Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
jaynine60

farmergirl2009

jaynine
14 years ago

Our trade went very quickly--4 days from beginning to end! Everything (LOTS of extras!) was clearly marked and well packaged. Would trade again anytime. Thanks!

Comments (27)

• duane456
    14 years ago

Traded with her just recently, and would do it again in a heartbeat. Thanks for trading!
    duane456

• yellowflowerpot
    14 years ago

Had a nice trade with her....her seeds arrived quickly even though we live on opposite cost. She also sent plenty of extras. Will not hesitate to trade again.

• sherrih
    13 years ago

Just finished a round robin exchange where farmergirl2009 sent a box to me..Was stuffed with very nice, well established live plants, mailed on time, bare root in baggies with wet paper to keep them moist and labeled. Everyone of them took in there new home. had alot of rain since the trade. Had new growth on some of the plants only 3 days after arriving and replanted. Would trade with her any time. Thanks for a wonderful trade..

• redthreaddiy
    13 years ago

I got a very cute card with kids and dogs hanging around a huge Christmas tree! I couldn't BELIEVE how many amazing seeds she sent me for the Secret Santa Swap!!! I am beyond grateful!!! Thank you so much for your generosity - these seeds will be planted with love! She sent me:
    - Canna
    - Columbine (Mixed)
    - Hollyhock 'Blood Red'
    - Hollyhock (Pink)
    - Marigolds (Mixed)
    - California Poppy (Orange)
    - Poppies (Pink)
    - Poppies (Pink/Red/Ruffled Edges)

• perkybarb
    13 years ago

Received a great card and seeds from Farmergirl2009.
    Thanks so much and I can't wait for Spring.

• flowergirl34
    13 years ago

Thank you Ellie for being a part of the Secret Santa Seed Swap 2010! She sent a lovely card and some wonderful seeds for my garden! Merry Christmas and Happy Sowing! :) vina

• love2gardennc
    13 years ago

I just completed a great trade with Ellie. It was well packaged and shipped promptly. We will trade again. Thanks for trading, Les

• wishdesign
    13 years ago

Ellie is a fantastic person to trade with! She's generous, prompt and great to chat with. Thank you so much for the great trade and for being understanding about the lily seeds I couldn't find!

• flowergirl34
    12 years ago

Ellie hosted the MNF's Autumns Favorites Seed Swap on the Round Robin. She was a wonderful host and sent me the most wonderful assortment of seeds. Such a nice lady and asset to the GW! Thank you Ellie!!

Happy Sowing! :)
    vina

• christinmk z5b eastern WA
    12 years ago

This is my second trade with farmergirl2009/Ellie (I KNOW I made a review the first time- not sure where it went!) and am as happy now as I was with the first one!

Ellie is SUPER generous and thoughtful, not to mention a pleasure to chat with. Hope to do more trading with her in the future! THANKS!
    CMK (Christin)

• itzybitzy_gw
    12 years ago

what a sweet/nice person.I had a great trade with her.She took the time to make clever little envelopes,well label,fast,and extras,WOW.Thank you Ellie!

• flowergirl34
    12 years ago

Ellie was a terrific addition to the MNF's Feb. H~E~A~R~T Swap 2012 we had on the Round Robin.

A definite GW asset.
    Happy Sowing!
    vina

• irishdescended
    12 years ago

Wow, the trade I just completed with Ellie was fantastic. She sent friendly emails and her trade came lightning fast! Till next time! âº

• spacetogrow
    11 years ago

Ellie hosted the 2012 Incredible Edibles Heirloom Swap, from which I received much more than expected. She was very prompt and communicated clearly. I especially appreciate that much of her contribution was provided just when everyone wants to be out in their garden.

Thank you, Ellie

• cryptid
    11 years ago

I was involved in Ellie's Incredible Edibles Heirloom Swap this year as well, which was, indeed, incredible! Likewise, I received an amazing amount of wonderful seeds that Ellie assembled together from the many packs provided by all of the other extremely generous participants. - "Big ol' thanks, Ellie! I definitely look forward to doing it again!" :)

• canyonwind
    11 years ago

I partnered with Ellie in the recent "Angels in August" Round Robin swap....... A Lovely lady and very generous! Thanks much Ellie!

• hibiscusfan -Northwest Ohio
    11 years ago

Ellie is a great trader! Hope we can trade again. Thanks Ellie!

• sjc48
    11 years ago

Lots of seeds, beautiful handmade card, in the Secret Santa Swap - Just what you can expect from Ellie! She's great!
    Many Thanks!
    Shirley!

• dem_pa
    11 years ago

I recently received a beautiful card and seeds in our Secret Santa Swap. Thanks for everything.

• ruthz
    11 years ago

I also received a very pretty handmade Christmas card with seeds from my wish list from Ellie.
    Thank you for sharing with me in the Secret Santa Swap

• smitties
    11 years ago

Ellie sent me a cute handmade card full of seeds in our Secret Santa Swap. Great job and thanks. Margo

• kchd
    11 years ago

Ellie sent me a lovely card and some great seeds for the Secret Santa Swap this year. Thanks so much!

Katie

• xiangirl zone 4/5 Nebraska
    11 years ago

She sent me 2 varieties of gaillardia (my favorite flower) in the Secret Santa Swap. What fun! You get 1000 points!
    Heidi

• hibiscusfan -Northwest Ohio
    11 years ago

Received a lovely card and four types of seed which are my favorites from Ellie in the SS swap. I have traded with her before and she is SUPER. Thanks for making my Cristmas a little brighter! Suzanne

• alwaysagarden
    11 years ago

farmergirl2009 (Ellie) sent me a ton of wonderful seeds in the Theme Garden Swap. Can't wait to start planting..thank you!!

Cindy

• katkni
    11 years ago

Ellie sent me fun and unusual seeds from my wish list in the Secret Santa swap 2012. Thanks!

• spacetogrow
    11 years ago

Ellie did a lovely job hosting the Seed Clean Out Swap. It was great fun.

Sponsored