Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
jas_il

Posted by missourimoon_2009 6 (My Page) on
Fri, Jul 17, 09 at 11:56

I just completed a trade with her. She was a great trader, very kind and prompt. I recommend her! Thanks!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: jas_il

I just completed a plant trade with Jasmine , she is a great trader! she sent her plants promptly , she has nice and helpful character . I would like to trade with her again!

o

Thank you for being a part of the Secret Santa Swap 2010! I just love my Rudbeckia seeds and can't wait to start sowing :)
Happy 2011 and Happy Gardening! vina

o

• Posted by ivyp 8 oregon (My Page) on
    Fri, Jan 7, 11 at 18:23

Thanks for the great seeds in the Secret Santa Seed Swap

o

Just completed a great seed swap with Jasmine! Would be happy to trade with again anytime. Happy Sowing! :) vina

o

Just wanted to thank Jasmine for being a part of the Secret Santa Swap 2011 on the Round Robin. She sent me the most adorable card and some super awesome seeds!

Thank you so much for your generosity!

Merry Christmas! :)
vina

o

Super Secret Santa, thanks for the card and seeds.

Margo

o

I received a beautiful winter scene cards with two packs of seeds in it white petunias and Siberian Blues dianthus. Thanks so much.

o

Again, another super Secret Santa swap from Jasmine. Thanks for the seeds. Margo

o

Thank you Jasmine for the lovely Secret Santa card and seeds!
Such a wonderful surprise!!
Merry Christmas!
vina :)

o

In the Secret Santa Swap, I received a cute snow scene card from Jasmine (jas_il) with Petunia, buttercrunch lettuce, and Italian basil. Thank you!

o

I recently received a beautiful Christmas card and seeds in our Secret Santa Swap.

o

Just rec'd great seeds from Jasmine in the OBF November Swap! Very happy with her selections! Thanks, Melinda

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here