Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
raisedbedgardener

jpalmer1234

raisedbedgardener
12 years ago

I just completed received her package and she generously sent a lot of seeds that I didn't even ask for. She packaged the seeds well and I got them in less than a week.

Comments (13)

• sherrih
    12 years ago

Just finished a trade with her. Great packing, fast shipping. Would trade with her anytime.. Thanks for a wonderful trade.. Thanks...
    Sherri

• jlee160
    12 years ago

Never received promised plants. I haven't heard from her in 1 month. Watch out!

• Chemocurl zn5b/6a Indiana
    12 years ago

Please be aware that this is a member who has been here under numerous names before and who has numerous trades she needs to make good on yet. It seems she might do a few seeds trades to build a few good reviews and then falls down and doesn't do well when trading plants or for seeds trades set up later.

Make Rate and Review your friend!

Her review thread under name lljjz

• cashclan
    12 years ago

I sent a BUNCH of seeds and rooted plants and RECEIVED NOTHING in return, she joined another PlanSwap group I'm on and was banned for not completing her trades.

If you decide to trade with her make sure she sends her trade first.

• sassybutterfly_2008
    12 years ago

I just received my box of Christmas Cactus from Lisa and she generously sent them next day UPS, they are all large, healthy plants and I really have no complaints from this trade. Thanks Lisa

• brandon7 TN_zone7
    12 years ago

This woman has countless complaints all over the internet and on multiple gardening related sites. She's a deadbeat con-artist.

It's interesting that her name and address appear to be associated with a flooring company (Best Buy's Flooring of Turner, OR).

• karyn1
    12 years ago

I can't believe that she's still making up new names to rip people off. I wish they'd ban her IP address.

I honestly thought that we were done with her after she was called out using the name rottweilermama. That's after lljjz, sniffers, snifferz13 and goodness knows what else. I didn't realize that jpalmer123 was the same person until she responded to an offer I'd placed yesterday. Her email isn't posted so I replied thru GW. When she responded I immediately recognized her email address, Jlzivney@aol.com, which I think has been pretty consistant thru all the usernames. I wrote telling her that I'd be happy to trade as long as I received her end first. I don't think I'll be hearing back from her. lol

I thought we'd been pretty good over the past couple years calling her out whenever we saw a new username. I swear that woman is a pathologic liar and thief. At least we caught this one fairly quick. Sharon I'm sorry to hear that she got you. She's sneaky and will start out with a few good trades before she begins stealing. Even so, checking the R&R forum is a good idea, and remember that 95% of the members here are great.

Brandon that's interesting about the flooring company. I wonder how many complaints have been filed against them with the BBB???

• ceth_k
    12 years ago

Last week I sent 2 friendly emails to her asking about the seeds she has but receive no reply at all. If anything she is rude.

• roper2008
    12 years ago

I did a trade with her a couple years ago as lljjz, and she sent her
    end of the trade. I was happy. Then on idig she screwed me over
    as snifers. That's when I made the connection. She needs to be
    stopped. We know where she lives and works now.

• duane456
    12 years ago

I live in Oregon, maybe I need to go on a little road trip.

• Chemocurl zn5b/6a Indiana
    12 years ago

This person has recently returned to Garden Web and is trading under the name of cactuslady31.

• cody_mi
    12 years ago

two weeks ago she was supposed to send me a box of amorphs, never got them. thankfully i requested she send first

• stevelau1911
    12 years ago

Don't trade with this person. helen.stout31@yahoo.com

Helen stout
    5225 Elgin st
    turner, or 97392

I sent my plants, and after a month haven't heard from her or gottem my end of the trade. I want to make sure everyone knows about this just to be informed.

Sponsored
Columbus Foremost Siding & Exterior Design Solutions