Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
proudgm_03

Posted by mrs_seeders_husband 9 FL (mrs_seeders_husband@yahoo.com) on
Sun, Jul 15, 07 at 11:53

even though I have not yet received her trade, this lady has really gone above and beyond trying to get me some seed that I requested. I really appreciate all the trouble that she has went thru for lil ol me :) thanks again proudgm_03!!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: proudgm_03

proudgm_03gm made a wonderful trade with me, we exchanged cannas and I think she went out of her way to send me the best. Thanks proudgm_03.
Thanks to all you other ladies who trades with me. I can't remember GW names of all.
Peggy
april

o

Just had a great trade with her - and would trade again anytime!

o

received her seeds very nicely packaged.. and again she really went above and beyond for me and I will trade with her again anytime!!

o

I had a great trade. Thanks again
Melanie

o

Wonderful trade. Would recommend any time! :O)

o

Just completed a trade with Melanie. She sent some fantastic seeds. Would love to trade again! : )

o

proudgm_03 is a great trader! Her seed packets are nicely made, with a lot of information on them. She was very prompt in sending the seeds, and great with emails. She's a great new addition to the folks in the exchange.

o

Those packets were awesome! They had a lot of information on them, and that comes in so handy for me when I am sowing! Plus, they were really pretty. :) Thanks Becky, great trade.

Lime/Suzy

o

What a proactive trader! Just mention that you might be interested and you may end up with it. What a nice surprise!
Alana

o

I just completed a nice trade with Becky and would trade again anytime.Thanks..Debbie

o

Received a VERY GENEROUS sase for a beginning trader.
Thank you for being so generous, I will try to follow in your footsteps.
Dianne

o

Wonderful! Thank you.
Charl-Ann

o

Becky is wonderful to trade with and I love getting her thank you notes! Two thumbs up!

o

• Posted by susanc Z9/Sunset 17 (My Page) on
    Thu, Sep 20, 07 at 10:18

Becky is a thoughtful, prompt and generous trader, and I really appreciated the thank you note.

o

I have nothing but GOOD things to say about this trader...considerate, fast with the trades, most generous, helpful, I can go on and on. Thanks proudgm_03!

o

I just received Becky's end of our trade and was very happy! She is a great person to trade with and I would recommend her to anyone!:)Thanks again Becky!~Angie

o

Becky went out of her way by sending snail mail thank you note, received her end quickly, well packaged -- would love to trade again!

Katie
GW: katie88

o

I can't believe I didn't know this forum existed!
Very generous and informative packets. I would trade again anytime with you :D

Vera

o

Great trader, would definitely trade with her again.

Ginger

o

Just got seeds in trade from her and they are great. She is very generous. Will definitely recommend her.

Jackie

o

Becky is a very nice person to trade with. I would definately trade again. Thanks for the trade. Barb

o

Would trade with again in a heart beat.Becky even sent extras that she thought I would enjoy. Love the thank you note as well.Thanks again!
April/dirt_under_my_nails

o

i love trading with becky! she's a generous trader, very fast, very friendly, and i love the conversations we have. i'd definately recomend trading with her. she's just awesome! and sweet! :'))

o

...Another super trade with Becky! Generous, Fast, and always fun! I'll trade again with her many times, I'm sure :)

o

Very generous and fast. Thanks for the wonderful trade!!!

o

I second that, Very Very generous. She sent me a ton of seeds recently, I am just starting out and her info on the packets was a real time saver! She is a wonderful trader and I hope to be able to trade with her in the future.

o

Finished a trade with Becky ~ She's GREAT !
Thanks again girl !
Tink62

o

Just an excellent trader. So helpful!

o

Great trade. Very quick. Thanks!

o

Just got a SASBE from Becky and WOW! The seeds I requested plus lots of extras! Now I just need the weather to cooperate! Thanks Becky!

Kathy

o

I love to trade wtih Becky. She is an awesome trader and so thoughtful.Would trade with her anytime. Linda

o

Just completed another great trade with Becky, look forward to many in the future.

Thanks Becky!

Katie
GW: katie88

o

A wonderful and understanding person to trade with. I hope to do it again. Sonja

o

I had a wonderful trade with Becky and would trade again!

o

I traded with Becky recently and it was a very enjoyable experience. Would trade again anytime!!

o

Becky responded to a Gerbera Daisy offer I put up, and sent her SASBE very quickly. Her communication was awesome too, I highly recommend dealing with her. And hope to have many more chances myself in the future. Thanks Becky!!
Hope you enjoy the Daisy!!

o

Posted by bunny56lbc z6 OH (My Page) on
Tue, Aug 5, 08 at 21:55

Did a trade with Becky . She send's very nice plant's .
Will trade with her anytime !

bonnie

copied from another thread

o

I just had a nice seed trade with Becky.I hope to trade with her again sometime.Debbie

o

Yet another great trade with Becky! She is awesome! Thanks a bunch,cant wait until our next! :)
~Angie

o

Thanks Becky, for a nice trade! I am looking foward to the next one.
Alana

o

Just received some wonderful seeds from her. Everything was well-packaged and labeled. Am happy with the trade. Will gladly trade with her again.

