Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
ruthz

Posted by proudgm_03 6 (My Page) on
Sat, Jul 21, 07 at 17:11

Had a wonderful trade. Very fast turn around. Friendly emails. All around good trade. Would gladly trade again.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: ruthz

I agree! Great trader! Fast as lightening and personable as well! ~Angie

o

Just enjoyed my first trade with Ruth, and she spoiled me with beautiful, well packaged seeds, and extras that made me drool !! She was very quick to ship, packaged the seeds well, and I would trade with her again anytime. Thank you !!

o

I just completed my second trade with Ruth. She is incredibly generous and trading with her is a very pleasant experience.

Thanks again!
Lynn

P.S. I know there were several other positive posts for Ruth that now have disappeared. I guess the GW gremlins are acting up again.

o

Posted by nandw 5 (My Page) on
Wed, Apr 14, 10 at 7:24

Wonderful seed trade. Would trade again. Thanks for sharing

(copied from another thread)

o

Great! Would love to trade again.

Bea-GraanieB

o

Great trader! Super nice and sent me tons of extra hot pepper seeds :) I would definitely trade with her again and recommend her to everyone.
amanda

o

Posted by stargazer943 8bTX (mandara_jb@yahoo.com) on
Sat, Jun 19, 10 at 23:38

I traded with ruthz, she is an awesome trader!! I would definitely trade with her again. She was so generous and sent so many extras! Thanks again Ruth!!

o

Just had another wonderful trade with Ruth!
Can't wait to grow all these flowers, especially JMG's!!!

Bea

o

Wonderful trade, quick, very generous. She even has information on each packet as to planting depth, days to harvest (tomatoes) and year collected. I would happily trade with Ruth again. Plus we share a name!
Ruth

o

Fabulous! Sent me so many wonderful seeds and had great communication. What a generous person! Thanks!!

o

Kind and generous trader; it was a pleasure to trade with Ruth.
Alana

o

A very nice trader will trade with her any time.
Thanks for the trade Ruth.

Robbie aka passiflora2004

o

Ruth sent a generous amount of seeds and some very nice extra varieties.

o

Just competed a trade with Ruth. She's a very good communicator, fast to deliver, and she sent generous amounts and extras, looking forward to trading with Ruth in the future~~

o

Just completed a trade with Ruth. Good trader; I recommend her highly! Neat packaging, generous amounts, quick delivery, and very pleasant to deal with~~

Thanks again, Ruth!

o

Just finished a trade with Ruth, every part of the trade was perfect. Would trade with her anytime!! Thanks for a wonderful trade.
Sherri

o

Fantastic trading with Ruth! I recommend her!

o

thank you very much for the christmas card and seeds! i appreciate your generosity and kindness (and great packing) this holiday season!

o

From ruthz - I got a really cute layered snowman card with Datura (Ballerina White and Ballerina Yellow) and some Columbine 'Magpie' seeds for the Secret Santa Swap! Thank you thank you!

o

Thank you Ruth for the nice card and seeds, great as always,

Merry Christmas to you and yours!

Bea

o
ssse 2010

Received a great card and a generous amount of seeds on 12/13/10.
Thanks so much.

o

We were in the Secret Santa round robin swap together. She sent me some awesome seeds and a Christmas card. I really enjoyed this swap and what she sent me!

Blessings,
Angela

o

Ruth sent a cute snow guy card with two types of Ornamental Peppers and some Rudbeckia seeds for the Secret Santa Seed Swap 2010. Thanks so much!!

o

Ruth! I'm so very happy you joined this year's 3rd annual Secret Santa Seed Swap! Thanks so very much for the uber fab 3-D snowman card and the following seeds: Black Pearl (ornamental) Pepper, Lemon Drop Pepper & Eupatorium rugosum (chocolate),...all from my wish list!! You ROCK, girl!! - I so totally recommend you as a GW trader!!

o

Ruth is a great trader! She sent me lots of extra's.
Thank you Ruth. Good luck with the peppers.

o

Well organized, neatly packed trade with Ruth came today. Large numbers of seeds for each kind and two bonuses were very much appreciated. Trade went fast and Ruth was terrific with the goodies she shared. Thanks!

o

Great trader, Great seeds! Prompt and friendly! Thank you again and hope we can trade again in the future.

Michele

o

What a fantastic trade experience! Ruthz went above & beyond what was expected. It's obvious she devotes a lot of time & energy in her trades. Thank you Ruth, I appreciate all your hard work & kindness.

