Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
proudgm_03

ruthz

proudgm_03
16 years ago

Had a wonderful trade. Very fast turn around. Friendly emails. All around good trade. Would gladly trade again.

Comments (87)

• debbiep_gw
    13 years ago

I just completed a great trade with Ruth.Thanks so much!

• muneca_fl
    12 years ago

I received a big, big package!! Wonderful I would make a trade again.

• bizarrogir
    12 years ago

Ruth is very nice and friendly! I had a great trade with her and would do it again any time. Thanks Ruth!

• perkybarb
    12 years ago

Hi Ruthz, Just want to let you know how much I am enjoying the morning glories from your seeds. Probably in the Secret Santa Seed Exchange. Thanks so much. They are perfectly beautiful.
    PerkyBarb aka Barbara

• sherrih
    12 years ago

I just finished a plant trade with ruthz, WOW what an awesome person. She sent me very healthy plants plus some cuttings of plants that she knew I wanted. Would trade with her anytime. Thanks so much for a perfect trade!!
    Sherri

• jaynine
    12 years ago

Ruth sent me a really lovely card & great seeds in the Secret Santa swap. Thanks so much!

• NancyPlants
    12 years ago

I just received a card from Ruth as part of the Secret Santa Seed Swap. In addition to a lovely card and safely packaged seeds I ~really wanted, she used extra tape to make sure the envelope wouldnt come open.
    Thanks Ruth for the wonderful seeds and cheerful greetings :)

• apoppyfield
    12 years ago

A class act.. you showed me how to do it! Loved your card and seeds from the Santa Swap. A

• graanieb
    12 years ago

Loved your card and beautiful blue Salvia seeds, than you again Ruth, very Merry Christmas.
    Bea

• lexiegurl09
    12 years ago

Thank you for the wonderful card and nicely packed seeds as part of the secret santa swap!! I look forward to trying these new varities of veggies this spring!!

• flowergirl34
    12 years ago

I just wanted to thank Ruth for being a part of the Secret Santa Swap on the Round Robin. She sent the most beautiful Christmas card and some lovely seeds.

Thank you so much for your generosity!

Merry Christmas! :)
    vina

• canyonwind
    12 years ago

Ruth..what a lovely Santa you are! Thanks so much for sharing your seeds of joy with me. I so appreciate it!

Annie

• orgogal
    12 years ago

Great trade! Had a wonderful trade with Ruth! Super, super nice person, excellent trade.

• rbrady
    12 years ago

Ruth was a great Secret Santa! Thank you for the card and the great seeds!

Rhonda

• lexiegurl09
    12 years ago

Great trader! Seeds arrived safe today. Very generous! she even gave me 2 extra packs of pepper seeds as a surprise. Also, very good at working with me since I am a newbie to all this! Look forward to trading in the future! Thank you!!

• tomva
    12 years ago

Excellent experience trading with Ruth.Great communications,Very fast to send seeds and very generous.I wouldn't hesitate to trade again and again..

• oliveoyl3
    12 years ago

Great generous trader with amazing speed & careful packing! She sent 2 envelopes a week apart because I kept finding things I wanted from her & what I could give her. Her patience with me as a newbie was wonderful!

Would love to trade anytime with no hesitation!

Corrine

• browneyedsusan_gw
    11 years ago

I enjoyed trading with Ruth. She was prompt and very generous.
    Susan

• Chemocurl zn5b/6a Indiana
    11 years ago

Posted by susi_so_calif USDA10/Sunset24 (My Page) on
    Thu, Jun 28, 12 at 17:34

Ruth and I just did our first trade, and I'd happily swap plants with her again any time. She send a BIG and beautifully packed box of wonderful plants, and was very generous. Highly recommend trading with her.

(copied from another thread)

• graanieb
    11 years ago

Just had another great trade with Ruth, she included extra which she knew I really wanted, hope we trade again, plants also.

Bea

• itzybitzy_gw
    11 years ago

OM... I had an amaizing trade with Her,She sent lots of well packaged/label seeds:) fast and friendly.Can't wait to trade with Her again.Thank you, Ruth:)

• MoonFire
    11 years ago

Great trade with Ruth :) ...generous and timely and friendly...super easy to trade with...will definitely look forward to trading with her again sometime :)

Thanks for the trade Ruth, Dianne

• cinnie0 (z 9b / So Cal)
    11 years ago

Just finished a trade with ruthz. Fast shipping and she included a whole bunch of extras for me. Will definitely trade again with her.

