Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
inthegarden_k

val1

inthegarden_k
15 years ago

I traded some hosta with Val for bleeding hearts and cobweb hens and chicks. they were nicely pakaged healthy plants, and i'd be pleased to trade with her again. thanks!

Comments (17)

• Chemocurl zn5b/6a Indiana
    15 years ago

I just completed a wonderful plant trade with Val1. Her plants were healthy, packaged nicely, and she was great to communicate with when arranging and sending the trade out.

I look forward to trading with her again, hopefully here really soon.

Thanks Val1!

Sue

• carolyn18810
    15 years ago

I just completed a plant trade with Val. The plants she sent were HUGE, beautifully packaged, labeled and her emails were great. I felt like I was emailing with an wonderful old friend. I look forward to trading with Val again - Val is definitely a member of the elite!

Thanks Val,
    Carolyn

• jc_gardener
    14 years ago

A box of live plants from Val came in this morning. I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw the contents inside!!! Every plant was neatly packed and perfectly padded. Everything was so perfect I felt embarrassed I didn't take more time while packing my ferns to send her. Actually I am quite new in this plant-packing matter and need good examples. Val is a GREAT example!! Now I know what good plant-packing looks like.
    Thank You very much,Val!!!

• sweet_betsy No AL Z7
    14 years ago

My recent trade with Val was great--everything packaged perfectly--labeled, padded and timely. I will be honored
    to trade with her again. A+

• woodthrush
    14 years ago

I recently traded with Val and she is great. Everything packaged beautifully and labeled. Thanks again Val for a
    great trade
    Pam

• carolyn18810
    14 years ago

Just completed another great trade with Val. She is a wonderful trader and I would not hestitate to trade with her again. Large plants and everything beautifully packaged and labeled.

Thanks again Val.

Carolyn

• Pat
    14 years ago

Valerie is indeed a wonderful trader. She was kind enough to send one of her favorite new heuchera as a gift with the two other plants we had agreed to trade for. A thoughtful and generous lady.

• mayflower53
    14 years ago

Received my plants from Val today. They were nice and healthy plants with many extras and packaged very nice.
    Will look forward to future trades.
    Thanks Val.

SP

• Nancy
    12 years ago

Val is great to trade with, great communication, generous & lovely plants.

• Chemocurl zn5b/6a Indiana
    12 years ago

Posted by nlb52 6or7%3F (My Page) on
    Thu, Jul 7, 11 at 7:30

had a wonderful trade with Valerie , i,m SO happy with plants she sent , nice healthy looking plants , and nice to talk with , will trade with her any time . Thanks Valerie.

(copied from another thread)

• linlily
    11 years ago

I just completed a trade with Val and was so pleased at the plants that she sent me. The plants were sent in a timely manner, packaged nicely, and arrived in great condition. Thank you for such a nice trade, Val. Hope we can do it again!
    Linda

• gottagarden
    10 years ago

Val was wonderful to trade with! Great communication, mailed promptly, good packing, very generous with her plants. I would love to trade with her again sometime!

• conniemcghee
    10 years ago

Just trade with Val for some Irises. She dug them that afternoon, and they were mailed clear across the country before I knew it. :) Bulbs looked great, well-packaged, and very pleasant trader. Thank you Val!

• illinoisdoglover
    10 years ago

Just finished a wonderful trade with Val1. We traded in the past and definitely will trade again with her. Wonderful nice plants, package wonderfully and great communication. easy to work with. Tracking number provided and arrived when expected. Excellent trader in my book. Thanks Valerie! We will do it again. Marsha

• illinoisdoglover
    9 years ago

Val1, Just finished another trade June, 2014. Thanks for the trade Valerie and would trade again. Great communicator, iris cleaned and marked correctly, packaged nicely and sent in a timely manner. Thank you so much!!! I definitely recommend trading. Can't wait till our next trade. have a nice summer. Marsha

• linlily
    9 years ago

Val1 and I just finished a trade and it was excellent. She ships promptly and her plants are first rate. Everything was marked and packaged well. Thanks again for trading with me and I hope we can do it again soon!

Linda

• Nancy
    9 years ago

Just had another great trade with Val1, the iris I received were nice & big, she packaged well. Great communication during our trade, highly recommend!