Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
astroknot_gw

Melissa489

Astroknot
11 years ago

This is my first negative review, I'm afraid.

I set up a small trade with Melissa489 on May 19th. I sent out my end right away, but I didn't receive anything from her. After 10 days, I sent an email checking in with her. A few days later, she replied, stating she'd just come back from traveling and had given her mother-in-law my seeds to mail.

I waited another week, emailed her again and politely asked if she'd been able to check with her mother-in-law to see if the seeds had been mailed out. No reply.

I've given up on the seeds. I understand things happen in real life and mix-ups and delays happen. I'm not in any rush to receive my trades, but I still want them to arrive eventually. I'd just appreciate keeping up the communication. I take my trades very seriously and do my best to make sure the other person gets their seeds safely, and I hope that whomever I trade with does the same courtesy to me.

I don't mean this to be a jibe at Melissa, because she seemed nice and maybe she got caught up in something and forgot. But, I'm still leaving this trade very disappointed.

Sponsored
Old Dominion Kitchen Design
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars29 Reviews
Loudoun County's Kitchen & Bath Design Experts | Best of Houzz 3x