• debbiep_gw
    11 years ago

I recently have had a couple of great trades with Ruth.Thanks so much!I enjoy trading with you

• ladyrose65
    11 years ago

I had a very nice trade with Ruth. Shrub plants, this changes the direction of my winter sowing. I need to make a new garden spot.

Thank You Ruth.
    Sincerely,
    Avis

• retsec
    11 years ago

A+++ trader. Had recent trade. Ruth sent well packaged, healthy cuttings and plants plus seeds. Had lots of extras. Great communication and quick sender. Hope to trade again in the future.

• kchd
    11 years ago

Ruth sent me a lovely card and some great seeds for the Secret Santa Swap this year. Thanks so much!

Katie

• sjc48
    11 years ago

Received some wonderful seeds and a beautiful card from Ruth in the Secret Santa Swap - Thank you, Ruth!
    Shirley!

• chefconnie
    11 years ago

Thank you so much for the lovely card and seeds. I could tell you took great care and thought in your selections and packing. It was great being in the SSS exchange with you.

• chefconnie
    11 years ago

Thank you so much for the lovely card and seeds. I could tell you took great care and thought in your selections and packing. It was great being in the SSS exchange with you.

• smitties
    11 years ago

Thanks to Ruth for the pretty card and the wonderful seeds I will be planting in my garden. She did great as a Secret Santa in our swap. Margo

• poisondartfrog
    11 years ago

Ruth sent a gorgeous card with great seeds to me in the 2012 Secret Santa Swap. Thank you Ruth!
    Alana

• paulan70
    11 years ago

Just did a Santa Swap with Ruth and she sent me some great seeds that I have been wanting. I would trade/swap with her again. Thanks

Paula

• xiangirl zone 4/5 Nebraska
    11 years ago

Wonderful GWebber (that's a compliment to be called a GWebber). Received seeds in the Secret Santa Swap. Ty. So happy.
    Heidi

• canyonwind
    11 years ago

Ruth, many thanks for the wonderful Christmas card and wonderful seeds you sent in the Secret Santa Swap.....

Cheers to a beautiful 2013!!!

Annie

• seedmoney
    11 years ago

It's always a pleasure to trade with Ruth. Not only are her seeds well-labeled and interesting, they always sprout with gusto!
    Warm regards,
    seedmoney

• Melinda Hagen
    11 years ago

Just rec'd a package of fabulous seeds from Ruth! She did this out of the kindness of her heart as she felt like she didn't do enough in the SSS! What a wonderful person she is! Melinda

• Melinda Hagen
    11 years ago

I was in the February swap with Ruth! She sent me a fabulous box of heart shaped items and even sent a second pkg. as she forgot to add them to the box! She went above and beyond what was expected. She even added birthday card and gift to the box which she didn't have to do. Thanks so very much! Don't hesitate to trade with her, she is a very generous and caring person! Thanks again. I loved it all! Melinda

• ange2006
    10 years ago

Just completed a wonderful trade with Ruth. The plants/seeds were very well packaged and labeled. I received much more than I expected. Thank you, Ruth.

• ange2006
    10 years ago

Just completed a wonderful trade with Ruth. The plants/seeds were very well packaged and labeled. I received much more than I expected. Thank you, Ruth.

• dem_pa
    10 years ago

I recently received a beautiful Chriistmas card and seeds in our Secret Santa Swap.

• Melinda Hagen
    10 years ago

Ruth sent me a very beautiful Christmas card and seeds this year in the SSS! Thank you so much for making my Christmas brighter!

• sjc48
    10 years ago

Many thanks, Ruth, for the card and great seeds you sent for the SSS! Very much appreciated!
    Happy 2014,
    Shirley!

• smitties
    10 years ago

Received a pretty Christmas card with seeds for our 2013 SSS. Thanks Ruth.

• ishareflowers {Lisa}
    10 years ago

Ruth sent me a nice card and seeds in the sss...Thanks again!

Lisa

• kchd
    10 years ago

I received a great card and some wonderful seeds from Ruth in the 2013 Secret Santa Swap. Thank you so much for sharing holiday cheer this season!

• mamasllamas
    9 years ago

Ruth sent a big box to me, wonderful trade :)

• hibiscusfan -Northwest Ohio
    9 years ago

Just completed a trade with Ruth. Daylilies packed well and included extra seeds. Great trader!

• graanieb
    9 years ago

Another great trade with the wonderful Ruth.
    thankful Bea

Sponsored
Koura Remodeling
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Virginia's Top Choice for Reliable General Contractors