Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
snifers

Posted by cryptid Southern OR 7 (My Page) on
Sat, Aug 14, 10 at 0:32

Just completed my first ever trade with snifers (Lisa) and I absolutely have no complaints! She was quite generous with what she had, and as prompt as she could possibly be! - From my personal excperience, I definitely recommend Lisa as a conscientious, positively comunicative, generous GW membder in every way! :)

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: snifers

I withdrew from a trade with her when I figured out that she was using an email address (jlzivney) that was part of another GW screename with many negative reviews (lljjz).

If you do searches you'll see that she (as sniffers) has many posts on GW for trades in a fairly short period of time...and is also quite active with trade posts elsewhere on the web at the same time.

Here is a link that might be useful: lljjz rate & review

o
RE: snifers caution

That was supposed to be "If you do searches you'll see that she (as snifers...not sniffers)...."

o

I completed a trade with sniffers recently. She was generous with the amount of seeds and even sent extra.
I had no problems with the trade.
Kathy

o

Tina is correct - I started a thread for my HAZY HOT and Humid Swap in late July on the RR board and Snifers wanted to join in. When I asked about her being LLJJZ - I was told that was her daughter not her and was promised the seeds that I had traded for in May because she was SURE that her daughter was just busy. I have never heard back after that conversation. Be cautious with your trades and get your end of the trade before sending out to her IMHO

o

Made a trade with snifersz (AKA snifers and lljjz) on September 5th. She was my 2nd person to trade with on Garden Web. I mailed out over 100 hollyhock seeds to her for trade and so far, have not heard from her via email or postal. Still waiting on my seeds from her. Hope they come soon. Sent yet, another email to her asking if she recieved my hollyhock seeds and if my trades have been mailed yet. Still waiting on a reply...

o

Recieved my seeds today!

o

First trade with lljjz (Marie) went well. Second trade with snifers (Lisa)
on another forum, didn't receive my end of the trade. Wasn't
aware of the connection until recently. Different names but
same address. It's a gamble with this person, you may or
may not get your part.

o

Never received my end of the trade. Not trustworthy.

o

just got generous amount of seeds from Lisa and she was friendly and communication was good, would trade with her again.

Bea

o

I've just completed another trade (2nd) with Lisa. In fact, she was one of the very first people I traded with after joining GW, and she sent TONS of extras in the first trade, and this second one was a large surprise trade, and she sent another great package!

Thanks Lisa!

o

This trader is lljjz, snifers, snifersz, snifersz123, summerFlower and who knows what other nicks she has come up with. She uses multiple towns (close in vacinity) to throw you off track. If you have concerns, please email me and you can compare name and address. BE VERY CAREFUL WITH ANY TRADES WITH THIS PERSON.

o

She is now also emailing under the name rottweilermama.

o

Was emailed by Rottweilermama introducing herself as Pam. Said she was new to trading. After emailing me twice from the email jlzivney@aol.com, I realized that this the same email that I traded with a lady name Marie last summer who never kept her end of the trade. I accept her recent trade as completion of our june2010 trade which she owed me under lljjz. Please be aware that this person name might change, but address, ups acct, and main email acct are the same.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here