Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
erin08

Posted by gnomey 7b SC zip296 (My Page) on
Fri, Jul 11, 08 at 21:46

I was just lucky enough to have a fantastic in-person trade with Erin. She has more plants in her backyard than I've ever seen anywhere and she gave me one (or more) of each - Plus rooting hormone to start cuttings! She is so nice and so generous, I can't recommend trading with her enough. We're going to get together again to go to a plant swap in Greer, SC in September and also to have a plant sale at her house. Visit Erin if you can and if not arrange a mail trade, you won't be disappointed!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: erin08

I had an excellent trade with Erin. Wish I could do an in person trade :-)

o

Erin sent fabulous plants green and healthy. Emails were a genuine pleasure. I was especially pleased with the loquat!!! I look forward to future trades

o

I TOTALLY agree with all the above posters. Erin is the BEST. She was sooooo generous with her plants. I felt like a kid in a Candy Store opening her package. If you trade with her, hook her up good because she will with you. Thanks again Erin, let's trade again next spring.

o

Excellent trade with Erin. Fast shipping, well packaged, healthy plants. Thanks so much!

Sally

o

I can't say more than what has already been said, GREAT TRADE! Thanks Erin, hope we can trade again!

o

First trade with Erin!! And I'm super blessed to have come across a swap with her :) wonderful plants healthy and duplicates of each from the swap...sent way more than she needed to I will cherish each one of these !!! Excellent trade hope to do it again !!

o

Have done 3 trades with Erin; and couldn't be happier with our trades.

o

Just finished a trade with Erin and was very pleased. She was so generous I was able to share some Iris's with my sister.

Would definetly trade with her again.

margarita10

o

Had a terrific trade experience with Erin! Great correspondence and super generous! Just wish I lived nearby, her yard sounds like heaven! Thanks Erin!

o

Erin was a valued participant in The Plant Hoarders Plant Swap Round Robin. She was generous and sent to her partner in a timely member. Her partner raved about her box that she received. Thanks, Erin.

o

Recently had a wonderful trade with Erin. Would trade with her again. Thank you Erin!.

o

I had an awesome trade with Erin08. Everything was packaged nicely and arrived fresh and in great shape. Thanks Erin.

o

Posted by Queen-Gardener 5 OH (My Page) on
Tue, Oct 21, 14 at 15:47

I completed a trade a while back, in September, and I was very happy with it. I got exactly what we agreed on, and I was pleased with their good size.

(copied from another thread)

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here