (My Page) on
    Tue, Aug 5, 08 at 21:55

Did a trade with Becky . She send's very nice plant's .
    Will trade with her anytime !

bonnie

copied from another thread

• debbiep_gw
    15 years ago

I just had a nice seed trade with Becky.I hope to trade with her again sometime.Debbie

• agirlsgirl
    15 years ago

Yet another great trade with Becky! She is awesome! Thanks a bunch,cant wait until our next! :)
    ~Angie

• poisondartfrog
    15 years ago

Thanks Becky, for a nice trade! I am looking foward to the next one.
    Alana

• quiltingfox
    15 years ago

Just received some wonderful seeds from her. Everything was well-packaged and labeled. Am happy with the trade. Will gladly trade with her again.

Best to you and thanks, :-)
    quiltingfox

• chrizty
    15 years ago

just had my first seed trade with proudgm_03 Becky! she's fast n ships great!
    would love to trade with again!

• etravia
    15 years ago

Highly recommended. Very prompt!
    Thank you

• retsec
    15 years ago

Traded seeds with proudgm_03. She send promptly and included extras. Would trade again anytime with her.

• medontdo
    15 years ago

Becky is always one of the kindest most generous people that i know, she always is very prompt and sends extra. i really like how nice that she is!! i would trade with Becky again!! she is one of my favorite people to trade with!! thank you so very much!!! ~Medo

• Vic Billings, MT
    15 years ago

Well gosh, everyone has already said it! "great, wonderful, generous, fast"
    All that and more! I would trade again anytime!!!
    Thanks Becky!
    Vic

• kilngod
    15 years ago

....and again, GREAT TRADE ! quick, nice, generous, always lovely.

Always a favorite trader, I will trade with her again and again and again.

• nikkineel
    15 years ago

I just completed a really fun round robin with Becky. I enjoyed getting to know her. She sent me the most awesome box with lots of my wants as well as some new things I've been wanting to try. She is an awesome partner - I highly recommend her. Look forward to trading with her many more times in the future. Nikki

• dem_pa
    15 years ago

I just completed a great trade. She is a generous trader. I would trade with her again anytime.

dem_pa

• jspeachyn5
    15 years ago

Becky did a wonderful job sending out my request and more. She had everything labeled for ease of use and great packaging.
    I think she is a great person, very caring and helpful.
    I would trade with her anytime.
    Thank you.
    Bonnie

• irishdescended
    15 years ago

I just completed another great trade with becky. She sent some nice marigold seeds I had been wanting for a long time. Thanks Becky and I look forward to future trades! Darla

• retsec
    15 years ago

Received a Secret Santa Seed Swap card with 2 packs of seed today from proudgm-03. Send seeds that I have been wanting.

• Chemocurl zn5b/6a Indiana
    15 years ago

Becky surprised me with a Secret Santa swap card and a wonderful assortment of seeds. Whoo-Hoo! What a great surprise!

Thanks Becky.

Sue

• divahethr
    15 years ago

Becky sent me a card and pink scabiosa in the secret santa swap. How thoughtful of her to think of me and send to me!!!

• jaleeisa
    15 years ago

I want to thank Becky for the wonderful card she sent to me in the Secret Santa swap! There was a large variety of seeds and a special Christmas message :) I am thrilled that you choose to share your seeds with me!!

Kathy

• appaloosa909
    15 years ago

A big THANK YOU to Becky for being my Secret Santa. I love the seeds :)

Thank you for being so generous and kind. Hope you have a wonderful holiday.

Andrea
    Appaloosa909

• quiltingfox
    15 years ago

Just received a wonderful RR Secret Santa card from her with petunia, cosmos, and dahlia seeds. Thank you for sharing your garden with me. :-) Can't wait to plant them this spring.

Best to you and happy holidays,
    quiltingfox

• just1morehosta
    15 years ago

I am very happy with the gift of seed that Becky sent to me on the secret sants rr,just what i wished for.:0)
    Carol

• louisianagal
    15 years ago

I am very happy with the trade via the Secret Santa round robin. This GW'er is generous and sweet.

• medontdo
    15 years ago

Becky is a very generous person!! she was the secret santa to us in the round robin, and my kids were just awesomely happy!! thank you so much!! ~Medo

• wind_red
    15 years ago

Thank you so much for being my secret santa. I enjoy the seeds and christmas card you sended.thanks

• lisam627_ohio_z6
    15 years ago

I received a really cute holiday card and some great varieties of Zinnias, Asters and Cosmos from Becky in the Secret Santa Swap! Thanks so much for your generosity Becky! - Lisa

• wishdesign
    15 years ago

Becky is extremely generous and sent me a lovely card and some awesome seeds in the Secret Santa RR. Thank you so much!

• michelelee
    15 years ago

Had a wonderful trade with Becky. It would be my pleasure to trade with her anytime. Michele

• loisthegardener_nc7b
    15 years ago

proudgm_03 was one of the generous folks who sent me seeds for the flwrs4ever secret santa seed swap. She sent 4 different types of seeds, all of which I was very excited to get. Thank you so much!

Lois in PA

• maozamom NE Ohio
    15 years ago

Becky is a wonderful Secret Santa!

mao

• agirlsgirl
    15 years ago

Becky sent me some fantastic seeds via the Secret Santa swap! One of which I desired, but never put on my wants,so I was really surprised to see those babies in the beautiful card she sent! Thanks a bunch Becky,I LOVE them and I just know my Monarchs will too!;)
    ~Angie

• dimples31312
    15 years ago

Thank Becky for the seeds and Birthday Card!
    Your awsome,
    Dorothy

• riley17
    15 years ago

Thank you Becky for the secret santa seeds and Christmas card! They were just what I wanted, Thank you!

• plant-one-on-me
    15 years ago

Becky thank you so much for the wonderful seeds you sent for my birthday...you helped make this the best one yet! Kim

• divahethr
    14 years ago

Thank you, Miss Becky for the wonderful box you sent me in the Bump MayDay Swap. So many seeds and so little time!! All your items were very thoughtful and much appreciated. I can't thank you enough!!

• piksi_hk
    14 years ago

Becky, thanks so much for the birthday card and seeds; can't wait to sow the cleome seeds.

Sponsored