Best to you and thanks, :-)
quiltingfox

o

just had my first seed trade with proudgm_03 Becky! she's fast n ships great!
would love to trade with again!

o

Highly recommended. Very prompt!
Thank you

o

Traded seeds with proudgm_03. She send promptly and included extras. Would trade again anytime with her.

o

Becky is always one of the kindest most generous people that i know, she always is very prompt and sends extra. i really like how nice that she is!! i would trade with Becky again!! she is one of my favorite people to trade with!! thank you so very much!!! ~Medo

o

Well gosh, everyone has already said it! "great, wonderful, generous, fast"
All that and more! I would trade again anytime!!!
Thanks Becky!
Vic

o

....and again, GREAT TRADE ! quick, nice, generous, always lovely.

Always a favorite trader, I will trade with her again and again and again.

o

I just completed a really fun round robin with Becky. I enjoyed getting to know her. She sent me the most awesome box with lots of my wants as well as some new things I've been wanting to try. She is an awesome partner - I highly recommend her. Look forward to trading with her many more times in the future. Nikki

o

I just completed a great trade. She is a generous trader. I would trade with her again anytime.

dem_pa

o

Becky did a wonderful job sending out my request and more. She had everything labeled for ease of use and great packaging.
I think she is a great person, very caring and helpful.
I would trade with her anytime.
Thank you.
Bonnie

o

I just completed another great trade with becky. She sent some nice marigold seeds I had been wanting for a long time. Thanks Becky and I look forward to future trades! Darla

o

Received a Secret Santa Seed Swap card with 2 packs of seed today from proudgm-03. Send seeds that I have been wanting.

o

Becky surprised me with a Secret Santa swap card and a wonderful assortment of seeds. Whoo-Hoo! What a great surprise!

Thanks Becky.

Sue

o

Becky sent me a card and pink scabiosa in the secret santa swap. How thoughtful of her to think of me and send to me!!!

o

I want to thank Becky for the wonderful card she sent to me in the Secret Santa swap! There was a large variety of seeds and a special Christmas message :) I am thrilled that you choose to share your seeds with me!!

Kathy

o

A big THANK YOU to Becky for being my Secret Santa. I love the seeds :)

Thank you for being so generous and kind. Hope you have a wonderful holiday.

Andrea
Appaloosa909

o

Just received a wonderful RR Secret Santa card from her with petunia, cosmos, and dahlia seeds. Thank you for sharing your garden with me. :-) Can't wait to plant them this spring.

Best to you and happy holidays,
quiltingfox

o

I am very happy with the gift of seed that Becky sent to me on the secret sants rr,just what i wished for.:0)
Carol

o

I am very happy with the trade via the Secret Santa round robin. This GW'er is generous and sweet.

o

Becky is a very generous person!! she was the secret santa to us in the round robin, and my kids were just awesomely happy!! thank you so much!! ~Medo

o

Thank you so much for being my secret santa. I enjoy the seeds and christmas card you sended.thanks

o

I received a really cute holiday card and some great varieties of Zinnias, Asters and Cosmos from Becky in the Secret Santa Swap! Thanks so much for your generosity Becky! - Lisa

o

Becky is extremely generous and sent me a lovely card and some awesome seeds in the Secret Santa RR. Thank you so much!

o

Had a wonderful trade with Becky. It would be my pleasure to trade with her anytime. Michele

o

• Posted by lois PA Zone 6 (My Page) on
    Sun, Dec 21, 08 at 21:27

proudgm_03 was one of the generous folks who sent me seeds for the flwrs4ever secret santa seed swap. She sent 4 different types of seeds, all of which I was very excited to get. Thank you so much!

Lois in PA

o

Becky is a wonderful Secret Santa!

mao

o

Becky sent me some fantastic seeds via the Secret Santa swap! One of which I desired, but never put on my wants,so I was really surprised to see those babies in the beautiful card she sent! Thanks a bunch Becky,I LOVE them and I just know my Monarchs will too!;)
~Angie

o

Thank Becky for the seeds and Birthday Card!
Your awsome,
Dorothy

o

Thank you Becky for the secret santa seeds and Christmas card! They were just what I wanted, Thank you!

o

Becky thank you so much for the wonderful seeds you sent for my birthday...you helped make this the best one yet! Kim

o

Thank you, Miss Becky for the wonderful box you sent me in the Bump MayDay Swap. So many seeds and so little time!! All your items were very thoughtful and much appreciated. I can't thank you enough!!

o

Becky, thanks so much for the birthday card and seeds; can't wait to sow the cleome seeds.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here