Best Regards,
Debbie

o

• Posted by debi Zones 4 (My Page) on
    Wed, Jan 12, 11 at 21:17

Everything thing said above Ruth so TRUE... I am so happy with all she sent. She will be in my gardens and will for sure trade with her again.
Debi

o

I'm very happy with my trade with Ruth. She was very generous with the amount of seed she sent and it was fun comparing our different types of weather.
Annie

o

Great trade! Received all the seed agreed upon plus a bonus packet. Thank you, Ruth!

o

Another Great!seed trade with Ruth.
Prompt and Great!communication.

o

Ruth is awesome! I replied to a SASBE offer, great communication and so many wonderful seeds! The bubbler was packed full!

Thank you so much~
lynn

o

• Posted by susanc Z9/Sunset 17 CA (My Page) on
    Sat, Mar 12, 11 at 19:00

I just had another great trade with Ruth. -She is thoughtful, generous and prompt. I look forward to trading with her again!

o

Excellent trader!
Very generous, prompt, great packing. Can't ask for any better!
Would trade again anytime.

o

Ruthz, Thank you for making this newbie a happy gardener! Lots of different seeds to plant and watch grow. She is extremely generous with the different seeds she has shared with me! Thank you, thank you, thank you for such a wonderful experience!

at2bells (Ting)

o

Marvelous trade - Ruth is a true trader - prompt, generous and fast! If you get an opportunity to trade with her, DO IT - you won't be disappointed!

o

I just completed a great trade with Ruth.Thanks so much!

o

I received a big, big package!! Wonderful I would make a trade again.

o

Ruth is very nice and friendly! I had a great trade with her and would do it again any time. Thanks Ruth!

o

Hi Ruthz, Just want to let you know how much I am enjoying the morning glories from your seeds. Probably in the Secret Santa Seed Exchange. Thanks so much. They are perfectly beautiful.
PerkyBarb aka Barbara

o

I just finished a plant trade with ruthz, WOW what an awesome person. She sent me very healthy plants plus some cuttings of plants that she knew I wanted. Would trade with her anytime. Thanks so much for a perfect trade!!
Sherri

o

Ruth sent me a really lovely card & great seeds in the Secret Santa swap. Thanks so much!

o

I just received a card from Ruth as part of the Secret Santa Seed Swap. In addition to a lovely card and safely packaged seeds I ~really wanted, she used extra tape to make sure the envelope wouldnt come open.
Thanks Ruth for the wonderful seeds and cheerful greetings :)

o

A class act.. you showed me how to do it! Loved your card and seeds from the Santa Swap. A

o

Loved your card and beautiful blue Salvia seeds, than you again Ruth, very Merry Christmas.
Bea

o

Thank you for the wonderful card and nicely packed seeds as part of the secret santa swap!! I look forward to trying these new varities of veggies this spring!!

o

I just wanted to thank Ruth for being a part of the Secret Santa Swap on the Round Robin. She sent the most beautiful Christmas card and some lovely seeds.

Thank you so much for your generosity!

Merry Christmas! :)
vina

o

Ruth..what a lovely Santa you are! Thanks so much for sharing your seeds of joy with me. I so appreciate it!

Annie

o

Great trade! Had a wonderful trade with Ruth! Super, super nice person, excellent trade.

o

• Posted by rbrady 5/Eastern Ia (My Page) on
    Mon, Jan 2, 12 at 22:33

Ruth was a great Secret Santa! Thank you for the card and the great seeds!

Rhonda

o

Great trader! Seeds arrived safe today. Very generous! she even gave me 2 extra packs of pepper seeds as a surprise. Also, very good at working with me since I am a newbie to all this! Look forward to trading in the future! Thank you!!

o

• Posted by tomva 7-central virginia (My Page) on
    Sat, Jan 7, 12 at 14:10

Excellent experience trading with Ruth.Great communications,Very fast to send seeds and very generous.I wouldn't hesitate to trade again and again..

o

• Posted by corrine1 7b Pacific Northwest (My Page) on
    Thu, Jan 12, 12 at 10:45

Great generous trader with amazing speed & careful packing! She sent 2 envelopes a week apart because I kept finding things I wanted from her & what I could give her. Her patience with me as a newbie was wonderful!

Would love to trade anytime with no hesitation!

Corrine

o

I enjoyed trading with Ruth. She was prompt and very generous.
Susan

o

Posted by susi_so_calif USDA10/Sunset24 (My Page) on
Thu, Jun 28, 12 at 17:34

Ruth and I just did our first trade, and I'd happily swap plants with her again any time. She send a BIG and beautifully packed box of wonderful plants, and was very generous. Highly recommend trading with her.

o

Just had another great trade with Ruth, she included extra which she knew I really wanted, hope we trade again, plants also.

Bea

o

OM... I had an amaizing trade with Her,She sent lots of well packaged/label seeds:) fast and friendly.Can't wait to trade with Her again.Thank you, Ruth:)

o

Great trade with Ruth :) ...generous and timely and friendly...super easy to trade with...will definitely look forward to trading with her again sometime :)

Thanks for the trade Ruth, Dianne

o

Just finished a trade with ruthz. Fast shipping and she included a whole bunch of extras for me. Will definitely trade again with her.

o

I recently have had a couple of great trades with Ruth.Thanks so much!I enjoy trading with you

o

I had a very nice trade with Ruth. Shrub plants, this changes the direction of my winter sowing. I need to make a new garden spot.

Thank You Ruth.
Sincerely,
Avis

o

A+++ trader. Had recent trade. Ruth sent well packaged, healthy cuttings and plants plus seeds. Had lots of extras. Great communication and quick sender. Hope to trade again in the future.

o

• Posted by kchd 7b Mississippi (My Page) on
    Tue, Dec 18, 12 at 14:24

Ruth sent me a lovely card and some great seeds for the Secret Santa Swap this year. Thanks so much!

Katie

o

• Posted by sjc48 5 Michigan (My Page) on
    Fri, Dec 21, 12 at 20:06

Received some wonderful seeds and a beautiful card from Ruth in the Secret Santa Swap - Thank you, Ruth!
Shirley!

o

Thank you so much for the lovely card and seeds. I could tell you took great care and thought in your selections and packing. It was great being in the SSS exchange with you.

o

Thank you so much for the lovely card and seeds. I could tell you took great care and thought in your selections and packing. It was great being in the SSS exchange with you.

o

Thanks to Ruth for the pretty card and the wonderful seeds I will be planting in my garden. She did great as a Secret Santa in our swap. Margo

o

Ruth sent a gorgeous card with great seeds to me in the 2012 Secret Santa Swap. Thank you Ruth!
Alana

o

Just did a Santa Swap with Ruth and she sent me some great seeds that I have been wanting. I would trade/swap with her again. Thanks

Paula

o

Wonderful GWebber (that's a compliment to be called a GWebber). Received seeds in the Secret Santa Swap. Ty. So happy.
Heidi

o

Ruth, many thanks for the wonderful Christmas card and wonderful seeds you sent in the Secret Santa Swap.....

Cheers to a beautiful 2013!!!

Annie

o

It's always a pleasure to trade with Ruth. Not only are her seeds well-labeled and interesting, they always sprout with gusto!
Warm regards,
seedmoney

o

Just rec'd a package of fabulous seeds from Ruth! She did this out of the kindness of her heart as she felt like she didn't do enough in the SSS! What a wonderful person she is! Melinda

o

I was in the February swap with Ruth! She sent me a fabulous box of heart shaped items and even sent a second pkg. as she forgot to add them to the box! She went above and beyond what was expected. She even added birthday card and gift to the box which she didn't have to do. Thanks so very much! Don't hesitate to trade with her, she is a very generous and caring person! Thanks again. I loved it all! Melinda

o

Just completed a wonderful trade with Ruth. The plants/seeds were very well packaged and labeled. I received much more than I expected. Thank you, Ruth.

o

Just completed a wonderful trade with Ruth. The plants/seeds were very well packaged and labeled. I received much more than I expected. Thank you, Ruth.

o

I recently received a beautiful Chriistmas card and seeds in our Secret Santa Swap.

o

Ruth sent me a very beautiful Christmas card and seeds this year in the SSS! Thank you so much for making my Christmas brighter!

o

• Posted by sjc48 5 Michigan (My Page) on
    Sat, Jan 4, 14 at 12:55

Many thanks, Ruth, for the card and great seeds you sent for the SSS! Very much appreciated!
Happy 2014,
Shirley!

o

Received a pretty Christmas card with seeds for our 2013 SSS. Thanks Ruth.

o

Ruth sent me a nice card and seeds in the sss...Thanks again!

Lisa

o

• Posted by kchd 7b Mississippi (My Page) on
    Wed, Jan 29, 14 at 22:44

I received a great card and some wonderful seeds from Ruth in the 2013 Secret Santa Swap. Thank you so much for sharing holiday cheer this season!

o

Ruth sent a big box to me, wonderful trade :)

o

Just completed a trade with Ruth. Daylilies packed well and included extra seeds. Great trader!

o

Another great trade with the wonderful Ruth.
thankful Bea

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here